Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1756 times)
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Already, the crypto currency market has a lot of interesting tools (coins), and so far there are not a lot of professionals and trade robots. The market is very technical, the levels work perfectly. This gives many opportunities for earning money on the crypto currency, and it's not just about earnings on bitcoins. Individual coins are 100% per day or more.
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

More traders is good , it creates a whole lot more viotality. whether they lose or gain is strictly up there ability.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

More traders is always a good thing, it means Bitcoin's popularity is rising.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1070
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

Yes,  it is, because l know some sort of guys there having trouble with financial assistance, it seem that you have started your mind joining much bountiful of rewards in Bitcointalk. We are all have the rights to be traders because it's our will to explore things that we intended to learn. It create more a cryptocurrency in this world and it's just an introductions. The main challenge here is to take of your time so wisely.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

New traders coming in always create tough competition in stocks and forex market but here in crypto its good because here there is no huge volume as compared to stocks and forex market and because of this the liquidity of the crypto market will rise slowly and in future it will be having huge craze similar to forex and stocks market. And yes it would be a good positive sign without affecting the competition inside the forum because our profit depends on our skills and not by other people's participation.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

More traders is always a good sign, most traders will lose all their money anyway so if you are one of the few that can make any money then more trades means more profits for you and that will stay in your pocket so if you have been preparing as much as you say then you will have no problems being one of the few that can make money in these difficult market conditions.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Many traders will be favorable conditions for us to get profit from these altcoins. Many traders lead to diversified investments and the altcoins will have many different development directions.
As many traders, the cost of some of the altcoins being evaluated is potentially going to grow even stronger thanks to the plentiful investment of the traders.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

I think the more trader in exchanger is better because the more trader the more volume. Prices could be easily go up or down. That is my opinion.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

More traders is actually a good thing for the crypto community. Not all who are entering to the crypto trades are staying there for infinity. Some of them when they reach their desired goals are cashing out and pulling themselves from the market before they make the loss.

In most cases, traders are sticking to trading and hoping for even bigger profits but if they don't limit their bankroll they are making mistakes. Trading is risky; we all know that and with the evolvement, the market and the more populated exchange and trading sites crypto are going through a breakthrough point in which the opportunities are even higher.

Prices are changing because of the demands which are currently stated high. It is very good for the market to receive so much interest from the new traders. Old traders are brushing their hands because of that new situation which will with every year pump particular coin prices up.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Well as fas as I know there are prons and cons of having a lot of members on trading. One of the prons is the volume, the huge number of member is the higher volume that coin will have however the more member the higher competency you will have and that will be the cons. Now its up to you if you are going to trade or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

It is a good sign for those who already have bitcoin and are just holding it because the bitcoin price will go up as the demand arise and supply goes down. You should not see it as a competition but rather an advantage from your end. The reason why bitcoin us going low is because more and more traders are losing heart in the prices of the bitcoin.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

I think with the expansion of the cryptocurrency market there will be an influx of new traders. Competition will grow. I think it is necessary to develop, gain new knowledge and experience, more practice
Juliedarwin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

More traders is a good thing from crypto world. It's give a lot of people to joined but careful to government it's not like them about crypto. It's good for all of us that bitcoin have a lots of traders, because more traders the more volume. Prices have a lot of positively to go up or down.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

The market grows when new traders come and respectively grows demand. Be they ready to the risks in trade
The demand not only come from traders, that is the case because right now because bitcoin is more like an investment than a currency but once the developers are able to solve some of the scaling issues that people will begin to use bitcoin more as a currency after that we will not need people to start trading for the price to go up, as long as people buy bitcoin in order to buy something they like then the price will grow.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

For me good! Smiley increasing the demand, or should i say maintain the supply and demand state of a coin. I wish we could have traders that focuses more on other coins aside bitcoin and ethereum so that other coins will be given a chance to be known in the market. Traders also helps a coins to build up its state. So its good.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Yes obcourse more trader is good because more trader more buyers also in bitcoin amd the volume of cryptocurrency will stable and balance even some dump there coins there are still more holding there coins.

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Trader is a good job and in my opinion it is the most popular in the crypto market. In general trader is easier than mining. Many coin values are low without having to spend large sums to make it by profit. The crypto market is increasing in terms of user base as well as the number of big traders each day. This increases the likelihood of competition and that is the pace of the crypto market.
Borisb52

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

I do not see anything wrong with a lot of traders. More traders are more traders on the exchanges. There is absolutely no competition between traders.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

There are a lot of pump & dump these days it doesn't help people who want to do serious honest trading, as most of these pump and dumps are scams, as people want to take advantage and get rich quick. i would advice you you to do concrete research into the first coin/token you would invest in - look at the line graphs of listing sites, if you see too much up and down (volatility), I will advise that you steer clear..
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

First the new traders will drive the price up (Just like in December) but once there is correction exactly these new traders will start panic selling (just like in January).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: