Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1752 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

Trading is good if you know how it works and the right time to invest into it. We have been trying to make people understand that to make money you must buy at the right time and buy at the right time. I have seeing many amateur jumping into trade an loses huge amount of money by following the fud created by professionals and if you what to succeed in this journey you must be ready to become a professional yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newartcards

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

You can argue trading isn't entirely safe. An exchange could get hacked and you could get goxxed.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Soon more and more traders will be replaced by trading algorithms and machines.
More people - more virtual trading machines, who will help to choose appropriate strategy.

1). The preliminary step of trading, just like for anything in life, is a good research. However, while most of our daily-life questions can be answered in real time with the help of any search engine, this trick does not work in trading.
2). You need to collect all the information you think are necessary, then you have to gather them all together in a way that they can offer you the best solution.
3) After that, you need to digest them all before you take the big step of deciding where to invest your money.

You may have already heard how Artificial Intelligence, and especially Machine Learning.
Thanks to the newest Machine Learning techniques, and especially to Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning, computers can now identify predictable patterns without the need of being taught what and how to trade anymore.

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

I don't trade really, but I'm not blindly hodling either. I tend to follow a few long-term strategies where I might sell or buy occasionally., but when I do it's usually big decisions that I've carefully thought through.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Its better because now the buyer would have a wide range of choices isn't it?
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

The more new traders who plunge into the world of cryptocurrency is the better the development of crypto in the future. But the more traders, the bigger the competition will be. There will be more and more new rivals for us. But we can all compete healthily but hurt one another. Because we also have no right to ban new merchants who want to join, because all of them also want to earn more.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

As far as I know the more trader the better because bitcoin will be more liquid and more demand for the bitcoin.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

More traders only mean more money and liquidity. When you are experienced person, you can keep calm and hold, or set up alarms and stop losses, but all newbies loose their money and all what they loose, other participants gain

On the contrary, this is good. This means that new money entering the market and the crypto currency market is increasing. And this is good. And I do not see anything wrong with many traders in crypto currency
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

If you have confident in yourself then why would you fear? Just keep bitting nails and carry on your trade
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

The simple fact that many crypto-enthusiasts are making the decision to invest money in the exchanges to try to speculate with the possible ups and downs of the cryptos, does not automatically convert them into traders, they only intend to earn money in a way that they assume easy and fast.

But unfortunately this inexplicable rush to invest in something that they do not fully understand is what is making rich many experts whose experience allows them to keep the money of the naive.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

i think it is good , because most people have no clue what they are doing. so it should be easier to make money, most people see the fluctuations and think they can jump in and make some easy money. but it takes a lot more then that , but before they know that they already lost money to seasoned traders.
SuperAcaiBowl

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

if more newbie investors with no previous experience in other markets come in, that could be positive, BUT at the same time negative , if they get scared when coins go down, and they sell, because that causes coins to drop even more.

if experienced investors with patience start investing in cryptocurrencies that's good, they will be more patient, and hodl, even when coins go down, which keeps the market in tact.

However if superexperienced extremely wealthy investors enter the cryptocurrency market , and if they have intentions to pump certain coins, that's not good, because they could be manipulating the market.

So the answer is YES, and no at the same time!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

There is always two sides of the coin, for this one the good thing about having  more traders, is the value of the coin you're hodling will increase further due to supply and demand, bitcoin's price will also be affected it will rise depending on the need of people, still we need to burnn other coins in order to keep the market healthy, however the bad thing about having more traders, one is network congestion, in which, it had happened last year, transaction fess had increased because people are trading simultaneously in bitcoin, then there is the devaluing of the coin due a lot of hodlers, your coin maybe high in value, but if it is not being burnt or being used, it will stay on an x price but will just remain there, since no is using it, it becomes more of a liability than an asset, aslo more traders mean more scammers, we need to know who we trust in trading, not only the individual but the exchange itself.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

Trading is good if you know how it works and the right time to invest into it. We have been trying to make people understand that to make money you must buy at the right time and buy at the right time. I have seeing many amateur jumping into trade an loses huge amount of money by following the fud created by professionals and if you what to succeed in this journey you must be ready to become a professional yourself!
But how many people understand the market well enough in order to make profits in it? My guess is very few if any, there are also many traders that made money because they just invested at the right time so it was not a matter of skill it was a matter of being lucky, after all someone that invested at beginning of the previous year most likely made money while someone that invested at the beginning of this year must be losing money.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

It is a good thing that we need more traders to increase trading volume of a specific coin or token. For example, if you see that your coin or token doesn't have good trading volume, it won't appear likely in CoinMarketCap. For you to make it happen, you need a lot of trading activity in a cryptocurrency exchange where your coin or token is listed.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

The more people will participate in cryptocurrency trading, the better for the market because the trader gets a better price with more liquidity.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the pros and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of cryptocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

In general more traders there are in the market, the better it is. This for a simple reason: the more people are trading and so spending money, the higher the total market cap of cryptocurrencies will be. But we must say also that newbies are the first to get out of the market and sell, when there are some bad news...
When the number of traders is increasing, these people spend their money, investing it in cryptocurrencies. The coins are growing in their price. And this is cool for the older investors.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

it depends on their levels of experience! hopefully is usually new bies so its more easy and possible to squeeze some profits

as most of whale and experience traders are already in! its important to have always

fresh money to come in and keep the market alive and busy, so the more trades the better!

Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

It depends, because if you have more big traders it will be more and likely to be more polluted which means that market will be harder to read rather than the past years.
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Ofcourse it will increase competition inside but that's ok you need to work hard to get on the frontfoot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: