Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO to invest?  (Read 535 times)
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

There is a risk with any investment. but I personally do invest in ICOs. Do your homework and take your chance, the best gains are to be had if you can get in on the pre sale.  I have recently invested in Docademic ico  Its providing free online healthcare in South America and has also started up in California.  Its already established and its now moving onto the block chain. Plus with J McAfee on board as an advisor you know he is going to hype and pump this project.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

i will partecipate in FRIENDZ ICO....take a look it seems very promising and with a huge community (more than 80.000 members)

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

The technology which stands behind a coin must be closely connected with Blockchain. Some icos use Blockchain just to store the information,  which automatically makes their tokens useless.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

<snip>

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!

At the moment I only hold 5 different coins long-term. It depends on what you want, and what's your risk tolerance. According to statistics, about 90% of the coins after the ico are losing their value.  That is why it is so important to filter out the bad ones from the good ones. Get a complete information about the product, team, work progress, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before investing. Just do you own research and don't rely on peoples opinions. 
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Click on my signature and you will see more about Cedex! Good team behind,
I like the way they stared their marketing campaigns. They are everywhere, and
campaign is already longer then 3 months and it will last more. They have a great
road map. Campaign is long and I think they will attract many people, community
can be strong. It have it all!
   Here many people just wrote without thinking and many people are not honest.
I will tell you that I have two successful bounty campaigns before. I invested my
time and money and I am very satisfied. This is my third bounty and I think it is
going in good direction, I invested my time, on sale I will invest some money! It
is cause I trust in what I do. There are risks, but I am aware and I am still here
and I am good for now, in nice profit already!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ulbrecht

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

its better to search by your category you like on some ico review site, in there you can found some worthy ICO to be invest on.
now im looking forward for BuzzShow ICO, as you can see in my signature now, you can find more information in there

I think you advice is very useful.
The quantity of ICOs on this forum is confusing me. I think I'd better find an interesting ICO on a review site and only then research it here.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

For now Irealy belive in Elementh ICO start in 1st april! Ive check out team members and thair companies in russia and its true good project!
and also a partner sberbank-ast is trading platform fro the bigest bank in russia!
Like the idea and will join Ico for sure!
Reynardo3

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

Déan iarracht seiceáil ar an ICO seo ar a dtugtar MTC. Tar éis a scaoileadh rathúil. Cabhróidh an chéad crypto-airgeadra féinbhuanaitheach le go leor daoine atá nua sa domhan cryptocurrency agus iad siúd ar mian leo tuilleadh eolais a fháil agus comhairle a thabhairt dóibh go mbeadh rogha níos fearr acu maidir le hinfheistiú ar bhonn áirithe. Is cinnte go mbeidh tionchar mór ag an ICO seo agus ar an méid a chuireann sé ar fáil sa domhan cryptocurrency as a Dílárú Fíor. páirt a ghlacadh anois chun 45,000 comhad saor in aisce a fháil https://marineco.in/ico
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Personally I would recommend to invest in interesting projects such as KYC legal,Debitum Network,Blocklancer.Solid and promising projects with great devs.I have invested in all three and  having signature of the best one.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

Try checking out this new ICO which is called Daneel. Their plan is solid that it was being seen in many websites like Yahoo,etc. You can also see that it was being backed up by IBM which is one of the top companies when it comes to technologies. Daneel is an A.I assistant that could help a lot of people who are new in crypto currency world and people who are looking for an advice on what to do or how to invest in a certain coin. Try checking out their website and see how realistic their plan would be.  Cheesy
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

Try checking out this new ICO which is called Daneel. Their plan is solid that it was being seen in many websites like Yahoo,etc. You can also see that it was being backed up by IBM which is one of the top companies when it comes to technologies. Daneel is an A.I assistant that could help a lot of people who are new in crypto currency world and people who are looking for an advice on what to do or how to invest in a certain coin. Try checking out their website and see how realistic their plan would be.  Cheesy
I liked this project too. On this I decided to invest in Daneel ICO and participate in the bounty program. I want to add that the creators promise a convenient application for mobile phones, which will combine artificial intelligence, wallet aggregator and training for beginners. I think it will help to attract more people to the world of cryptocurrencies. I am looking forward to their project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Well, if there's a conversation going exactly where and in which ICO to invest, then of course it is worth looking at the project Repux. I'm not forcing you to invest. I'm just telling you that the project is very interesting. The project on the sale of information, I was very interested to know.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Hero Token ICO ends on February 28th. This is a very promising project, in which many large companies with a global name, in particular Alibaba, have invested.

waterproof

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

Look at this- GIFcoin https://www.gifcoin.io/
You can also receive a passive profit-this is how to rent a property, once invested and receive a profit!
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

SAF I consider one of the best tokens for this year. They will soon launch their platform and it is very promising.
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

High Performance blockchain (HPB). Chinese company with big players. Partnered with union pay (bigger than Visa + MC). They add accelerator hardware to blockchain to achieve million tx/s. It’s on Bibox.com which is just as easy to use as Binance. It’s under 200 million market cap and gaining a lot of steam right now.
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Today the last day of e-Chat ICO.

They developed a cool app - security messenger (on the blockchain) with build-in multicurrency wallet and media platform.

The app installed more than a million users! And I. While certainly not all the features work, but the overall quality is excellent.

https://investors.echat.io/

Pasadoble

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Find ICOs on IcoGuide.com, there are good and realistic reviews.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

Find ICOs on IcoGuide.com, there are good and realistic reviews.

Yes it is really good platform, I liked it also.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

https://vrlps.co/a?pt=Kcispz-pHll_Q3vLZhB-vEYHBF0&referralCode=S1hcRT7uf&refSource=copy
 I got this link straight from Mr. Mcaffees tweets, i used to work in a call center could be a very valuable payoff, look into it if you decide to invest thank me later 22 hours left for ico sale

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: