Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Hello everyone! How do you assess this project? I think this is one of the best in AI field. But I'm interested in other people's opinions.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

Where is Nebulas trading? I bought a bunch a couple months ago, but can’t find any exchange
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Where is Nebulas trading? I bought a bunch a couple months ago, but can’t find any exchange

Token sale ended only a couple days ago, and what about listings and other info i advise you to read this message from telegram group:

RECENT UPDATES By NEBULA AI CEO @charlescao

BOUNTY; The bounty manager is working very hard on updating the bounty spreadsheet. There are more than 2000 participants, it will take a long time to finish the update. Be patient please. If after bounty update announcement you still don't get stakes please contact him then @nathanarron if you have any unique issue send a mail to kzhang@nebula-ai.com

Please report plagiarism content by the same mail, if your report is accepted you'll get token rewards through POST-ICO Bounty Campaign.

MAINNET, TOKEN SWAP; September 2018 or earlier

TEAM PLANNING; Various meeting have been going on by the various departments..AI Department, Blockchain department, Marketing Department, and Platform Design Department.
The Result of the meeting will be shared durning the AMA on Friday. STAY TUNED!

Exchange! Exchange! Exchange! Coming up in MAY. We're looking at Top 1-20, 10-20. We're planning from small to big, don't expect too much. We're going slowly but steady.

AMA; AMA now holds on Friday, bi weekly

Circulating/ Total supply; Around 1 Billion/4.8Billion accurate figures will be released this week before 28th April 2018

ICO price; 1ETH is 100,000NBAI

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION AND RELEASE; You will receive tokens on or before 28th and they are immediately transferable.

MARKETING; Making a new marketing plan this week
With the funds we raised. An excellent marketing plan can be done.
Amount raised:  about 9000ETH..you can figure out the USD value based on the price of etherum

Mining:Can the miners that were used to mine ETH be used for NBAI?  Yes NVIDIA card.

Mining rewards/ code contributions;
for the code contribution, if we should have reward and how much should be rewarded, is something we need to discuss.

RECENT HAPPENINGS.

A. Lots of ventures want to setup meeting with us, however they cannot join now since when they saw us we are already in the public sale. Trying to be careful with partnerships

2. Been doing some research about Orion Lately and have some ideas on how to implement it, if my thoughts works Orion can be done at the end of the year.. Beating our deadline of Q1 2019
I am starting more detailed design with Orion now, while the Team is focus on Helix, Orion will be quite different, we are not against DAG

Busy  trip. Another event in SF May 6
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

BOUNTY; The bounty manager is working very hard on updating the bounty spreadsheet. There are more than 2000 participants, it will take a long time to finish the update. Be patient please. If after bounty update announcement you still don't get stakes please contact him then @nathanarron if you have any unique issue send a mail to kzhang@nebula-ai.com

Bounty campaign was very generous. I saw that 2-3 people will get 10-15 Ethereum for the campaign signature. I hope this doesn't create a dump on the  exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

Mining:Can the miners that were used to mine ETH be used for NBAI?  Yes NVIDIA card.

Mining rewards/ code contributions;
for the code contribution, if we should have reward and how much should be rewarded, is something we need to discuss.

RECENT HAPPENINGS.

A. Lots of ventures want to setup meeting with us, however they cannot join now since when they saw us we are already in the public sale. Trying to be careful with partnerships

2. Been doing some research about Orion Lately and have some ideas on how to implement it, if my thoughts works Orion can be done at the end of the year.. Beating our deadline of Q1 2019
I am starting more detailed design with Orion now, while the Team is focus on Helix, Orion will be quite different, we are not against DAG

Busy  trip. Another event in SF May 6

thank you for this information, everything is very detailed. I keep waiting for news on the mining. While there is no own blockchain, it is unlikely that full-scale mining is possible. How do you see mining in a transitional phase?

Bounty campaign was very generous. I saw that 2-3 people will get 10-15 Ethereum for the campaign signature. I hope this doesn't create a dump on the  exchanges.

Only a madman can sell tokens with  own blockchain in September. No dump will be. There will be exceptional growth and interest in the project.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

The project is definitely interesting...I think today and in the next couple of years, hardly anyone will be able to give this functionality with the presence of advanced AI.
AI and blockchain are the most interesting investments now and this project has both technologies + mining = and huge prospects and potential ROI. An I don't care that we will not reach the hard cap, that is even more interesting with less total supply and so low price on ICO.

AI is a dangerous topic as there can be applications which do harm as well as good. We need to be prepared as society that many work places will vanish due to AI.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

The project is definitely interesting...I think today and in the next couple of years, hardly anyone will be able to give this functionality with the presence of advanced AI.
AI and blockchain are the most interesting investments now and this project has both technologies + mining = and huge prospects and potential ROI. An I don't care that we will not reach the hard cap, that is even more interesting with less total supply and so low price on ICO.

AI is a dangerous topic as there can be applications which do harm as well as good. We need to be prepared as society that many work places will vanish due to AI.
Yes, definitely! But in any case we already have a lot of examples of using AI on the good side, so I strongly believe that we will have more benefits from using these technologies than bad experiences. And as for people who are scared to lose their work places, they should always be mobile and always study something new for that to be able to compete with others and find new and modern job or business. It is life, it has never been simple and will not be.
coinsniperX

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

Bounty campaign was very generous. I saw that 2-3 people will get 10-15 Ethereum for the campaign signature. I hope this doesn't create a dump on the  exchanges.
Maybe they will hold their NBAI, there re many reasons to do that. And as far I noticed in other projects the bounty participants not guilty in a coin dump, or not always, the first who are selling are flippers, pre-ico and pre-sale or private sale participants.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

I congratulate the project on the successful completion of sales. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they burn them? As I understand the circulation will be small. And I'm also interested in the question of mining. Already have some characteristics?
coinsniperX

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

I congratulate the project on the successful completion of sales. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they burn them? As I understand the circulation will be small. And I'm also interested in the question of mining. Already have some characteristics?
What about unsold tokens, they definitely will be burned and I guess that the exact circulation supply is counting now by team, I'm wondering about this too.
dmitro853

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

The maximum number of points in a signature for two people, 490 and 480, is 500,000 NBAI which is equivalent to approximately 5 eth
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Today is the last day of NebulaAI BountyCampaign Review!
Please check the accuracy of your contribution records and wallet address, send feedback and argument to  kzhang@nebula-ai.com

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
lagharto

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Waiting my NBAI on my wallet, seems like it may be already tomorrow Grin Don't like to wait but this time i'm fully calm and patient. Cheers!
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

"It can significantly reduce the traditional electricity usage on mining, by converting GPU mining machines into AI computing units. It allows anyone access AI computing resources from anywhere to anyplace in the world."
You have a good concept to manage it with AI, did you have a softwares and hardware for that
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

i know that nebulas token will change (now it is erc20), i have my nas in ledger nano with MEW. Someone know the best way to migrate in new contract format?
lagharto

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

i know that nebulas token will change (now it is erc20), i have my nas in ledger nano with MEW. Someone know the best way to migrate in new contract format?
What do you mean? it will be swapped to NebulaAI main net token, but it will happen only in September, or maybe a bit earlier.
I got mine (erc20 NBAI) with this contract number: 0x17f8afb63dfcdcc90ebe6e84f060cc306a98257d and the distribution began only today and may take a few days.
Are you sure that you are talking about right token?
maoasd99z99

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

I think u will dump the Doge coin and invest in other Altcoin for good profit. Because i also hold Doge coins from last 1 year and watching it but its price is not moving a little bit comparison to all other Altcoins of same category.
coinsniperX

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

I think u will dump the Doge coin and invest in other Altcoin for good profit. Because i also hold Doge coins from last 1 year and watching it but its price is not moving a little bit comparison to all other Altcoins of same category.
don't understand why you talking about doge in NebulaAI ANN thread )) you should move to their official thread, maybe your message will be useful there but not here.
lagharto

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

As far i understood we are going to be listed on idex soon, right? it's not bad but only if you are going to list NBAI on some another centralized exchange with a high traffic, i hope you will do it right after idex for not to risk to be dumped.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

As far i understood we are going to be listed on idex soon, right? it's not bad but only if you are going to list NBAI on some another centralized exchange with a high traffic, i hope you will do it right after idex for not to risk to be dumped.
is it really bro? is the distribution for investors already done? hopefully we can immediately see the price of NBAI tokens in idex and hopefully no one will dump the price with their tokens ...I hope NBAI will be able to enter in one of the big exchanges like kucoin or binance ... it will make NBAI very valuable ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: