Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO  (Read 239 times)
Lanacoco (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

With plan to launch an ICO to $ 2 billion in January 2018 Telegram messaging service is not just about boosting its value. If the huge amount of money is not enough to attract your attention, look at the ambition behind it: Telegram is promising to investors who will buy their own codecs that they will solve some of the thorny issues in the blockchain world.
Telegram will succeed? When once the Telegram was faked ICO.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

Telegram this project already has a very large user base, and when I read their white paper, I think this is a very promising project, so I'm going to support the telegram ICO project, although it raise funds is very big, need to wait for a long time.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

Here's an article explaining the Telegram ICO:
https://coincodex.com/article/1271/the-controversy-of-telegram-ico/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

Telegram will undoubtedly achieve success, we will necessarily support it.Are you sure that the Telegram is going to hold ico?They said that this scammers let this news?

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

That would surely be one of the biggest ICO in 2018.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

here is the link of another article which explains about telegram ICO
https://www.economist.com/news/business/21736188-encrypted-messaging-app-plans-ico-fund-grand-ambition-telegrams-initial-coin

telegram will become Big Crypto Coin as facebook already denied to accept bitcoin related advertisements on website may be its mistake of facebook or some security reasons they took this step

everyone wants to invests in this coin becoz White papers shows its very promising project if we invest now we will get 10x returns assured when it will be officially launched

beware there are fake ico are which will try to proof they are from Telegram do not invest in such ico
https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/20/telegram-ico-scammers/
DanWalker

Activity: 1960
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

With plan to launch an ICO to $ 2 billion in January 2018 Telegram messaging service is not just about boosting its value. If the huge amount of money is not enough to attract your attention, look at the ambition behind it: Telegram is promising to investors who will buy their own codecs that they will solve some of the thorny issues in the blockchain world.

I think that TON has a very strange, but definitely effective PR strategy... or should I call it a hype strategy? Grin There were so many rumors about it so I thought once that it's just a fake news. Currently we can be sure that TON will hold their ICO soon due to Durov's twitter and others official sources.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Good afternoon guys! I absolutely can not understand why the Telegram team attracts such a huge amount of investment? At the moment they have a huge user base and huge capital, why even more money? Why it is impossible to spend a airdrop of the coin and the community would express respect.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Telegram has serious chances to become one of the largest projects. It can be overtaken only by TOP 5 technology companies, if they decide to issue ICO
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Telegram has serious chances to become one of the largest projects. It can be overtaken only by TOP 5 technology companies, if they decide to issue ICO

You mean Facebook, Google, Apple, Amazon? Yes, I agree with you. If these companies initiate ICO, these will be the largest projects
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Going by the scope and reach of its members and popularity i think this will be one ico worth supporting, seeing that they have already proved themselves a powerful contender.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Any well known brands going crypto has a great chance to become successful,  specially if the purpose of having coin is reasonable.
I am currently aiming and watching the ICO of Telegram and Kodak.

Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I think given the popularity of telegram he will be a success. but there are other ico in which the threshold of entry is much smaller and you can participate, for example, velix.ID. Very good project with good team. So I am now participate in the bounty programm and participate in the ICO immediately.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

Ever wonder why'd they choose to conduct an ICO instead of the usual Stock market IPO, which is undoubtedly the usual route big companies do to raise money?
Yes, I've thought about that too.
Is it because ICO is easier to raise money? If you raise money through traditional channels, it's hard to raise so much money. Huh

PaulayMcDanieljr25

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

read some info of this project and i think its will be change the game
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

this telegram project i heard about is good as my opinion. they have a good whitepaper and the project seems legit to me.
they have a lots of people and they can advertise on their own platform,so the participants of this ico will be enormous.
I personally appreciate their work so far.

shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

Telegram ICO is already got more success. We should purchase or hold Telegram ICO. Telegram
is a large project ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

Yes, Telegram is very attractive for investors, I think. As it's becoming more and more popular in our society. And I agree that Telegram is such a convenient thing. So, Telegram ICO can become successful.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

There was a scam website before - Gramtoken.io.
There were a few who were scammed, hopefully the Telegram team will be on top of the ICO which will be great addition to Telegram app.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I think telegram to succeed, even the telegram to raise the amount of capital is very big, but almost all of the ICO project have a telegram groud,so there are so many people in telegram, so I want to have enough attention to the telegram, then telegram if not successful, we can also profit too.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: