Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:57:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think storm will see 1$ ??  (Read 244 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Yes, I think it will get there when the alt market becomes bullish and this bloody dump phase ends.

It has a great team behind it and it already got to 24 cents I think (according to CMC). It will probably get to $1 or even more in 2018.

Hodl it, it will be worth it...
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

I bought some storm (an ERC20 token) in ico
some days ago before btc dumping , storm price was 22 cents, but now it is 4 to 5 cents.
Do you think it may reach 1$ until march or april?

If price at ICO was 0.01 and it was at 0.22, I would have at least (if I am a newbie) sold my initial investment to minimise the risk.

If its still at 0.04 or 0.05 that is still not to bad actually, Means it is still at x5.
yeah . We're still getting x5 profit at the current time . Was already 0.24$
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

some days ago before btc dumping , storm price was 22 cents, but now it is 4 to 5 cents.
I think! You can wait for grown up!
But at this times, we have many ICO and altcoin creat per day!
Carefull when you join and hold atlcoin and token!
kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

In my opinion, this is a promising coin, and even in such an unstable time it gradually grows, so my advice to you keep it in your portfolio and wait for profit.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Something seems to me that you should not have bought this crypto currency.
To sell for 4 cents of course I do not advise. All you have to do is wait. Wink

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Of course, 1 dollar is a very optimistic forecast. But, I think, to 0.5 the price of Storm can come close to summer. I am also very interested in this project. Now just such a mess. Even the very best lies on the bottom. You made a good investment by buying this coin.

marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

in my opinion, if the previous price has already reached $ 1, I'm sure it will definitely come back again. for april, maybe i still hesitate. in May I think the time is right for the rising price. so you have to be patient and monitor the coin price

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

in my opinion, if the previous price has already reached $ 1, I'm sure it will definitely come back again. for april, maybe i still hesitate. in May I think the time is right for the rising price. so you have to be patient and monitor the coin price
in exactly the same way I convince myself that he will return to the price of 20,000 dollars. The possibility is very likely, but nevertheless if the coin was in the same peak, then it will return to this indicator. this applies to all coins.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

This is a difficult question. I looked at this coin and they have strong team, and I think that they can raise the coin even to the mark of 0.50 $, but not for such a short period.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

Yes it can reach $1 or more in the few more months depending on a number of economic factors which include the project concept. Is the project concept in demand? who are the leaders of storm token and many more issue are considered when evaluating price growth. I personally think you need to be patient and watch.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

I would say yes because recently i found gaming application as well as crypto price application by stormtech in playstore . team is progressing and providing application . Atleast team working hard with new products . Even i am also holding some storm . I have done enough research before investing.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

Iam one of the Storm holder. And in my opinion Storm can reach that price in this year because this company has working product , and their mobile app (Storm Play) downloaded by more than 1 million user, so the demand will increasing alot.

mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

In my opinion, this is a promising coin, and even in such an unstable time it gradually grows, so my advice to you keep it in your portfolio and wait for profit.

Agree, people always need fast returns on their investment but it is not possible to reach 1$ in days of launching but things will take time because if we find potential in it. The team behind the Strom are very good in terms of development, so future of Strom looks good.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

I'm sure it can, but it takes a long process of time (my prediction is about 2-3 years ahead), because now the price of altcoin is unstable, so it makes storm very difficult to rise in price in the near future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: