Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32958 times)
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Hi. After the youtube video by CryptoFacto the coin has started to gain more awareness and have been doing pretty well during the sour times on the market. Btw, is signature bounty campaign is still running? I dont see a lot of details about it (dates, bonus structure etc)

The coin just dumped heavily two days ago and you call that doing well. Someone dumped about 700k coins and it went all the way down to 8 sat. Just be honest with the mass and let them make educative decision based of that.

As I mentioned already,  this coin was initially dumped from 45 sat to 6 sat by the admins of the coin.  They hide all the info till they were exposed by one of their investors then they claimed that it was only one the admin that did all the dumping. They claimed that they were hesitant to release the info till they got all their website info from that admin.

I personally think this coin is ran by scammers and will be a pump and dump coin, so far its been acting as one, just check the graph.  Anyway,  DYOR before investing.  Take care.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

Hi. After the youtube video by CryptoFacto the coin has started to gain more awareness and have been doing pretty well during the sour times on the market. Btw, is signature bounty campaign is still running? I dont see a lot of details about it (dates, bonus structure etc)

The coin just dumped heavily two days ago and you call that doing well. Someone dumped about 700k coins and it went all the way down to 8 sat. Just be honest with the mass and let them make educative decision based of that.

As I mentioned already,  this coin was initially dumped from 45 sat to 6 sat by the admins of the coin.  They hide all the info till they were exposed by one of their investors then they claimed that it was only one the admin that did all the dumping. They claimed that they were hesitant to release the info till they got all their website info from that admin.

I personally think this coin is ran by scammers and will be a pump and dump coin, so far its been acting as one, just check the graph.  Anyway,  DYOR before investing.  Take care.

For someone who acts like they know what they are talking about you don't seem to have a grasp on a couple of things.
Free markets, people buy and sell as they wish. People have many coins, they could have just as easily sold a nice chunk of <1m and still have >1m left in their holdings. Protecting their capital during a market downswing maybe?(would seem reasonable) I've watched MANY coins, including TOP, WELL established coins have massive sell offs lately the entire MARKET WAS BLEEDING.
Maybe just maybe, it is possible people were fleeing to btc, like the rest of the market....
Lets not forget, when the last dump happened there was also a mass exodus going on, BTC dominance was nearing 54% just yesterday....

Spread FUD, it is your job.

Anyway, posq rewards decreased today current ROI dropped another 100%, and we will be planning to launch new POSQ wallets soon. Thank you, have a good day!
DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

As I mentioned already,  this coin was initially dumped from 45 sat to 6 sat by the admins of the coin.  They hide all the info till they were exposed by one of their investors then they claimed that it was only one the admin that did all the dumping. They claimed that they were hesitant to release the info till they got all their website info from that admin.

I personally think this coin is ran by scammers and will be a pump and dump coin, so far its been acting as one, just check the graph.  Anyway,  DYOR before investing.  Take care.

For someone who acts like they know what they are talking about you don't seem to have a grasp on a couple of things.
Free markets, people buy and sell as they wish. People have many coins, they could have just as easily sold a nice chunk of <1m and still have >1m left in their holdings. Protecting their capital during a market downswing maybe?(would seem reasonable) I've watched MANY coins, including TOP, WELL established coins have massive sell offs lately the entire MARKET WAS BLEEDING.
Maybe just maybe, it is possible people were fleeing to btc, like the rest of the market....
Lets not forget, when the last dump happened there was also a mass exodus going on, BTC dominance was nearing 54% just yesterday....

Anyway, posq rewards decreased today current ROI dropped another 100%, and we will be planning to launch new POSQ wallets soon. Thank you, have a good day!

awesome thank you for the update

12inchMom

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

As  long as ppl are aware that you guys dumped this coins on your investors from 45 sat to 6 sat, and is currently trying to hype it up to repeat the process then am happy. The rest is arbitrary. Proceed with the excuses.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Poseidon's founder Codex was the dumper. This has already been discussed many times within this thread. You are the only person who is accusing me or the team who remains of dumping on everyone. I am literally, the person who exposed him...

Spread FUD it is your job.

Earn POSQ in discord by doing tasks, post proofs in discord and receive tips

referring users, being an active member of the community, or from the many giveaways!

See you there! Join us : https://discord.gg/ypqsKvs
We will be doing more free and fair distributions of POSQ.

Stay tuned!!!

Soon MN collats will be raised to 50k on POSQ chain and emissions schedule will be changing

previews of new wallet ui and voting / task platform
the voting platform will also function as a POSQ use case for task monetization when it launches allowing for anyone who hodls POSQ to create tasks and monetize those tasks with their own POSQ.

wallet ui :

voting :

12inchMom

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Poseidon's founder Codex was the dumper. This has already been discussed many times within this thread. You are the only person who is accusing me or the team who remains of dumping on everyone. I am literally, the person who exposed him...

Spread FUD it is your job.

FUD! A scammers favorite back up line.  Anyway, you didn't expose shit. If am not mistaken,  you guys hide the info about the dump on discord till one of your investors made a huge fuss demanding explanation on what was going on,  then you decided to push the blame to one of the admin.  Also the info was kept hidden from public forums till someone else decided to post it on this thread,  which lead to the same ol excuses to cover your tracks.

Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime for a one on one conversation, I've unbanned your (original) discord alias. We can discuss these things (that we have already discussed in this thread, donkey.)
If your goal is to remind everyone that the founder was a scumbag, you could easily do so by creating 1 main post on each new page.

It's understood by any and all who enter this thread your feelings towards the dev team, you don't need to continue with the same posts over and over again.

We have nothing to hide and are doing our best to make something useful and having a lot of fun in the process.

TBH, 12inchmom I didn't actually have an issue with you other than, you were literally ALWAYS complaining in the discord server....  Then when shit finally hit the fan, you were completely incapable of having any type of real conversation. Meaning, without literally bashing anyone of us that remained.   Your approach throughout this thread shows pretty much the same behavior (although you have toned it down a bit, thankfully).

In discord (airlinepossession) I actually stuck up for you many times(before the incident with codex came to light.) It's sad to see that in the end, your inability to act as an adult and come to terms with things has prevented us from mending this with you. For failing you, we are sorry. Whether you believe that or not is on you.

That being said, everyone gets it, myself included. You disapprove of the dev team, the direction it may be going in, and the project as a whole.

We apologize for not meeting your expectations and are doing the best we can to make things better, NOT FOR YOU but for the posq community and network.

If these things do not show you, and whoever else that we are not what you claim, that is fine.

We're going to continue moving forward.

Have a good day!
12inchMom

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

If am not mistaken, airlinepossession was one of the only two members who contributed to pay for your 1st listing but since he choose to make a fuss which lead to your scam exposure, he is been labelled as an adolescent that complained a lot. I am a member of your discord (joined before the bs hit the fan) and it would be nice to see a screenshot of a pre complaint from this member before you choose to dump the coin from 45 sat to 6 sat. Just one will suffice.

I guess you trying to pacify the mass with your last neutral post (akin to what you might expect from a company that fucks up in public opinion i.e those comments do not reflect the yada yada bullshit, lets hide our true agenda under this heap of bullshit statement)

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 04:08:31 AM by PoseidonDev

new wallet UI available for download on Windows, Linux and Mac !!!
https://github.com/POSQDev/posq/releases

More updates to come

lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

How much available coin now of posq?? And how much monthly we mined
Tenchi

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

new wallet UI available for download on Windows, Linux and Mac !!!
https://github.com/POSQDev/posq/releases

More updates to come

looks awesome! will download ASAP! watching POSQ since some time hope it will get to the ATH soon again and beyond that  Cool

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

The market is saturated with coins to excel in the modern expanding ecosystem of the blockchain, it is very difficult.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

I want to install the wallet but I want to check as site points at version 1.3.1 ?
LisaBa

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...

?
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

Are you guys toping up to get the 50k colateral for the nodes?

I see some very discreet moves o CREX24. But for now it´s still cheap to get the 50k.

Let´s keep pushing.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Wonsley Tom

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Greetings fellows! I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Tenchi

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I see some very discreet moves o CREX24. But for now it´s still cheap to get the 50k.

Let´s keep pushing.

yeah posq is still very cheap to get. any news when the new collateral will be in place?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bullets_Bisa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Great initiative. Your idea is promising and has good planning. I think this idea will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your business.
12inchMom

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 03:44:55 PM by 12inchMom

Let´s keep pushing.

yeah posq is still very cheap to get. any news when the new collateral will be in place?

Yeah its cheap, but every chap coin is not a good coin. So, as long as we keep investors aware that the admin dumped this coin from 40 sat to 6 sat then hide the info till it was exposed by one of the investors then is all good. My guess is they probably luring ppl in to repeat the process. Always do a thorough research and invest wisely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: