Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

NebulaAI will host an AMA Zoom Meeting TODAY, May 25 at 11AM EST. It’s your chance to ask founder, Charles Cao any questions you may have. Don’t miss it! https://zoom.us/j/530532953
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

NebulaAI will host an AMA Zoom Meeting TODAY, May 25 at 11AM EST. It’s your chance to ask founder, Charles Cao any questions you may have. Don’t miss it! https://zoom.us/j/530532953

This is very interesting because by interacting with the community it mean that the team very active and can make this project get a positive enthusiasm
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

We are proud to announce NebulaAI will be listed on coinbene tomorrow May 25, 2018! NBAI deposit and withdrawal starts May 24 at 11PM EST, and #trading starts May 25th at 9AM EST. Be sure to check your timezone for the correct time.

I hope when NBAI listed on coinbene, market situation on green zone. So this token has positive effect and NBAI price can increase when trade is opened. I also waiting for second exchange that the team promised, hope more better than coinbene

I doubt it will be a bull market knowing that the bounty distributions happened just a couple of days ago bounty participants might dump especially now that there's a much better exchange that's trading NebulaAI but that's not something we should all be worried about though and this new exchange is a good move, this will bring NebulaAI to a much bigger market so that means this gives such a huge positive effect in the long run so congrats to all of us! And I'm with you on this one I'm also waiting for the second exchange that the team promised, I also hope it will be a much larger exchange than coinbene.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Nebula AI AMA 20180525: new listed exchange and collaboration with NULS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88tDW-8aK8&feature=youtu.be&a=
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Nebula AI AMA 20180525: new listed exchange and collaboration with NULS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whghiKjydxM&feature=youtu.be&a=
dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:42:02 AM

I see, just wondering if there is any other rewarding model if we hold so and so number of nebula tokens
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:21:34 AM by themathiasmiller

I see, just wondering if there is any other rewarding model if we hold so and so number of nebula tokens

I don't think so mate, this isn't a proof of stake token so you won't get rewarded even if you hold a lot of tokens in your wallet but that doesn't mean you won't be profitable if you hold though, right now the market is still pretty bloody so it's quite expected for the NBAI's price to be what it is right now, but let's not worry though if we hold long enough until the launched of the Mainet, we might be profiting so much more so patience is really the key here also maybe by then we're gonna get added on another bigger exchange. I bet that will surely pump NBAI.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

I don't think so mate, this isn't a proof of stake token so you won't get rewarded even if you hold a lot of tokens in your wallet but that doesn't mean you won't be profitable if you hold though, right now the market is still pretty bloody so it's quite expected for the NBAI's price to be what it is right now, but let's not worry though if we hold long enough until the launched of the Mainet, we might be profiting so much more so patience is really the key here also maybe by then we're gonna get added on another bigger exchange. I bet that will surely pump NBAI.

But i think the price can increase it's depend on market situation. If NBAI get listed on bigger exchange but market situation is bad seem it will not much help. So for now let's be patient and hope so that market situation can recover as fast as possible
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

Is it worth waiting for a token listing on major exchanges in the near future? All the same potential is good for the project.

Sure I mean if it comes on a large exchange it will surely get a boost in the price if more people become aware of it.
we have now bad market in general and I'm not sure that new exchange will have a strong effect...

May not have a large impact in the short term, but I can imagine it will be positive in the mid term.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

Did you miss NebulaAI AMA session last friday? NBAI is listed on a new #exchange and we discussed our collaborations with nulsservice. The AMA recording is now available on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88tDW-8aK8&feature=youtu.be

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

it is interesting question, definitely, i would like to know that too. I haven't seen any information about this issue before, and i think that this is a very good idea to implement in the future if they haven't yet.
dartanian23

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

1 confirmed exchange is on the horizon, but no confirmed date. Nebula is in talks with one more exchange, but no confirmation yet so ever.

lagharto

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

1 confirmed exchange is on the horizon, but no confirmed date. Nebula is in talks with one more exchange, but no confirmation yet so ever.
Yes, we are waiting for this, and i'm pretty sure that it will be something better than coinbene.
Looks like Charles is in a good relationship with asian market players and maybe it will help to list NBAI on a good and liquid exchange.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

The project is definitely interesting...I think today and in the next couple of years, hardly anyone will be able to give this functionality with the presence of advanced AI.
AI and blockchain are the most interesting investments now and this project has both technologies + mining = and huge prospects and potential ROI. An I don't care that we will not reach the hard cap, that is even more interesting with less total supply and so low price on ICO.

AI is a dangerous topic as there can be applications which do harm as well as good. We need to be prepared as society that many work places will vanish due to AI.
Yes, definitely! But in any case we already have a lot of examples of using AI on the good side, so I strongly believe that we will have more benefits from using these technologies than bad experiences. And as for people who are scared to lose their work places, they should always be mobile and always study something new for that to be able to compete with others and find new and modern job or business. It is life, it has never been simple and will not be.

As long as the average guy is allowed to participate in the development and does not get restricted in any way by governments then yes. Governments are often evil actors who use new technologies to undermine privacy and so on.
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Yes, we are waiting for this, and i'm pretty sure that it will be something better than coinbene.
Looks like Charles is in a good relationship with asian market players and maybe it will help to list NBAI on a good and liquid exchange.

I agree with you, i think the team will add NBAI token on better exchange and choose the exchange carefully so that this token will not drop when already listed on the exchange like another token
lagharto

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

The project is definitely interesting...I think today and in the next couple of years, hardly anyone will be able to give this functionality with the presence of advanced AI.
AI and blockchain are the most interesting investments now and this project has both technologies + mining = and huge prospects and potential ROI. An I don't care that we will not reach the hard cap, that is even more interesting with less total supply and so low price on ICO.

AI is a dangerous topic as there can be applications which do harm as well as good. We need to be prepared as society that many work places will vanish due to AI.
Yes, definitely! But in any case we already have a lot of examples of using AI on the good side, so I strongly believe that we will have more benefits from using these technologies than bad experiences. And as for people who are scared to lose their work places, they should always be mobile and always study something new for that to be able to compete with others and find new and modern job or business. It is life, it has never been simple and will not be.

As long as the average guy is allowed to participate in the development and does not get restricted in any way by governments then yes. Governments are often evil actors who use new technologies to undermine privacy and so on.
I think we need to use the time and opportunity given to us to the maximum, until governments have begun to actively intervene and try to regulate this sphere. Who knows how much time we still have.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Nebula AI Marketing Team!Dream Team! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXZmPRYVWM4&feature=youtu.be&a=
fajarkus12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

Marketing is very important so that many people know about this project and the project can be long live. Fortunately Nebula AI has a good marketing team and i hope they can bring this project to be great
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

NebulaAI published the first weekly update on Medium.
Learn the progress of each departments and news of the week.

Read More :
https://medium.com/nebula-ai/weekly-update-june-1-ad895062fa90

lagharto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

Don't really understand why a lot of projects with the same subject as NBAI gathering dozens of thousands of people around them only in a couple of weeks and raising their hard caps only in a couple of minutes-hours... But "Nebula AI Chain is a decentralized blockchain integrated with Artificial intelligence and sharing economics" too, the same hyped project subject... but the price is only decreasing every day, even without bad news...  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: