Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your alt coin rises to 1m are you pulling out?  (Read 323 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

Let's say your alt coins rises to 1 mil. Are u still investing? What happens if it pop to 600k? Ur waiting again for the rise. I think I'm dumping at 1 mil.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

no i am not still keeping that coin only i sold that coin and keep investing on other coins then only i got more profit.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

I would sell half of the holding or full  and invest in other currencies or take some profit in fiat currency but keeping coin even it reaches 1 million is bad idea,l. so better to sell if it is already having huge profit.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

The key is not being to GREED, i take profit when i feel enough. Not wait until it get 100 or 1000 times. i mean lets make it simple, buy and hold is nice but man gota pay his bill anyway isnt it ?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sidsac01

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

It will be depend on what strategy you will have and there are lots of it. One of them is that you can sell the major coins or tokens and still leave something behind for a long term investment and you can look for new investment again. Let's just hope this struggle of us in crypto world ends soon. So our investments will be back to normal it's so hard to invest when the total market capitalization keeps on declining.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Let's say your alt coins rises to 1 mil. Are u still investing? What happens if it pop to 600k? Ur waiting again for the rise. I think I'm dumping at 1 mil.
If it is equivalent in 1m usd and I gained much of it, why not? Maybe I will sell half of my investment but I will hold 50% of it so that, I am expecting that I will earn more or of the price drop again, I gained already!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

The sell point is not about the current price, 1 mil or 2 mil. It should be your last rational decision which you believe the coin worth. Of course, we all know "rational" is always subjective.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

I keep a coin that really will have a bright future, If I think it's better to throw away a coin that does not develop. Altcoin prices always surprise me.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

It depends on the project behind the coin IMO. If that coin has a long-term future, I will extract the original injection amount and redirect it to another coin project, and HODL the rest.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

I will just sell some and keep the 70%
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

I never do all sell or all buy. I mean i buy in stage so ill sell at some stages to. Ill divide it at some price range, bassicaly tring to get as much profit as i can, but keep it real and not dream profit like 100x or more. Just make sure im make profit.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Probably no,because if you stop what you are doing that $1M will be gone in no time,you need to use it to grow your financial assets,i wont stop trading unless i fullfilled all my dreams to my family.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

It depends on their goal because mine is 10M. Once I reached that then I will encash and withdraw 75% of it into fiat and start living like wealthy people on television. Trading the 25% would be my pastime.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

You need to understand what kind of strategy you had when you were part of this project. Just stick with the original strategy
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

If I'll get $1M or even >300k I'd going to diversify classes of my assets. As any investor I'd like to reduce the risks so I think it would be a good decision to move a part of crypto funds into a real estate.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

If the coin has given a big profit, I sell 50% of this coin. And for this profit I buy other coins. This will bring good profits.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

lets get real here shall we?
no altcoin is ever going to reach 1 mil unless the supply of it is something ridiculous like 1 with only 4 decimal places instead of 8!!

and big rises don't happen like this, out of nowhere and sudden unless they are pumps and pumps can not be this big. if it is a pump it will be smaller and you must dump before it reaches its max.
if it is a real rise, then it will not be in one go. and each step of the way there will be a drop/correction and most people do sell before or in the corrections. which is the healthy and logical move to make because you take the profit out and you can always put it back in during the next rise.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

I would start selling small percentages long before that until I sold everything but I wouldn't sell all at once.  It's too greedy to wait that long and it could backfire.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

of course i will sell it because i already get very much profit from it then we can draw the profit we get from coin it then wait until the price back down to buy it again.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

It depends very much on market conditions. I tend not to sell any coins during steep increases .. but you are talking about a big position so I would probably make a plan of "exit steps" selling a small portion every day in the next 10 days. It might help you to average your profits. Last but not least, greed is bad  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: