Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 11:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.5 Ghash USB STICK  (Read 2969 times)
Polarstorm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:47:25 AM

I understand what you are sayin, but "I" have never said that they reach ROI, or that they are "usefull", i only say that they are "better" than the old ones, if calculated correct. Wink

Simple math:

to run 50 old sticks, you have to buy 5 hubs, and the power use is 125W.

for the same gh power you only have to run ~7 new sticks, only buy one hub and only have ~15w power use.

thats better than the old ones.

nothin more i say.

Auszug aus der Falltime Datenbank, eintrag Keule: Primitiv, aber effektiv. Alles was es braucht um diese, wieder in Mode gekommene, Waffe herzustellen sind ein paar rostige Nägel, ein gutes Stück Holz und der unbedingte Wille anderen den Schädel einzuschlagen.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:53:43 AM

Simple math:

to run 50 old sticks, you have to buy 5 hubs, and the power use is 125W.

for the same gh power you only have to run ~7 new sticks, only buy one hub and only have ~15w power use.

thats better than the old ones.

nothin more i say.
Ja, aber zu einem Preis von 2,1 btc die Vorteile des Produktes sind strittig. Vielleicht werde ich einen kaufen, wenn der Preis stimmt. Bis dahin wünsche ich Ihnen viel Glück

I understand what you are sayin, but "I" have never said that they reach ROI, or that they are "usefull", i only say that they are "better" than the old ones, if calculated correct. Wink

diese Aussage ist trügerisch. ROI ist alles, was zählt in der Hardware-Spiel. Sind sie besser ja? aber wie viel Knall Sie für Ihre "buck" zu bekommen?? bei weitem nicht genug!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Polarstorm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:57:07 AM

ROI isnt all that counts, that is bullshit.

For YOU, ROI is all that counts, but not for everyone.

Auszug aus der Falltime Datenbank, eintrag Keule: Primitiv, aber effektiv. Alles was es braucht um diese, wieder in Mode gekommene, Waffe herzustellen sind ein paar rostige Nägel, ein gutes Stück Holz und der unbedingte Wille anderen den Schädel einzuschlagen.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:00:34 AM

ROI isnt all that counts, that is bullshit.

For YOU, ROI is all that counts, but not for everyone.

Auch ich wünsche Ihnen viel Glück.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
twbt
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1098

An AA rated Bandoneonista

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:23:01 PM

Vielleicht hätten sie verschiedene Farben machen sollen und eine limited edition mit USB-Goldkontakten? Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: