Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1756 times)
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

According to economy when demand increases the price of a commodity increases as well if the supply is same, so new traders in theory are a good sign for the market.
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Cons:

Market are saturated. There's will be competition. And I'm seeing it will be more cut throat. Everyone is really on the business of making money. Eat or be eaten.

Pros:

There will be unlimited supply of funds. Which means that money will always be there and lots of opportunity to day trade. One thing though is not to be greedy.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

Better said than done. Its not the safest job in the world simply because small movement will mean either a lost or win on your end. And its not easy because you need capital to begin with, how can it be that easy when cases you lose because of so much volatility? Plus to be a successful trader, you need to spend a lot of time observing the trend and reading and speculating where the price is going to move?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Yes because the volume of the market will high so the transaction will be going fast and every trader can get better price. The more volume also will be more in demand so good for cryptocurrency future.

Woterry (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

it may also depend on who are these "new traders" though.
for example if more newbies and more underage kids with little money and zero knowledge and experience enter the market and fail to educate themselves about anything, then it is not as good as you may all think. it is actually worse because it makes the market more volatile and more manipulated while the pump groups grow bigger.
but if it is more experienced traders or at least more of people who are willing to educate themselves and do a wise investment not just gamble with their money, then all that was said in this topic becomes true.

Hopefully I can learn enough to be a good trader that can contribute a lot for our trading world. Thank you for educating me sir. Have a good one.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
Remember, trade is not a game.
if you want to trade then do not consider trading easy.
More new traders coming in today, that's a good thing.
Increase in volume, then the price of other coins will also increase.
Many new traders who suffered losses for too easy to trade, because trading crypto so high volatility.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

Well the more new traders and unexperienced people there is in the market the more profits the whales are going to make .
New traders will also help feed the FUD when they make stupid decisions and get bitter because they lost their money .They will make the prices of the coins unstable for the constant buy and sell during hype/panic time . I don't see that much pros ,unless those traders get the experience through out the time and learned from their mistakes.

Thank you for that. That’s why I’m not yet entering the game of trading, because I can somehow might cause lose to our community. It’s better to tale time to learn than rush in right away. Not just anwin for me, but a win for the community as well.

ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

more traders would be great for the development of digital currency prices as you see from year to year many new traders who try to play bitcoin and trigger their own bitcoin price increase because many buy bitcoins.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

Sounds easy but trading is not easy as what you think specially in crypto you will probably lossing lot of your investment first before you realise how to trade effectively. it is good if lot of new comers are goin into trade it means more people could purchase coins at a competitive price. more trader means more volume

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

Actually crypto run by many users,traders and investors so the more traders or investors are good in the price of any digital currencies and if the users here are few only the price of it will go low because crypto run by popularity but still this is non-stop even the users might going to few only,Crypto are more on investing and it's run by that situation but still even we can't earn here we can use this for transaction.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

Trading is easy to learn, for this I agree. Trading is more safer, safe from what? hacker, stolen data, loss, are you ok brother? there's no safe or profit with trading. Safe is only you follow the rules to protect your account. Profit will become yours as long disciplines & patience. Trade world is not an easy way to make money and about new traders, that's a good sign to make market alive. Thank you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

For me, there are no negative effects having many traders in exchange. But the positive of having more traders is the VOLUME of the market will be more higher because there are more traders. That's the good thing, about the volume. So the market is very active.

Well in that being said, when I became much more successful in investing my money in trading I will recommend that to my friends to have much more people in our community. But will not forget to study the basics and the proper way of trading so that It would be a win win situation for them and our community.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

As you mention here, trading is much safer and easy to learn. No it's not. There are lot of risks here mostly when you're just in the beginning of journey. Trading is a gamble and there are lot of things to consider when you want to go trade but if you're eager enough to learn all of it, then take a lot of time and focus. It's worth it anyway.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
Merited by lukesimon (1)

As you mention here, trading is much safer and easy to learn. No it's not. There are lot of risks here mostly when you're just in the beginning of journey. Trading is a gamble and there are lot of things to consider when you want to go trade but if you're eager enough to learn all of it, then take a lot of time and focus. It's worth it anyway.

Thank you for clarifying that good sir. I’ve still got a lot to learn and a lot to go into, and hopefully when I enter the world of trading, I will be fully ready and will not perform reckless gamlbles. Have a good one!

neoflux01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

If there are lots of new traders will come and investors it will be good to the whole crypto world. Both investors and traders will benefit from it New traders meaning higher market capitalization. At the moment U.S Stocks Market are struggling i am hoping some of their investors and traders will try to join in the crypto world as it will be all good for all of us. And if ever the mass adoption starts to kick in all of the early adapters will be rewarded big time.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

For me, I think it's actually a good thing because we are creating more bullish traders in the long run. However, the downside is that when new traders are coming in, and bad news spreads all over social media, they would panic and dump their coins or tokens in the exchanges (not to mention, the whales are playing their minds).

The good thing about us today is that we are early adopters of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and we will get rewarded big time as massive adoption comes in the next few years. 

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

More people using crypto will be better, and crypto always welcome new traders, but we don't want a panic traders, traders with panic mode will caused the market become more unstable, and we dont need any traders that spread fud, other than that we are very happy to see more people trading crypto, it will make crypto more valuable
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

If more traders then the monopoly will be over like if many traders then the competition will be for the commission on transaction the margin for buying and selling will also be good and this will be less. for now the traders are doing good job and if more then it will be more convenient for us because there will be a trader from every country and those who are operating from the start they will reduce fee over transactions.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

With coming of prefessional traiders the complexity is growing up, but on the other hand there are lot of newbies (much more than professional, imho), so its difficult to me to say good it or not.
It is always good. Professionals coming in will make it even better, the newbies will keep growing, some will get thrown out of the trading picture, while some will persist to get better. At the end of it all, the fact that the community is growing is always a good thing. Most people who assumed trading cryptocurrency to be just an easy thing always end up learning their lessons in a bad way which is one of the reasons I keep telling people that anyone who trades without a strategy or the knowledge of trading is just busy gambling, not trading, and until they see the clear difference between the two, they will just keep getting worst and giving the whales the opportunity to gain a lot from them.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

In my personal views about that matter I think that the influx of new traders in the cryptocurrency market is a good thing as it will let other cryptocurrencies in the market to become more profitable. Just like what happened last December when Bitcoin is not the only one gaining as majority of the cryptocurrencies are also having a price rally of their own. And I don't think that more traders would necessarily mean more competition as there will be always a match for your buy/sell order.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Crypto trade is not as easy as you think, trading crypto requires more patience, it is not easy to make a profit if you can not be patient, and if many new trader come quickly, this is great for helping the growth of the crypto world Grin More trader = more volume = crypto price will rise Cool
more trader,more investment,more demand means more increase of price..so thats good for the community specially in market and ofcourse us the old traders since were experiened and skilled more advantageous on our part,and besides crypto world is growing and growing as the goes by no wonders the traders will be double along this year
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: