Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:02:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1756 times)
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

Its good that more traders join this crypto trading so we will see coins go higher as more and more people will start to buy cryptocurrencies.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

I figure general it will prompt a change in the dependability and estimation of the crypto economy as exchanging crypto turns out to be progressively across the board and acknowledged as an occupation. The more cash executed in crypto, the more noteworthy its allure is in general, and despite the fact that these exchanges will simply be arbitrage and exchanging, regardless it enhances the day by day volume thus makes crypto more perceived as a wellspring of capital for shippers.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
the right choice I think you can start trading when bitcoin or other altcoin prices decrease in price, so you can buy as much as possible, cheaply when compared to bitcoin or other altcoin prices before the downturn, and I hope you do not think trivial about trading , if we have not run it seems easy, and it's not as easy as you think.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the pros and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of cryptocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

In general more traders there are in the market, the better it is. This for a simple reason: the more people are trading and so spending money, the higher the total market cap of cryptocurrencies will be. But we must say also that newbies are the first to get out of the market and sell, when there are some bad news...
When the number of traders is increasing, these people spend their money, investing it in cryptocurrencies. The coins are growing in their price. And this is cool for the older investors.
Having more number of traders is no doubt really a good thing to do as this will increase the demand of the crypto coins in the international market and because of this, the market price of most of the crypto coins will also increase. On the other hand, this will also result in increase in the number of competitors as well and that you will then be having a tough competition and that you then must deal the things in a different way.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

More traders entering the Bitcoin market are a good thing for the value of Bitcoin. As more and more people join the delegates, prices will increase.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

As more and more people join the delegates, prices will increase. With more people's Xu needs, the Bitcoin market will become more and more powerful. The value will be higher.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

As more and more people enter the trading market, we should learn more about trading techniques. As more and more people enter the trade, the value of cryptocurrencies will also increase.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

Its always been the more the merrier right?traders brings volume from the coins they are buying and selling so i see nothings wrong with this for us to answer not good for the market..unless this traders are just buying and just selling after got away with profit this becomes loss for the market cap and starts an falling prices

Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the pros and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of cryptocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?

In general more traders there are in the market, the better it is. This for a simple reason: the more people are trading and so spending money, the higher the total market cap of cryptocurrencies will be. But we must say also that newbies are the first to get out of the market and sell, when there are some bad news...
When the number of traders is increasing, these people spend their money, investing it in cryptocurrencies. The coins are growing in their price. And this is cool for the older investors.
The market will rise with the rise in the investors. I also hold same opinion in this matter. More traders are going to help the market in flourishing and nourishing further as well as the profession. Crypto currencies at the present moment need people to spend money on them and it would ultimately benefit the investor. He will be able to call himself rich. Besides, it is good to have some competition.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
The price has been stable through out this year and is not making a rush move (or as we do say– highly volatile). I don’t know why things are like that, but from what I’m seeing now, the market has started to recover and is doing so with a slow process.

So if you invest now, there is nothing wrong, you will make profit out of it for sure. And as for what the result will be when there are lots of traders – there will be an increase in price rate which is a very good thing for the crypto market. I don’t think there is any cons in having lots of traders.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

There will be more competition, and that is good for cryptocurrency. Expect the competition to become tighter with the influx of new traders. But that is actually to your advantage rather than to your disadvantage. With more crypto traders, there will be more and more buyers and sellers, orders would now be easier to fill. The trading volumes would also grow with the coming in of new traders. Again, this is good.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

In my opinion, if the market has more traders it will be better. They crowded the market excitedly. As such, new prices may rise. But if more people enter the market, it will make the market more complicated and more difficult to make a profit.
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

Of course it is a good thing. The more traders indicate more people entering the market, the more prosperous this market is. As for competition, more traders will only bring more liquidity, which is a good thing overall.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

More traders is always a good thing. Think about it - as more traders come in, more money flows in as well.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Of course it is a good thing. The more traders indicate more people entering the market, the more prosperous this market is. As for competition, more traders will only bring more liquidity, which is a good thing overall.
in my opinion where competition makes the market more stable and developing, especially if there is a uniform ratio of demand and supply of a certain product. In your case, there are crypto-currencies.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

The more trader we have the merrier. Large trader will naturally create huge liquidity and spread bitcoin even more making bitcoin to grow it's network and making it also impossible for anyone or group of people to control bitcoin.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

More traders entering the Bitcoin market are a good thing for the value of Bitcoin. As more and more people join the delegates, prices will increase.
it is obvious because a lot of demand will make the price more competitive and will provide a fast increase as all the people who want it

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Its always been the more the merrier right?traders brings volume from the coins they are buying and selling so i see nothings wrong with this for us to answer not good for the market..unless this traders are just buying and just selling after got away with profit this becomes loss for the market cap and starts an falling prices
Yeah especially if it was the whales who come and go with big money in their bag , the market would looks confusing hard to analyze , that's called as pump/dump which I personally considered it as a planned scam, not forever like that but mostly it is.
The more player , the more intensity to bring crypto into the next level , to bring the popularity and most importantly to have more coin support.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

I think that it is good because it is not all traders know about trade as much as we know. THerefore, it will be easier for us to make more money. Just think about that. It is a good chance for us to take money from their pocket cause they do not even care about how to make a good trade

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

of course very good because the more the sale and purchase of bitcoin it is certain it will trigger a rise in bitcoin prices, just imagine the total supply of bitcoin currently only 21 million bitcoin while the people in this world more than 1 billion people imagine if everyone who there in this world want to buy and scramble bitcoin then it is definitely the price will rise very and make bitcoin more difficult to obtain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: