Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2655 times)
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

I think that altcoins are the worst way for investing now. Do not buy alts, they will go deeper.
As for me, i prefer to buy only Bitcoin. But if you like risk, you can try to buy XEM, ETH, ETC, EOS. This is the strongest alts in my opinion and maybe in some years they can give some profit.
P.S. Alts are dying, i think we will never see green light in altcoin market.
patron808

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

Pros: a small Commission, optional verification, many pairs, translated terminal, 2fa, API, mobile application. Disadvantages: there is no Fiat, internal to the Commission at the conclusion, a partial translation of the text.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
The question is incomprehensible, which means "better bitcoin"? What are the evaluation criteria? From the point of view of making a profit, better bitcoin can be any guanocaine that rises in price> 1000%

kennylinkqr

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Currently, I am put most of my money on Eth.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

There are no better altcoins, because even high-tech coins are often subjected to strong manipulation and fall in price.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

if I own the best ETH altcoin for me and my future. because the ETH is a great coin for future savings because the price always keeps rising until it becomes expensive one coin

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

And for me the best altcoin was and still is the ethereum. Recently, it has strongly sunk in price, but I think it should recover quickly. I think this coin is the most reliable investment, as their team is constantly developing. and I hope that he will not lose his leadership ever.

chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

In 2016, the Japanese blocking start-up, operator of one of the largest crypto-exchange services Zaif, concluded a partnership with the platform and announced that the corporate network Mijin, will release a software update of NEM Catapult. Catapult has been in development since early 2016 and is an enhanced version of NEM / Mijin, written in C ++, designed to increase throughput, optimize network connectivity and network scalability, as well as more advanced features.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin and for me it is very interesting to watch the way Ethereum is developing. This is an amazing experience I suppose and Vitalik Buterin is very talented guy.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin and for me it is very interesting to watch the way Ethereum is developing. This is an amazing experience I suppose and Vitalik Buterin is very talented guy.
personally i am prefer buy and hold coins that use DAG.each transaction can solved just in second and it beat visa.maybe DAG coins can be potential coin in future.we can take example for IOTA.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

for me the nicest altcoin is bitcoin, afterwards ethereum is altcoin nice and most popular in the market. they have big volume compared to other altcoin.

fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

NEO, the project's cooperation with the authorities can be an excellent news, as it will affect the project itself extremely positively. In addition, the fact that NEO was created by local developers can bribe the trust of the Chinese authorities, and they will give preference to this crypto currency.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

The best altcoin for me? Besides Ethereum and Bitcoin, I think that EOS and ADA are the other best altcoins. They are new altcoin lists but they have been in the coinmarketcap with the good volume and rate. But of course, it will; depend on the market condition I will buy it.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

The best Altcoin for me beside Ethereum I choose Litecoin , EOS , Stellar and Cardano , those four Coin is my favorite and my long run investment .
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

if I think the best altcoin in my opinion for now is Litecoin.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

I have a wider range of altcoins I have flair for. Starting from ETH down to coins such as EOS, Xrp, Ltc and many promising others. Upcoming ones such as MAN, TEL are also amazing too to invest in. I believe also there many others out there doing well.
Liceire

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

For me, ETH is the best altcoin for me not because it's an altcoin next to BITCOIN, but because of its use and popularity that almost all ICOS use their block key for their token. I think most cryptocurrencies in cryptoworld today are compatible with ERC-20.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

I think coin have a ready product that has a realistic goal to solve the problem is the best coin to invest. Mainly working main net released blockchain project  BTC, ETH, NEO,STR etc are very effective. Also, some utility coin for gaming, health & exchange related utility tokens is the best choice for investing.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Good and promising coins appear every day more and more, so there is a possibility that bitcoin will be pushed from the first place by an ethereum, fusion, quarkchain or stex.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Your friends already know about the possibilities of this project and use these opportunities to improve their lives. If you do not already know about this, then join us! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: