Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XPM] CryptoBot Investment Fund - Second Investment Round  (Read 6899 times)
MarpleTrading (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 07:23:20 AM

Current value of a share is: 0.046910569BTC +2.69% since last Friday

Total since end of 2nd round   -21.39%

An easy to use API for price information from the most import crypto exchanges
https://www.cryptodb.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:45:25 PM

Current value of a share is: 0.046910569BTC +2.69% since last Friday

Total since end of 2nd round   -21.39%

Maybe in several weeks we could receive a nice Christmas present? lol
MarpleTrading (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:54:19 AM

Invested in mcxFEE, thought they would bottom but they didn't. At least it is generating precious BTC Smiley

Current value of a share is: 0.03850832BTC -17.91% since last Friday

Total since end of 2nd round   -35.47%

MarpleTrading (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 10:31:41 AM

Still a bit in mcxFEE. Not selling as I think they will go up eventually.

Current value of a share is: 0.036089798BTC -6.28% since last post.

Total since end of 2nd round   -39.53%

sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:10:06 AM

Interested

Please  PM me
redphlegm

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:07:02 PM

I think it'll go back up too. It's pretty obvious from every previous swing that fees and other alts are used as hedging mechanisms and move opposite to the swings in btc. Once btc swings down significantly, I'm pretty sure fees will go back up. It's interest earning savings when btc aren't working during movements.

My 0.02. I request you don't sell the fees at a loss right now.

Whiskey Fund: (BTC) 1whiSKeYMRevsJMAQwU8NY1YhvPPMjTbM | (Ψ) ALcoHoLsKUfdmGfHVXEShtqrEkasihVyqW
MarpleTrading (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 10:25:18 AM

Current value of a share is: 0.030810711BTC -14.63% since last post.

Total since end of 2nd round   -48.37%

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:49:37 PM

Current value of a share is: 0.030810711BTC -14.63% since last post.

Total since end of 2nd round   -48.37%

Hoping for good news now with XPM booming.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

redphlegm

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:35:29 PM

I think it'll go back up too. It's pretty obvious from every previous swing that fees and other alts are used as hedging mechanisms and move opposite to the swings in btc. Once btc swings down significantly, I'm pretty sure fees will go back up. It's interest earning savings when btc aren't working during movements.

Well fuck me. I definitely wasn't expecting the shutdown. =\

Whiskey Fund: (BTC) 1whiSKeYMRevsJMAQwU8NY1YhvPPMjTbM | (Ψ) ALcoHoLsKUfdmGfHVXEShtqrEkasihVyqW
arnuschky

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:38:17 PM

Well fuck me. I definitely wasn't expecting the shutdown. =\

Did I miss something?
jungle_dave

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:55:53 PM

XPM is doing really well how is the fund doing?
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:31:10 AM

Marple has not logged in for sometime.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

redphlegm

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:50:09 AM

He's not dead. I've been in contact with him and he's still manually trading at the moment. I don't know the value currently but he hasn't run off.

Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:06:37 AM

He's not dead. I've been in contact with him and he's still manually trading at the moment. I don't know the value currently but he hasn't run off.

Any news how good is he doing trading? It has been very profitable.

drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:18:25 PM

Smiley   Good to hear!
redphlegm

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

Any news how good is he doing trading? It has been very profitable.

No idea, actually, and even if I did know that's a metric I would leave to him to publicize. He told me something a little over a week ago but I was out with my family in a busy area and distracted and didn't take the note so I don't remember for certain. I know this sounds odd but for me this was a walk-away-and-check-back-in-a-couple-months investment.

Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:53:27 AM

Make us happy with some good news.

MarpleTrading (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 06:35:24 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 06:46:14 PM by MarpleTrading

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not letting you know for such a long time. But with the year coming to an end it is very busy with my 'normal' business and I have been on several business trips.
It is also not good news that I bear.

As I told in a post a while ago I was heavily invested in MCS shares and as you might MCX shut down it business and the share collapsed.

This resulted in the fact that we are down almost 40% since last report.

It is also worth nothing that I am currently 50% BTC and 50% cash, because I think BTC will see much lower b4 the way up is found again.

Current value of a share is: 0.015627066BTC

Total since end of 2nd round   -73.81%

paulthetafy

Activity: 820

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:25:03 PM

Wow that's pretty bad performance marp Smiley

Not sure why you chose to sell the MCX at a loss though, they were always going to rebound to at least 0.2 when the panic was over.  Oh well done deal now.

It would be good to know your short term strategy for the fund while manually trading.  For me I thought this fund was about testing the bot and seeing what it could do, so I'm not altogether comfortable with having the funds manually traded without knowing some kind of plan.  That being said, having endured  ~75% loss since all this started, the remaining amount I have in the fund is starting to become insignificant now so you may as well trade it however you want.

Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:27:11 AM

Wow that's pretty bad performance marp Smiley

Not sure why you chose to sell the MCX at a loss though, they were always going to rebound to at least 0.2 when the panic was over.  Oh well done deal now.

It would be good to know your short term strategy for the fund while manually trading.  For me I thought this fund was about testing the bot and seeing what it could do, so I'm not altogether comfortable with having the funds manually traded without knowing some kind of plan.  That being said, having endured  ~75% loss since all this started, the remaining amount I have in the fund is starting to become insignificant now so you may as well trade it however you want.

Feeling the same here. With a 75% loss I will just stick to it and see if he can recover anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: