Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

NebulaAI co-founder, Charles Cao talks about the use cases of blockchain in the industry during the CanadaEastBlockchain conference last month. Check out the video we posted of the conference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93_yAKB7nwU
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Today began to pay tokens to the participants of the bounty. And the price of the token fell by 15%.. Sad situation.
Already around -30% but soon it will turn around, but without all that bounty bots which don't understand anything.
Yes. This is a short-term price drop. I think that at the end of may or early June we will be able to see the price of 3 4x. But I will wait for the launch of the network, which will happen in the autumn.

I agree with you, moreover this token will listed on the exchange, so for now better to accumulate this token if bounty hunter sell their tokens because this is our big opportunity to get a big discount
I'm not worried about the price drop. I was expecting a dump on the exchange. I see this situation as a good opportunity to buy cheap tokens.

But this is not good for people who have bought NBAI token when the price was high. Only buy again for average down that they can do to avoid big loss or wait a bit longer and hope the price can increase
now is a good opportunity to average for those ppl, but it is only their business...
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

I think good price Nebula tokens will be in the autumn when network starts. I have now 7000NBAI tokens. I wiil hold until octomber and hope that price increase.
Nebula price in the next few days will drop becouse bounty hunters sell their tokens. It's good time to buy some Nebula.

Yeah I'm with you on this one, I'm also holding my NBAI tokens, right now isn't the best time to sell because just like what you mentioned bounty hunters are dumping so its expected that within this week the price will go lower. The bounty campaign offered quite a big amount of tokens that's why its expected that the value might decrease to 30-40% but let's not worry about this though this is the best buy in opportunity because once the bounty hunters are done dumping I don't think we will see this token this cheap ever again.
I think that it is pointless to sell tokens at the current price of -1.45 x. I will wait for either the popular exchange or the launch of the network.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
chopter

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

5.5 hours until top 10-20 exchange announcment!
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

On 25th May, NebulaAi will be listed on Coinbene  which is one of the top 20 exchange.
You can trade NBAI tokens after 25th May 9:00AM EST, through the website https://www.coinbene.com .

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

On 25th May, NebulaAi will be listed on Coinbene  which is one of the top 20 exchange.
You can trade NBAI tokens after 25th May 9:00AM EST, through the website https://www.coinbene.com .

was waiting this... but better i will wait another one, of course if it happen as promised.
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:08:39 PM
Merited by yo-blin (1)

I do not like projects that hold 25 percent coins for the team. Why do you need so many coins? If there is a working model of a system that can receive income, then it is not necessary to keep so many coins. The team is working for the idea. Develops some kind of new, revolutionary service. Good luck to you.
flywind

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:53:25 AM

I do not like projects that hold 25 percent coins for the team. Why do you need so many coins? If there is a working model of a system that can receive income, then it is not necessary to keep so many coins. The team is working for the idea. Develops some kind of new, revolutionary service. Good luck to you.

NBAI developer team doesn't take money from the nebula AI transactions. So the reserved coins are the only income for the team in the future. with today's  = NBAI coin price, it is not much compare to other AI projects.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Is it worth waiting for a token listing on major exchanges in the near future? All the same potential is good for the project.

Sure I mean if it comes on a large exchange it will surely get a boost in the price if more people become aware of it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

NebulaAI co-founder, Charles Cao talks about the use cases of blockchain in the industry during the CanadaEastBlockchain conference last month. Check out the video we posted of the conference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93_yAKB7nwU
Thanks for the info. Be sure to get acquainted. I follow and support the project. Good luck.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

Hello! Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

Is it worth waiting for a token listing on major exchanges in the near future? All the same potential is good for the project.

Sure I mean if it comes on a large exchange it will surely get a boost in the price if more people become aware of it.
we have now bad market in general and I'm not sure that new exchange will have a strong effect...
Petehr

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

I couldn't agree more. Sounds great to follow up!
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

we have now bad market in general and I'm not sure that new exchange will have a strong effect...

That's very true, but people  need to spread their investments and will try to diversify more. Nebula is a good candidate for this. It looks like a front runner on the technology front. Slowly but surely I'll be diversifying with NBAI.
lagharto

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

That's very true, but people  need to spread their investments and will try to diversify more. Nebula is a good candidate for this. It looks like a front runner on the technology front. Slowly but surely I'll be diversifying with NBAI.

this is definitely right decision bro. I still didn't sell any NBAI from ICO and plan to hold them for along time, it may be my LAMBO ICO if I keep patience ... )
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

this is definitely right decision bro. I still didn't sell any NBAI from ICO and plan to hold them for along time, it may be my LAMBO ICO if I keep patience ... )

Patience is the key for success. I think better to wait until Mainet launched, because the potential to increase is high. But i will not sell my NBAI before listed on the big exchange or the price reached $0.1 per token
lagharto

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Patience is the key for success. I think better to wait until Mainet launched, because the potential to increase is high. But i will not sell my NBAI before listed on the big exchange or the price reached $0.1 per token
Yes, I was looking something that could give me around 50-100x, even if it take a year or a bit more, and I think that NebulaAI can do that.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

this was a great read , all coins related on artificial intelligence have my attention because i know for sure that it is going to be very important in future
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

We are proud to announce NebulaAI will be listed on coinbene tomorrow May 25, 2018! NBAI deposit and withdrawal starts May 24 at 11PM EST, and #trading starts May 25th at 9AM EST. Be sure to check your timezone for the correct time.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

We are proud to announce NebulaAI will be listed on coinbene tomorrow May 25, 2018! NBAI deposit and withdrawal starts May 24 at 11PM EST, and #trading starts May 25th at 9AM EST. Be sure to check your timezone for the correct time.

I hope when NBAI listed on coinbene, market situation on green zone. So this token has positive effect and NBAI price can increase when trade is opened. I also waiting for second exchange that the team promised, hope more better than coinbene
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: