Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARION NOW IN THREE NEW PAIRS ON FINEXBOX  (Read 34115 times)
Bressam

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Hi all.  I still waiting for more information about ####  Do you have any competitors ?   Gratefulness.
geobull

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

very interesting project
karmazen

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

It works, thanks
Lowryda23

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

StakeUnited is the first Automated & managed multicoin pool.
Today they add Arion. You can deposit your $Arion there and watch them staking without running the PC.
Im personally totally excited and recommend everyone to try it out
lalin

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Spanish translation reserved. I'm laloleiro#1140 on Discord Smiley

Thanks
karmazen

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

seem Wallet does not sync correctly, I'm mining at poolmin.com, It already sent the coin but did not receive in the wallet !!
Nikita3959 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Owner of Arion Coin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

seem Wallet does not sync correctly, I'm mining at poolmin.com, It already sent the coin but did not receive in the wallet !!

Hi there

We have had some problems in the wallet help section and have discovered some people are still on the wrong chain. We have also added more seed nodes to help with connections and syncing the wallets. Please follow theses instructions to make sure your wallet is functioning correctly:
1.)    Make a back up
2.)    Make sure you have the latest version 1.0.1.1-Core
3.)    If you don’t have the right version download it here: https://github.com/arioncoin/arioncoin/releases
4.)    Close wallet.
5.)    %appdata% - Arion – Delete everything EXCEPT the wallet.dat file
6.)    Add the new config file. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407313630699323392/415552272991256577/arion.conf
7.)    Close folder
8.)    Open wallet
9.)    Help – debug window – console – Type repairwallet press enter
10.)    It should come back with a message that says true
You are good to go.
Current block height 1728
If you have a higher block height you are on the wrong chain

Thank You!
karmazen

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:17:47 AM

Hi there

We have had some problems in the wallet help section and have discovered some people are still on the wrong chain. We have also added more seed nodes to help with connections and syncing the wallets. Please follow theses instructions to make sure your wallet is functioning correctly:
1.)    Make a back up
2.)    Make sure you have the latest version 1.0.1.1-Core
3.)    If you don’t have the right version download it here: https://github.com/arioncoin/arioncoin/releases
4.)    Close wallet.
5.)    %appdata% - Arion – Delete everything EXCEPT the wallet.dat file
6.)    Add the new config file. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407313630699323392/415552272991256577/arion.conf
7.)    Close folder
8.)    Open wallet
9.)    Help – debug window – console – Type repairwallet press enter
10.)    It should come back with a message that says true
You are good to go.
Current block height 1728
If you have a higher block height you are on the wrong chain

Thank You!

Thanks, I got to step 10 and confirm  "true", however the coin still the same. So I lost those payment?
Drakzero

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

I would like to reserve Dutch translation!
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

What is the point of the Proof of Stake rate you chose? It doesn't make any economic sense or is there something which I don't understand?

High POS and MN rewards are for getting presale to those who think they can earn coin fast to sell to recoup money but fail to realize that market cap of a coin won't increase because many more coins is produced and that the latecomers do not want to buy.

CBS, QBIC, DV7 are recent examples.  There won't be any demand.

Sure and that's exactly why it doesn't make sense. The market will be flooded with huge amounts of coins in a very short time. Hence, the price will simply collapse. Cool model!

JimmySoap

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

What is the point of the Proof of Stake rate you chose? It doesn't make any economic sense or is there something which I don't understand?

High POS and MN rewards are for getting presale to those who think they can earn coin fast to sell to recoup money but fail to realize that market cap of a coin won't increase because many more coins is produced and that the latecomers do not want to buy.

Sure and that's exactly why it doesn't make sense. The market will be flooded with huge amounts of coins in a very short time. Hence, the price will simply collapse. Cool model!

The big difference here is that the coin is NOT a 10000% coin. Arion learnt from the MUTUAL experience. Sixty-eight billion eight hundred sixty-five million one hundred twenty-two thousand five hundred eighty Coins for MUTUAL is a BIT ridiculous :-) - I agree. The price of Arion and the fact that most of the wallet holders of MUT that swapped their coins for Arion at a rate of 1:10000 have agreed to lock their coins in is a testimony to the fact that this was a community-driven coin where the longevity of the coin was the biggest request. Longer confirmation times to stop P&D is also part of the coin's makeup. Will you dump your coins for 1 sat if you spent a lot more than that buying it? I wouldn't. Lastly, it also has a 21 Million CAP and a 15-year plan. Thank guys and have a great evening further.

RusOrsk

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

interesting project, I believe in the future of this coin
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

The big difference here is that the coin is NOT a 10000% coin. Arion learnt from the MUTUAL experience. Sixty-eight billion eight hundred sixty-five million one hundred twenty-two thousand five hundred eighty Coins for MUTUAL is a BIT ridiculous :-) - I agree. The price of Arion and the fact that most of the wallet holders of MUT that swapped their coins for Arion at a rate of 1:10000 have agreed to lock their coins in is a testimony to the fact that this was a community-driven coin where the longevity of the coin was the biggest request. Longer confirmation times to stop P&D is also part of the coin's makeup. Will you dump your coins for 1 sat if you spent a lot more than that buying it? I wouldn't. Lastly, it also has a 21 Million CAP and a 15-year plan. Thank guys and have a great evening further.

Ok but then the dev had this strategy most likely in mind from the very beginning. Suggest an unsustainable emission curve, buy all coins cheap and then propose a coin swap towards a coin with sound specifications. Looks like well played to me Smiley

JimmySoap

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

CBS, QBIC, DV7 are recent examples.  There won't be any demand.

Ok but then the dev had this strategy most likely in mind from the very beginning. Suggest an unsustainable emission curve, buy all coins cheap and then propose a coin swap towards a coin with sound specifications. Looks like well played to me Smiley

Hi there. Nope. Unfortunately, the original MUT DEV did walk off with the funds and so did the Pool guy. This the reason why the MUT REVIVAL/ARION project was launched. So your argument of right from the beginning/Master Plan is unfortunately not accurate. Feel free to join the MUT REVIVAL AND ARION COIN Discords to get the history behind the coin. https://discord.gg/2yzX3CB - https://discord.gg/dM33yQ4 10/10 for creative thinking though :-)
lalin

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 09:25:01 AM by lalin

Spanish Translation done!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2990519.msg30745297#msg30745297

My rank is still Newbie, so I still can not post pictures. But I will reach Jr. Member rank soon and update the post Smiley.

Happy to be in this community. For those who are still not in this project I recommend to join the Discord group, devs are really active and willing to help!

AeXXLpjZY12mWyxsLM77Rmu4wkH3rpKcSe
Drakzero

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Dutch translation ready!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3005607

AXbCxnZXwZ9AX7MTzeRvEAogwzHm73gkno
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

hey guys, i filed a ticket in stake united to see how much mut i had before the 120K block to see how much i can change into Arion before the dead line comes up, should i do anything else ? and also how can i swap the  mut that i have into Arion using Stakeunited?
i asked in the stakeunited discord but they told me to ask in the official arion server
dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

ARIONCOIN (ARION) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)