Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to multiply investmensts? ICO investment?  (Read 246 times)
xleps81 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Hello,

I would like to know good strategies to multiply investments on Alternete Crypo and using ICO investments as well?

If you invest on Ico like 1 ETH. And the ICO is 40% off at presale. You got that ETH stucked for 3 months to ICO go LIVE.
The ETH GOT up lets says 60% percent in that 3 months, Do I lost 20% on that?

Another case:

I do an ICO investment 1 ETH. The opposite occur ETH goes down in 30% in 3 months. So I made a lot of money on ICO?

Do anyone have a good strategy to invest on ICOs? How does it work?

Let us know!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

Hello,

I would like to know good strategies to multiply investments on Alternete Crypo and using ICO investments as well?

If you invest on Ico like 1 ETH. And the ICO is 40% off at presale. You got that ETH stucked for 3 months to ICO go LIVE.

Another case:

I do an ICO investment 1 ETH. The opposite occur ETH goes down in 30% in 3 months. So I made a lot of money on ICO?

Let us know!!

that is what happens if we invest in ico, in fact there is no issue of eth price up or down. but our assets are stuck until they are done ico and finished the distribution, then we receive the coins.
maybe we will lose in time, but we will get bonuses and bonuses we can sell first to return the capital. the rest of the coins we can make a long-term investment.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Hello,

Another case:

Let us know!!

In my own knowledge and experience no matter on where prices of ETH would go the received token would be just still the same on the time you have sent your eth to invest. Some ICO might consider such changes on prices but I do only see seldom project that do offer this feature when it comes on price changes but most of the time I do only see on having fix tokens receive according on the amount you have sent on that particular time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xleps81 (OP)

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I just discover an good ICO for Trading.

Its Signals. https://signals.network/join/4F3763

They have this platform that is ggod for beginners and Experts. Its a solution to make profit on Trading, like beginers like me.

Thus, those who are experienced can earn money on their strategies...

Really good. Excellent for me!
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:46:07 AM

Hello,

Another case:

Let us know!!

Just a suggestion.

Try to follow more than one ICO.
for example, you have 1 ETH.
1 ETH is divided for 10 ICO. so your capital on every ICO is 0.1 ETH. Do not invest on one ICO only. 
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

ICO investments are very risky these days if u invest in one ico u should invest in multiple investments then only u can see profits like invest in small equal number portions of etherum we can expect long-term profits
Petersha

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

Hello,

NO one can predict price after ICO as market decide the price.

We can look at team and their project roadmap.

If it is promising one then we can hold it.

For march month i will invest in Cardstack

Before any investment, do your own research.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

I agree with the opinion that it is more difficult to split the air and participate in several cases, there are cases when you participated in a presale, and the project carries its main ico and in that case you have to freeze your money, there are situations like for example with coindash when announce about the abduction of funds and the price falls. There is a situation when you invest, and the project does not collect softcap and returns you money back, but time is still lost

rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

2018 will be a boom year for ICOs as well as altcoins because now instead of just investing Bitcoin, investors have a lot of choices from altcoins and ICOs. Plus people start to realize that doing ICOs gives you a discounted rate to buy the tokens. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses.  Currently, we are pooling for a very hyped ICO where we pooled for 200ETH in one day for the ICO team.

Do join our community through the links below and see for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

that is what happens if we invest in ico, in fact there is no issue of eth price up or down. but our assets are stuck until they are done ico and finished the distribution, then we receive the coins.
maybe we will lose in time, but we will get bonuses and bonuses we can sell first to return the capital. the rest of the coins we can make a long-term investment.

If you feel not comfortable to invest in ico because of time, then just stop it.
Because if you lose time and again lose in ico, i am sure you will be more stress. So i think you are more comfortable with day trade or long term for exist altcoin which already in the market.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Crytpo currencies are great opportunity for investments and in order to multiply investments is to try investing in an ICO. It maybe a risky thing to deal with but we all know that investments is a really risky to do, but if you do it in the crypto currencies there is  big chance of your success. 

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

it is common in crypto there is dump and pump..
if you do not want to lose try joining bounty campaign work you will not lose you just work to those who make ico project
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

The best strategy is to follow several projects and draw conclusions as new information becomes available. Many of the projects just go away at the initial stages.
icoprofits

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Invest 0.1 Eth in most of ico then it will be safe game to play with multiple ico
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

If you do all these calculation we cannot make money because if you invest 1 ETH in ICO and your are getting Bonus for it and once it is listed in the exchange it is giving more than 3 times. So if you do calculation and duration it is always good to stay away from these ICO's, most of the people are investing to ICO only because they are making huge money with the ICO's.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

if you have a lot of capital. you can buy tokens on ICO then save and hold the coin in wallet / wallet, you can get up to 120% rate of return per year (depends on each coin). patience always be a powerful weapon
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

First Things First check the Project if it real and can give you a good double earn profit. and give it a shot,  put investment that you have decided, to, but don't be late on the Presale, so you got the high chance of x2 earning depends on how many percent you will have to invest at the specific time. Their are so many Project like VLB they are now on Their ICO, too late for wise investors to take part with big bonus on their presale, but also can have good ride. There are also Fundfantasy, Streamity, Shping and many more i have been reviewing some ICO's to invest in.
The bigger fund you invest in the  bigger the multiplication of your profit will be depends what you invest.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Hello,

Prediction of price is not easy now a days as market decide price.

What we can check is team backup and roadmap.

If it is promising one then we can hold it.

Currently i find Egretia ICO quite interesting.

Before any investment, do your own research.

All the best
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: