Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO  (Read 238 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Telegram have huge amount of users, huge quantity of information, and it will grow. If they will do convenience payment system they have all ability to beat lots of existing coins. 

worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

I would take part in the ico,but it seems like the minimum amount of entry $20 million what about that heard?
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

I wonder they will hold the Bounty campaign?
Do friends know something about this? I read that Telegram, not even all investors allow ...
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

With plan to launch an ICO to $ 2 billion in January 2018 Telegram messaging service is not just about boosting its value. If the huge amount of money is not enough to attract your attention, look at the ambition behind it: Telegram is promising to investors who will buy their own codecs that they will solve some of the thorny issues in the blockchain world.
Telegram will succeed? When once the Telegram was faked ICO.

Judging by the number of its members and Telegram popularity, I definitely think that this ICO will be a success and is worth supporting. Anyway, it has already proved itself an extremely cool app
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

I wonder they will hold the Bounty campaign?
Do friends know something about this? I read that Telegram, not even all investors allow ...

Bounty of the company will not be exactly, Telegram has no problems with advertising, wishing to participate very much, but most will be able to purchase coins only after entering the stock exchanges!

buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Everyone will know when the real ICO Telegram is launched. This news will spread very quickly. I want to participate - and in the bounty (if it will be), and in the ICO.  Wink

buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

but most will be able to purchase coins only after entering the stock exchanges!
Why do you think so?  Huh Do you think that only big investors can participate in this ICO? It will be a very sad! And it contradicts the idea of decentralization  Cool

skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I would take part in the ico,but it seems like the minimum amount of entry $20 million what about that heard?

Also interested. Either way I think their ICO will be pretty successful though.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Any well known brands going crypto has a great chance to become successful,  specially if the purpose of having coin is reasonable.
I am currently aiming and watching the ICO of Telegram and Kodak.

With plan to launch an ICO to $ 2 billion in January 2018 Telegram messaging service is not just about boosting its value. If the huge amount of money is not enough to attract your attention, look at the ambition behind it: Telegram is promising to investors who will buy their own codecs that they will solve some of the thorny issues in the blockchain world.
Telegram will succeed? When once the Telegram was faked ICO.
  With Telegram apps success, that gaining almost 200 million users around the world, it's undeniable that their ICO project will acquired a massive support from investors because of their new innovative blockchain platform that help to be fast , reliable, scalable and  self consistent at the same time.
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Telegram has big chances to become one of the largest ICO ever. It can be overtaken only by TOP 5 technology companies, if they decide to issue ICO.
But I think many big companies like mail.ru Group or hadge funds get more chances make investors with good suggestion:(
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Telegram does not hold ico or ipo, see their official announcement at https://telegram.org, other than that website is fake.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

i am waitting telegram ico,i hope it scuess,but 2billion usd with 0.1 usd/1ton ~ 20billion ton,it is so much
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: