Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1752 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

I think it is not good because it can affect the price of coins that we trakai hard to ride the price if many are tranding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

its depend which side is new trader will be Cheesy
more trader mean more volume in trading and exchange
but this new trader should be educate 1st
they need to know about the risk joining this

billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Yes, I totally agree with the guys above, more traders doestn equals more good traders, the entering to crypto is easy, but success there is hardcandy
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

it is a very good thing because many traders so the price of all the coins will be stable and slowly going up, many traders mean a lot of fans and means a lot to sell and many also buy.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

It have a good and bad effect in the market.
Good because there would be more demand for the market bad because they could also drop the market down.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
The number of traders is mostly irrelevant, if you are a really good trader then this means that all of those new traders are not competition for you and you will get their money and that is a good thing for you, if you're a terrible trader then it doesn't matter how many more traders enter the market you're still going to lose your money, so when you look at this from the point of view of your own results the number of traders is irrelevant.
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
on the competition from the inside will be, that's for sure. however, the second option is also possible. this we will see at the same time when everything happens.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

More traders is definitely a good thing. The more trader in the market, the better the liquidity. Market will robust, deep and perform better when more trader trade. Traders are the engine of growth for cryptocurrency and we should encourage more people to trade.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

We can all see that the market is volatile and unpredictable, although bitcoin and altcoin are gaining momentum in the past few days, which has made the market recover, but I think the recovery This is only in the short term. Increasing the number of trades will make the market more complex and difficult to predict even though it will boost market capitalization.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

It is a great news that we are having more traders in the crypto space,  this is because the price of crypto is not just determined by those who own bitcoin or other crypto currencies,  but by those who trade this coins in the market. But we don't need newbies in the trading market who will dump coin for peanuts , we need expects.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

More tradera ia very important in crypto currency because we are the who build up the price  high or low. And off.course the volume of a coin, less trader less volume . So as crypto become popular theere is a high chance that crypto will not down. But on the other hand we need less pro than newbie in trading. Commonly newbie are the one make a coin pumping. Easily get in a hype news. For a pro this is the time to sell and newbie is buy buy buy.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:02:58 AM

The market in recent days is showing signs of a positive recovery, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously increasing in many consecutive days and this is a clear sign of the market. The appearance of many traders will make the market grow and capitalization increase is important in helping the market recover.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

this is very good. When more people invest in the market will go up quickly, and the market capitalization is growing. can escape the control of the sharks. this should be fun.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

This is a question that I think anyone who thinks like me is good. If more people invest, the capitalization of the market will increase. And so my pennies would be increased to get me profitable.
You have right approach and good thinking skills. More investors are coming in the field, more it would be the enhancement of market and more profits can be shared with users as per this captain and efforts. But yes, ultimately we would be getting big profits if we made bigger plans and then sticking to it completely. Our strategies will define the success for us and we have to make them so carefully.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

this is very good. When more people invest in the market will go up quickly, and the market capitalization is growing. can escape the control of the sharks. this should be fun.
When we will be having more number of investors and traders then definitely those bitcoin whales will lose their power. But bitcoin has already grown as a big market hence manipulation by very few people is not possible even now a days. Still when we will be having more number of traders then the fluctuations of market will find its end.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

In my perception the more traders is a good sign. It shows that there is more buyers and sellers will do trade but depending upon the token/alts they are going to buy and hold em whether short or long term.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Price of the crypto currency depends on the traders. Traders can make a coin, Traders can break a coin price.
Day to day increase of more number of traders, the traders are the actual investors for any of the coins. The volume of trading increases, when the demand increases and the coin prices raises.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

As we can see, when Bitcoin price pumps, there were many new traders joined. Then when the price went down, they were scared and sell their bitcoin, make the price drop so much.
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

As per my opinion more traders are good for the cryptomarket. Many traders are getting into crypto world  but where they stand is the point which may influence the value of cryptomarket neither in the positive way nor in the negative way. Positive way in the sense of more traders more money. Negative way in the sense of panic selling which affect's the value of coins.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Price of the crypto currency depends on the traders. Traders can make a coin, Traders can break a coin price.
Day to day increase of more number of traders, the traders are the actual investors for any of the coins. The volume of trading increases, when the demand increases and the coin prices raises.
Actually more traders the demands will increases also. So when their is traders fluctuations should expects and so price couldnt maintain into on top. However, when the price increasing their is more traders and it is good because the market is alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: