Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO to invest?  (Read 535 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

I think all of us here knows that there are a lot of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which are scams and some aren't but their coin or token projects are somehow useless that it might not a potential for a long term hold in the future.
Let us be true to ourselves, alternative coins are made and should be made to become a better bitcoin or to have a better characteristics and purpose just like bitcoin. But today, lot of alternative coins are just going with the flow of the river. After they launch and be listed, some developers dump it and the coin or token will just a more useless one. These are my thoughts.

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!
You can see the ICO at https://icodrops.com. It shows a lot of information about upcoming, finished, active ICO projects. There is also a classification of projects by rating and interest. 
A lot of interesting information can be found on the site https://icobench.com, where there is an ICO rating, there are reviews of experts who give their assessment to the upcoming project.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

I think Tomo Coin is a good investment! Very strong team; one of the developers worked on the NEM project. Excellent token matrix’s too. You should have a look at it!! I really think it will be one of the all stars of 2018!!
Coins4Favors

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

I believe we need to invest into ICO that got the logical reason for it instead of copying others model and just turning up. Right now, I am very HIGH on Coins4Favors, as it is VERY cool.

They are a blockchain enabled platform, which powers an ecosystem for small favors all over the globe. It really makes people feel at home no matter where they are and opportunities for others to earn by doing mini-favors!

I am seriously high on this and will certainly want to get into it once the sale starts from 1st of March.

Thanks for being such an active supporter of our ICO.
Try the new bounty program and you can even make 5% commission.
We just increased team to 7 members and will get two very experienced ICO advisors join the team shortly
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

I think all of us here knows that there are a lot of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which are scams and some aren't but their coin or token projects are somehow useless that it might not a potential for a long term hold in the future.
Let us be true to ourselves, alternative coins are made and should be made to become a better bitcoin or to have a better characteristics and purpose just like bitcoin. But today, lot of alternative coins are just going with the flow of the river. After they launch and be listed, some developers dump it and the coin or token will just a more useless one. These are my thoughts.

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!

It is not suggested to invest on before ICOs but better on finished ICOs since that finished ICOs are already under development and could rise any time of the year. Unlike before ICOs the price will start lower than the initial price and it takes a long time to hodl it. Instead of investing on fresh ICOs better find that are already listed from trading site that are a year old or higher for maximum efficiency (less time greater earnings).
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

if you are going to invest on ICO ,its is very important to select good ico. as you told there are so many ico projects arise and majority of them are scams or just some shit coins.so you should have to learn proper way of doing a research.otherwise always you will have to asking from others before investing.what is the most important thing of ico..?definitely its concept/product.i would like to introduce good upcoming ICO(token sale planed to start on 1st march) as a example.Its CVProof.its a project which planed to make a good connection between job seekers and companies(HR managers) via a website called cvproof,com.this is the first time we heard use of of  blockchain technology for job market.so this will be the first project and this never fail..so always choose this kind of projects to invest.
goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
A!

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

Before Selecting a project to invest I think a smart investor will always check all the details about the project. Team which is working with the project and the concept of the project are the most important thing to study and to judge the project. You should also be sure where the investment is done and are the peoples behind the seance legit and professional. Selecting is great ICO will lead you to some huge profits in the future by just doing some research efforts into it. My suggestion to you is to join Kepler Project it is based on very great concept of AI and Robotics.

Merits Welcomed Smiley

beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

I'll just echo what people have said about doing your own research, but also caution about taking peoples suggestions about good ICOs to invest in to heart. There are a lot of bounties always going on, so there are many people incentivized to shill for this or that coin. They don't necessarily have your best interest in mind.
Hilbert36

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

Do you participate in Marinecoin ICO ?
if not u can register here https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC Free ICO
is 100% free
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Good day! It seems to me that many factors should be taken into account to choose a good ICO. It's a development team, an idea, white paper, and a roadmap. I like the sapiens project and the one I have in signature.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I will not suggest any ICO's here because I am not investing to be honest  Cheesy but I can give some advice I think. First, they can give you some ICO's in which you will invest your money there. Some of the ICO's are good and its profitable (especially if you invest in pre-sale) but most or some of the ICO's are scam at this moment and its hard to see which is legit or not. You need to do some research with a certain project yourself because in the end, you will decide if you will invest there or not because its your money.

As most says, try to take a deep research of the project. Read their whitepaper. Gather some information about the team and the project and join in their telegram group I think because most ICO's right now have telegram channel to update investors.

Some ICO's too are success in the token sale but when it is in the market already, it is sold below the ICO price.

Good luck with you brother. Invest in an ICO that you think will be successful in the future and take note, invest what you can afford to loss.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

I completely agree with all the advice above concerning researching of ICOs.
I'll do deepest research myself before investing. But I'll research among some real-based ICOs (real estate, hardware etc.) because I don't rely on virtual services and software. May be it's just my prejudice or overcaution.
ichanjay

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

I would recommend sentinel chain. I prefer projects that has actual use in the near future and sentinel is a good choice
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

I suggest you to check out our ICO the Budbo. Budbo is creating a Global Cannabis Blockchain built to drive efficiency, transparency, and data-driven analytics into this nascent industry. it is the first of its kind and it has a fully integrated blockchain as a support to cannabis legalization, medical research, and the cannabis ecosystem as a whole.

and also Budbo is on it's 3rd straight week as #1 ICO

check it here : https://hype.codes/top-3-ongoing-ico-8-14-feb-according-our-readers?utm_content=buffercb4d9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Visit us and join our token sale at : https://budbo.io/
lgtnow93

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Checkout http://dev.wi.th/ico : The First Decentralized Tech Professional Platform
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

If you are looking for an ICO you must consider first the project sir, because that is what that ICO is all about, I mean in a way that if you think that the project is great, can help and will stay for long run then you should invest in it. Sure there are a lot of new ICO's rising in and maybe some of them are Scam so you should be more careful.

For me I suggest to you our ICO it's the Daneel project it is an A.I. created to help cryptocurrency investors in their journey because it can process all the information in the cryptocurrency it is your future partner.

If you are interested Visit us at https://daneel.io/ and join our token sale.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

YourBlock is the right choice to be an investment if you are confused to invest where.

cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

One of my favourite ICOs this year have to be DIW Token because ive always favoured Decentralised Security and Digital Vaults for safer virtual life. It's something that's been a problem for many years now, hackers and scammers are increasing in numbers and something must happen to stop this. Find more details at diwtoken.com
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

There are many ICOs this year. In fact many say a good year for investment in ICO. but with too much ICO is risking a lot of fraud, therefore we must be careful.
I think ICO to be profitable is:
#KahnChat ==> https://www.kahnchat.com
#World Peace Coin ICO ===> worldpeacecoin.io
Please check.
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Investing in ICO is always risky. You never know if the project will be successful or not. Anyway, you have to make your research on  projects you like. As for me, I'm looking at Safinus now. It seems interesting platform.
ichanjay

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Sentinel Chain is a good choice. Its partnered with Vechain and Fenbushi capital. It's main target are the unbanked people to be involved in financial services. I see these project very useful in the future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: