Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32956 times)
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:33:33 AM

I'm glad I was able to join the giveaway. How many coins do you get daily with one masternode?

You can get active stats here : https://masternodes.pro/stats/posq/statistics
currently Annual ROI is about 990%. However we will be raising collateral and lowering coin emissions. You are fine for now but stay updated.

right now there's 10,000 as collateral, how much it will be raised?

We had a vote for new MN collateral and the majority voted for 50'000 POSQ per MN - so it will be 40'000 more than currently needed.

Greetings - Astrali

Oh I think that is a pretty decent amount still considering the price. But how about rewards, will they raise or decrease?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

I'm glad I was able to join the giveaway. How many coins do you get daily with one masternode?

You can get active stats here : https://masternodes.pro/stats/posq/statistics
currently Annual ROI is about 990%. However we will be raising collateral and lowering coin emissions. You are fine for now but stay updated.

right now there's 10,000 as collateral, how much it will be raised?

We had a vote for new MN collateral and the majority voted for 50'000 POSQ per MN - so it will be 40'000 more than currently needed.

Greetings - Astrali

Oh I think that is a pretty decent amount still considering the price. But how about rewards, will they raise or decrease?

The blockrewards and therefore the max supply get's lowered.

The MN system is a roundrobin queue - so if theres less mn you get paid more often.
1 mn will receive a payment each block Smiley

just join our discord and lets talk some if you are interested!

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
hrksz

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

It will be good project in the future that can be an index of crypto tho, but it can be greater if you have strong community
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

POSQ has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get POSQ.
I think that POSQ has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
Everything will depend on the potential of the team and the goals they set for themselves. I think everything will be fine, the project is very young and this is only the beginning. Those who want to have a masternode will buy, over time, supply and demand stabilize the price in the market.
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

POSQ has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get POSQ.
I think that POSQ has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
Everything will depend on the potential of the team and the goals they set for themselves. I think everything will be fine, the project is very young and this is only the beginning. Those who want to have a masternode will buy, over time, supply and demand stabilize the price in the market.

As long as you realize that for such a young coin, they have already dumped on their investors once. Dumped it down from 45 sats to 6 sats. Then Hid the info till it was exposed by one of their afflicted investors. Several weeks after the initial dump, they released a statement that the dump was done by another member of their admin community and they were waiting till that got all the websites handed over to them before releasing a statement. Keep in mind that while they were supposedly waiting, an intensive dumping cont.

Anyway, be careful dealing with this group, personally i think they trying to attract more customers to dump all over again. My guess is this is going to be a classic pump and dump coin, just make sure you not caught investing, prior to the dump. Always DYOR. Take care.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:57:57 PM by Arkitekt

hey 12inchmom/islapdonkey/whoever else

you do realize that there are tons of coins in circulation and its a free market... That people sell coins off in times of turmoil right? Your statement makes it seem that the entire sell off had to be from developers... There were and still are many people that hold more than 1 million coins. selling even a fraction of that destroys any bid support and when faith is lost it takes time to rebuild...

Pretty sure you are also aware of how things work on low liquid exchanges.... it doesn't take much sell pressure with no volume for a price to be shattered. Also doesn't mean that remaining devs dumped on the project.  As i still have my coins and the others who remain still have their coins.... so your point that you keep repeating has been wrong from the very first time you stated it.

One other interesting thing i noticed you are not stating is the progress we have made over the last month. Why is that?

Thank you for your concerns but they are misplaced and everyone else supports us. Also, thanks for the bump

Norsebeard

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

This project has a stable and active Discord community, https://discord.gg/xjYcyMS
This is the coin for the long haul if you're like me and HODL. I am proud to be part of the POSQ community.
I expect this one to be around for a lucrative future.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

on the one hand, the free distribution of coins is a very good move for recruiting a community, but on the other hand, if the company is good, then it does not need free distributions
Tendo

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

I Love me some POSQ. The guys really pulled it off when the times got tough. And I have watched the whole thing change direction and leadership for the better. I feel like they will earn there place on the chain, and ill be around when it does.
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

When will the collateral for the masternodes change from 10k to 50k?
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

When this happens current 10k MN must change to 50k?

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

Test chain is running 50k MNs with lower emissions and lotto blocks right now.
We are doing some rewards testing, also future rewards will include lottery blocks every 5k blocks or so. The lucky finders of these blocks will split a reward of 1000 POSQ 70% to MN and 30% to the staker

When this happens current 10k MN must change to 50k?

yes you will need to make new MNs

12inchMom

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

hey 12inchmom/islapdonkey/whoever else

you do realize that there are tons of coins in circulation and its a free market... That people sell coins off in times of turmoil right? Your statement makes it seem that the entire sell off had to be from developers... There were and still are many people that hold more than 1 million coins. selling even a fraction of that destroys any bid support and when faith is lost it takes time to rebuild...

Pretty sure you are also aware of how things work on low liquid exchanges.... it doesn't take much sell pressure with no volume for a price to be shattered. Also doesn't mean that remaining devs dumped on the project.  As i still have my coins and the others who remain still have their coins.... so your point that you keep repeating has been wrong from the very first time you stated it.

One other interesting thing i noticed you are not stating is the progress we have made over the last month. Why is that?

Thank you for your concerns but they are misplaced and everyone else supports us. Also, thanks for the bump

A scammer's favorite tactic when dealing with an accusation, is to divert it to someone else. This coin was holding steady at 45 sat till you guys decided to dump it down to 6 sat. And am not surprised that you still own coins cos ultimately that is the goal.

You dump on the investors, create a panic, which will lead to a selloff at a lower price, you accumulate the coins back at a significantly depreciated value, then sell the bullshit to another group of people, hope they bite, so you can repeat the process again. Good luck selling that BS, some of us will just bump the thread every once in awhile to keep ppl informed on the info you tried to hide

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Arkitekt

Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

whatever you say broooooo, your little more than a cheerleader at this point.

raised collats, lower emissions live on testnet.

Join us : https://discord.gg/ypqsKvs

12inchMom

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

whatever you say broooooo, your little more than a cheerleader at this point.

raised collats, lower emissions live on testnet.

Who still say Bro? SMFH. Yes, this is from the individual at the helm of your financial investment. Anyway, like i already mentioned, make sure to do an extensive research before investing and be careful not to get lured into a scam project. Take care.

kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

The POSQ community has become bigger.
The recognition rate has also increased, and it seems that popularity of POSQ has gradually appeared.
It is good to expand steadily with this condition!
Kim(Mom)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

Haven't had a lot of experience with this coin yet, but so far the team is really responsive and helpful. I have read through the negative events of the past, but the team seems passionate enough to make it work so I decided to invest anyway. There's some well respected names working with them that I trust through experience on other projects.
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Hey. Can someone tell me where I can step by step and in simple language to read the installation instructions masternodes POSQ. Before that, I studied and installed the node according to the instructions laid out in steemit, the node was established, but constantly after a short period of time disappears from the list of working nodes. Please give advice where I missed something or direct to the source. Thanks.
DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Hey. Can someone tell me where I can step by step and in simple language to read the installation instructions masternodes POSQ. Before that, I studied and installed the node according to the instructions laid out in steemit, the node was established, but constantly after a short period of time disappears from the list of working nodes. Please give advice where I missed something or direct to the source. Thanks.

https://steemit.com/poseidon/@sicxnull/poseidon-quark-masternode-tutorial

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Hi. After the youtube video by CryptoFacto the coin has started to gain more awareness and have been doing pretty well during the sour times on the market. Btw, is signature bounty campaign is still running? I dont see a lot of details about it (dates, bonus structure etc)

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: