Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCXnow Shares RELEASED!! Time to INVEST!  (Read 582 times)
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:53:08 PM

Well after a month of delays and tons of bitching an moaning from quite a few, the shares have been released.  Now we can all publicly trade the shares.  Yeppie!  So Realsolid did his job and didn't scam the community.  Now everyone's happy as their shares have more than doubled in value...and growing!!

http://www.mcxnow.com

Get in early, it's been creeping up..
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 12:14:38 AM

Hilarious/sad that anyone would trade on an exchange originally created by the scammer realsolid, to dump scamcoins solidcoin and mincoin onto uninformed people, when honest alternatives such as cryptsy exist.

Does nobody do their research on this forum anymore? Sigh...

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:18:38 AM

There doesnt seem to be detailed historical data about trade volume/fees earned so no I won't invest.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 06:56:50 AM

There doesnt seem to be detailed historical data about trade volume/fees earned so no I won't invest.

i'ld assume those features will be added soon, RealSolid confirmed he skipped out on some features to get everything live, and that he's still "working on some minor features"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: