Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin for you?  (Read 2655 times)
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Personally, I think that now Ethereum, Ripple and EOS are the best coins for promising investments. They have excellent potential for long-term development. I am also looking for other promising options. For example, I plan to invest part of the money in the purchase of Waves, NEO and LTC.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.

I am absolutely sure that among altcoins Ripple is becoming the best solution for investment today, it has an excellent potential for long-term development, starting next year prices will actively rise in price. I also invest part of the money in buying Ethereum and Waves.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

There are many best alt coins like Ether um, Neo, and Ltc etc. But out of all i like NEO very much because it gives huge profit and it provides huge potential. It is made by china and people have full faith on it. It covers whole market in very short period and future is also very bright.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
I think these are:-

eos nem dash ripple, xlm
Lewan

Activity: 1008
Merit: 19

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

For me Ethereum is the best altcoin.Ethereum somehow attracts me. That's why he lost me so much. Ethereum the best Cheesy

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

There is no best altcoin, there are only crypto you need. Each has its purpose, ecosystem, community, and you may need different coins depending on what you do.

Horizen is doing great since its creation over a year ago, with a lot of accomplishments done

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

It seems to me that the best thing would probably be to continue talking about the fact that all the same ETH is probably one of the most possible stable projects that today still have a place to be. It is better to choose ETH
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

The best coin for me personally - of course ether. Today, Thatcher almost lashed out. And the stable, which will be in his place, is made on the blockchain of Ether.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

For me, BTC and Ethereum remain the most valuable assets on the modern crypto market. Therefore, among altcoins, I usually choose a prospective Ethereum purchase, since its prices will be more expensive next year and will benefit investors. I also invest part of my money in the purchase of NEO and EOS.
I saw a lot of development is happening on every coin Cryptocurrency that produce many more advances that give a lot of experience with using it as a favorite coins continue to be supported for its development and become a coin best like the Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

Ethereum and Eos, I think this coint deserves to be taken into account, and I am sure that the future development will certainly be even better, buy these two cointers and invest
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

The best altcoin for me is profitable altcoin. No matter what idea, if you lose money, then any altcoin makes no sense

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

everyone must have different opinions about the best altcoin for them, and for me, the best altcoin is ripple, because ripple has contributed a lot in real terms, such as cooperating with banks, and in the end the ripple had the chance to beat Ehtereum in position 2nd

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

I think EOS is very promising now. They collected so much during ICO, many projects already use their platform as a base and they are always developng. Ethereum is also good.
Yes, I agree with you. Both of ETH and EOS are good. Beside that, I think NEO is also a promising coin. It similar with ETH but cheaper and faster.
Maybe in the next few years, ETH still be the best altcoin. But in the future, EOS or NEO will surpass ETH
Yes, I agree with you. NEO and EOS are also my favorite coins. I like NEO more than EOS. NEO is called China ETH, it's technologies is better than ETH and China is also a very big community so I think the Chinese will support NEO a lot
for me the best coins are coins that have stability in its development.
 currently only Altcoin that has a lot of rapid progress and downfall of the lightning.
so by having a stable coins are able to have opportunities to minimize losses. as experienced IOTA.
for me the best coins to generate profits even more by using Altcoin which has a very increased development and capable of making major currencies that are very valuable. So it is very fitting in my opinion was the main coin as TRON.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

if I personally would definitely advise you to invest in SiaCashCoin (SCC), because you can see for yourself in the graph below, the price of SiaCashCoin (SCC) is always growing and increasing so that you will get a big profit if you invest in SiaCashCoin (SCC).

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

For me, BTC and Ethereum remain the most valuable assets on the modern crypto market. Therefore, among altcoins, I usually choose a prospective Ethereum purchase, since its prices will be more expensive next year and will benefit investors. I also invest part of my money in the purchase of NEO and EOS.

When the market conditions are red as it is now, it is certain that buying bitcoin and ethereum is the best and safest thing, and I make them into assets worth more than 80% and the rest are other altcoins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

Ethereum, this is the best coint after bitcoint, there is no doubt about this ethereum, buy ethereum for now and invest, will not lose investment in ethereum

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Dany.dan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

For me LABHCOIN is the best staking coin, LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network. I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity
Labh coin is a great project for invest. Because in Labh coin 1000 to 10000 % . So you can easily earn profit from Labh coin because its demand always increasing.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

Well for me, the best altcoin after bitcoin is Ethereum. Simply because many projects are using its own platform.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

I still prefer Bitcoin since it is the most established coin ever made, Bitcoin is also widely used and accepted as a form of payment worldwide. Most of my asset are all stored in Bitcoin since I still believe that it has the potential for a big return. But I don't just hold Bitcoin, I also prefer to diversify my investment since I don't wanna missed the sudden growth of other coins. When holding coin, I prefer  wallet that can hold multiple coins. I'm checking out the newly made wallet which is "HODLER wallet" it is an open source multi wallet that offers simplicity and security for the stored fund. The wallet can Hold BTC, XRP, LTC, BCH and ERC20 token.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

The best coin is probably DiFinity. A lot of smart money believe in them. I think this is not casual.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: