Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** BEWARE *** - BTC-ALPHA EXCHANGE NOT PROCESSING WITHDRAWS -  (Read 585 times)
Throwaway80945

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Hello guys,
My withdraw is stuck too... this is a shame:                             

Pay. system   Amount   You receive   Fee        Currency   
Litecoin   0.49550000   0.49200000   0.0035   LTC   

Attributes                                                                  Date                              
Address: LaxEsjvjuwBwt7eKMhJ1YLZ1HbPftTj73P        2018-03-06 21:44:56     

Status                                                                                                                    Action
Done
TXID:  9fa4185c64526063014c012fd7b1e7c27c2d693900cae539dec9021928e6276f       -

Why TXID link me to coinbase when I want to check it? and I tryed on block explorers and it dont seems to appear? scammed? Please reply if you got some light.

Tnx in advance.

I have the exact same problem with a monero withdraw. Also been waiting since the 6th but support didnt reply yet. Its probably a scam but if you hear anything from support let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

Is a scam exchange I think and is even refusing to remove Superior Coin from the exchange.
Only 2 other exchanges are refusing to withdraw Superior Coin
You just need to look at our Twitter account @thesuperiorcoin or our domain thesuperiorcoin.com to easily see that this currency is stolen and is actually mine. They were both started over a year ago. Look at the tweets from the start. As for FBI we have regular contact with 5 different agents they do not give case names and do not give their personal names.
Look at the documents on here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/timeline-5-key-documents-clearly-show-you-how-superior-michael-q-todd/
Look at the Bitcoin Talk forum about the stolen coin
Read our Bitcoin talk forum here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974261.120
Read the comments on the petition of over 100 people to keep Superior Coin off exchanges here https://www.change.org/p/nathan-senn-keep-superior-coin-off-public-exchanges-4289255d-1075-4cbc-ba1b-6c05a66cda74
So far only 3 tiny exchanges have accepted this coin. Innocent peiople are being ripped off every day by the thieves of this coin. Just last week there was another pump and dump to double the price by the thieves.

Michael
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

I guess you need to be patient, at times support takes up to months before they can respond to support tickets. I never had issues with the exchange.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
tanhai

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

I also withdrawals BTC 1 day already, but i have not received yet. Maybe after I get it I will never trade on this exchange anymore
paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

I am sure that this exchange is not a SCAM. They are on the web many years. They just have much more withdrawal and deposit requirements than they can manage. I think that will be better in the near future.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

I accept not accomplished that much, however the break is as well commendable and thither ballplayer be over-the-counter contrarily, I faculty always accept as information, thanks
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

I am sure that this exchange is not a SCAM. They are on the web many years. They just have much more withdrawal and deposit requirements than they can manage. I think that will be better in the near future.

I dont think here is scam exchange. NO, just they dont work correctly with clients support center. I also expect to solve a problem that I have reported for 3 days on an ETH deposit. The telegram supports total ignorance even if someone is online. Even if they have a lot of retired and deposited work, it does not have to ignore the clients. There are many other exchanges that have a lot of work to do, but they answer those who call them to solve situations that require the attention of the support team. I'm still waiting for my problem to be solved. I will come back to tell you how it worked and how long it took. Good luck to all.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

Good. I'm glad that Huobi Global opened Huobi Russia. Because most of the russian exchnages are greedy for the fees and work very slow. Proceed transaction deposit/withdrawals with a HUGE delays. And a player from a global market is a good sign for all! I'd recommend to use it instead of BTC-Alpha or EXMO.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Good. I'm glad that Huobi Global opened Huobi Russia. Because most of the russian exchnages are greedy for the fees and work very slow. Proceed transaction deposit/withdrawals with a HUGE delays. And a player from a global market is a good sign for all! I'd recommend to use it instead of BTC-Alpha or EXMO.

I'm still waiting for a problem with an ETH deposit sent via smartcontract a week ago. I am very disappointed with the way they ignore their clients both in the telegram and in the support page and I'm looking for a solution to receive these funds. I believe that the competition will make BTC-Alpha reconsider the causes for which they will lose customers and will improve their services with the clients. Good luck to all. Happy New Year!
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

Even though I insisted several times in this period, I received ETH deposited into my btc-alpha account only after about 3 weeks. Very long time to action that manually takes a few minutes. Otherwise I was pleased with their services as a trader. Good luck.
MMysterious

Activity: 972

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:27:11 AM

Trying to activate this thread again. It seems their support are slow as hell when it comes to processing. I want to hear others experiences on BTC-Alpha.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: