Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1756 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

About the growing number of traders, I think that's a good thing. That means more transactions. If no one buys, I do not think anyone will sell either.
I think so. Many traders will be good at trading the altcoins. Trading will be better when there are more people entering the crypto market. Demand will increase and market volume will go up. Then, buying and selling altcoin will become faster and easier because there are more buying and selling needs.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

More traders is good ofcourse. Imagine only 3 or 5 of you only in one platform.
Having more number of traders in a good thing but still it has some negative aspect as well. Having more number of traders will mean that there is more competition in between the traders and that you need to work even harder than to stand out of the crowd and to make some healthy income as well. Moreover, this will also motivate the ones who want to be there.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Crypto trade is not as easy as you think, trading crypto requires more patience, it is not easy to make a profit if you can not be patient, and if many new trader come quickly, this is great for helping the growth of the crypto world Grin More trader = more volume = crypto price will rise Cool

Exactly, traders is very important when it comes to pump the market like you said more trader more volume to pump and the price will increase that's the reason why many people have a telegram channel to pump an altcoin that they want to pump. Anyways, if you can see there's a lot of altcoin was died because there's no traders or buyer that can move the market.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

i think, it's good! it applies the law of supply ang demand, traders wanted to have coins it means the demand would be high... as a result the price of it would be higher also.
btcminer6212

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

I think its better because you can take it like cryptocurrency is so much popular that more people are coming it and you can take it as a progress of cryptocurrency and ofcourse us the old traders since were experiened and skilled more advantageous on our part,and besides crypto world is growing and growing as the goes by no wonders the traders will be double along this year.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

On the one hand, competition is good for development, on the other hand, when someone earns, then someone loses. I think you should start with a small trading account, as the theory is very different from the practice. A lot of nuances and you need to first understand whether trading is right for you or not.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
You can see that the crypto market in the year 2017 has exploded, every news channel, every website or news station reported on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fever of 2017. Everybody wants to study business and enter the market. It can be seen that the more trader the market is, the more complex and unpredictable. The risk of trade increases and may be accompanied by a collapse, people will lose confidence and turn away from bitcoin.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

of course very good because many trader players who buy bitcoin and other coin will make the circulation of money turnover in total will become very big not only that with more and more trader will trigger price increase all cryptocurrency.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Definitely. More traders coming in is a proof that bitcoin demand is fast increasing. It means increase in BTC volume as shown in the main window of a trading site. But then as a new trader, trading altcoins looks easy but please note that it requires good knowledge, patience  and hardwork when you do this to be able to profit. Go and start trading, it is exciting and fun.
No, more traders coming means more speculation yes that also means the price will go up because traders bring money with them but what we need is that you regular person begins to adopt bitcoin and begins to use it as a currency or as a savings account not as a way to buy and sell in a rapid fashion in order to get some easy profits and that day still has yet to come.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

I think that at the moment when the market is constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict, the appearance of many traders will make the market become more complex and more dangerous. It can be seen that this is a very potential market and can be extremely profitable, so a lot of people go to trade to be able to exploit the benefits of the market.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

I think that at the moment when the market is constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict, the appearance of many traders will make the market become more complex and more dangerous. It can be seen that this is a very potential market and can be extremely profitable, so a lot of people go to trade to be able to exploit the benefits of the market.

There is an advantage and disadvantage if there are more traders, an advantage is that the price whenever a lot of traders goes high, but the disadvantage is that you have to see the price regularly or else due to lot of traders they might withdraw their funds when the price goes high.
zemb

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

I think need many traders have knowledgeable and have any strategy regarding trading, then you can purchase frequently. Otherwise, investment is better than trading.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 07:49:25 PM by palle11

I see trading as profitable more than investing and hodling because it could give faster returns. Having more traders is nice for any market. It indicates that the market is growing and attracting more awareness . So it will help marketcap.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

You can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are becoming more variable and difficult to predict, which is because I think the market has seen more trader. It can be seen that many traders will make the market more fierce competition, and the market will have unpredictable movements, making us trade more difficult.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

I think the more trader the market will be dangerous, the more trader will make the market become more difficult to predict and fluctuate more, which will make us trade harder and risk will be higher because FOMO and FUD. So at this point in the trade you need to plan and follow the plan rigorously so that you can handle every situation that may arise.
joesorrell

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

there is nothing wrong with a lot of traders. As On the contrary, it's good. This means that new money enters the market and the market of crypto currency is increasing. And this is good.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

About the growing number of traders, I think that's a good thing. That means more transactions. If no one buys, I do not think anyone will sell either.
I think so. Many traders will be good at trading the altcoins. Trading will be better when there are more people entering the crypto market. Demand will increase and market volume will go up. Then, buying and selling altcoin will become faster and easier because there are more buying and selling needs.
Thats true, the more traders the marketcap will get bigger in the crypto and you will get faster in getting your orders in the market, besides the increase in total trader will certainly make the demand increasing and impact on the increasingly expensive bitcoin prices, so it will give us an advantage, of course the effect of more and more traders is a positive
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

there is nothing wrong with a lot of traders. As On the contrary, it's good. This means that new money enters the market and the market of crypto currency is increasing. And this is good.
More trader means more people are interested on crypto, as a trader they will also help promote so many will know about the crypto.
Investors are also attracted with a big volume coin so if more traders will come, more money will come in as well, and these traders will also invest
for long term.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

I think it's good because the more crowded the market will be the higher the value of coin, so do not worry !!!
everybody in the world get together here to do trading and that's great
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

I think need many traders have knowledgeable and have any strategy regarding trading, then you can purchase frequently. Otherwise, investment is better than trading.

If you have prepared as much as you say then you will have no problem being one of the few that can make money in these difficult market conditions. Because I think more traders are always a good sign, most traders will lose all their money, so if you are one of the few that can make money then more trade means more profits for you and that will still be your advantage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: