Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1756 times)
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

I think there are pros and cons in this rising number of traders. Pros is the more demands for bitcoin making the price gets higher everyday, more profit for investors. However the cons can be enormous, too much traders make the exchanges overloaded, many transactions are delayed because of too much transactions in short time, the fee gets higher in order to solve the delays but not much results.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
More investors = More profits for another investors Bitcoin value will not get high if there's no investment or money that entering in market so it means if there's alot of new investors will come the more profits will come because Buy walls will break in the market, As we see if big investors withdrawing their bitcoins when have an events like Christmas, New year or other important events the Bitcoin value will get dumped means the supplies are increasing.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I do not see anything wrong with a lot of traders. On the contrary, it's good. This means that new money enters the market and the market of crypto currency is increasing. And this is good.
themystick

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

eHarvestHub

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

I think it's pretty good because they will serve to more nonvolatile markets and I think It's more suitable for crypto's future.

trananh1996

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

As many traders as possible. It makes the market more exciting. And makes the coins more valuable when there are people involved in trading.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

The increasing number of crypto traders is definitely a good thing. It means more money and trade volume, and it shows that we are closer to the mass adoption of cryptocurrency which we always dreamed about. Smiley
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

The number of traders will surely affect price like as many said. But for me it will still depend to you, no matter how larger the volume is, or how many the traders are, if you still can't manage to become a good trader you'll always loose. Think of these, when trading is not so much popular a lot of people still loose on their game. Same today, a lot of people are trading compared before but still I believe nothing changed on the competition, only the prices.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

Actually if the number of trader are increase the the volatility will be more extreeme. It is not so good for me, I apt to long term investors, I like to gain pasive income, actually there are some coin that provide it. https://dimensions.network/en/calculator it just for example of the reasom why I apt to become long term investor, This project is one of best project that will give cryptocurrency holder many benefits, its ICO is live until 24 feb. If the number of trader are increase then it will influence my income as well.

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

Crypto Trading is not that easy as you say. You need to control your emotion, always follow your plan and stick with it. if you get caught by a sudden price dump you must know how to handle your exit. accept you loss. make your loss minimum compare your gains. There are too many ways to learn in crypto trading because it is too volatile.

expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

Its not easy to be a trader even if you keep only reading and not doing in actual because not all traders gain from trading, they also lose.
Profit and loss are the game points that are always accompanied with any business deal. Either you win or you lose but both cases can help you to improve better. In trading, one must keep a better check about what mistakes he had done in past that had affected the performance. These practices can people to become successful in trading and hence more will come by seeing them establishing and flourishing.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

I think the increasing number of traders is good because there will be more circulation of money, hence, it is the ideal situation for an economist's point of view. It is like a business with increasing number of competitors, they indirectly force one another to drop prices because of the increased supply, which is good for people who are holding their investments and for people who are winning every trade they get themselves into. Thusly, it is good for all traders too because there will be lesser pressure and lesser chances at losing big amounts. You see here cause and effect scenario which is pretty much accurate in terms of trading.  
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

We can see that the Cryptocurrency market has changed dramatically in the past year. After the successful 4.0 revolution, Bitcoin emerged as a gold bullion in many countries around the world. Its also increased very fast.
Over the past year there have been a lot of people learning and participating in business because of the huge profits from the trade. More and more trader will appear in the market will make the market more diverse and predictable, but also less dominant.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

If no trader your set will not buy or if you want to buy i dont have get to buy. So if there has many traders the sell or buy it get fast. The more traders the more coin can hold and thats why the coin will pump but if the trader is weak hands the price will be dump. There are many trader that can control the price thats could whale.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

I am more than happy for many traders to come up with a coin that they carry and do not lose to do it and I think that when traders are small, there are no altcoins or tokens to be released.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I think its good to have more traders, that means that a lot of people now actually believe in the world of crypto currency and entering in crypto trading. Its how we become a good trader that matters, how we control our emotions and continuous learning in this industry. 
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

Of course, the more traders mean more chance for bitcoin price ti increase. And it is good news for us traders. Just like how the law of demand and supply goes.
When this happens, bitcoin will become more popular and shall have greater value.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

I think its good to have more traders, that means that a lot of people now actually believe in the world of crypto currency and entering in crypto trading. Its how we become a good trader that matters, how we control our emotions and continuous learning in this industry. 

This is discussed very commonly nowadays but there is no reply to this dilemma. More traders looked better to me frankly. It would make the market deeper and richer, it seems. Less trader is not good.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Actually if the number of trader are increase the the volatility will be more extreeme. It is not so good for me, I apt to long term investors, I like to gain pasive income, actually there are some coin that provide it. https://dimensions.network/en/calculator it just for example of the reasom why I apt to become long term investor, This project is one of best project that will give cryptocurrency holder many benefits, its ICO is live until 24 feb. If the number of trader are increase then it will influence my income as well.
Market will not be saturated soon so don’t worry for the entries of traders every day. Bitcoin or crypto are becoming famous if here we are talking about more traders coming into this world, it is a good chance for cryptocurrency  to take over other currencies. As far as traders are concerned, so yes if basic traits are implemented by newbie traders, they can turn them to an expert on but it will take time.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

It's 100% good.

More trader coming means more money come to crypto. Hence increase crypto market cap.

This also means that trading will get more popular, which means that more inexperienced traders will start trading, which is bad for them as they lose lots of money. Although increasing market cap is always a good thing for older traders. So i wouldn't name it 100% good, as it's not good for everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

I think it'll make the cryptocurrency market better than before Smiley. More trader that also mean more money invested in the market, it'll make the trading volume of cryptocurrency increases very quickly. Beside more people interested in crypto trading will make Crypto world become more popular than before and it also help cryptocurrency legalized faster Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: