Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
wonderman9999

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Nebula AI is a dead project in a very competitive space. Move on as you can make more money in other cryptos that are moving up. Opportunity cost to hold nebulas AI costs money.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

NebulaAI is taking part in a @Coinbene airdrop event. Starting Today June 4 till June 7th 3AM EST. For more information:

http://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/549
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

Nebula AI is a dead project in a very competitive space. Move on as you can make more money in other cryptos that are moving up. Opportunity cost to hold nebulas AI costs money.
It is not dead, a lot of great events are ahead, but yes, they looks very weak on the market of hype. Great example is a comparison of quarkchain and pchain, where technicaly pchain is definitely much stronger than quarkchain, but PAI is trading now at x3 of ico price and QKC is already around x16... hype, hype, hype... those who can create it around itself are on top 100 currencies of coinmarketcap, all others stuck in depth.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

NebulaAI founder, Charles Cao, will be taking part in events around China, to discuss blockchain & AI.
6.6: Tsinghua University EMBA President Class
6.10: Special Alumni and Investors at Fudan University
6.15: Xiamen Software Park Coffee Salon
6.16: Xiamen location TBD
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

NebulaAI founder, Charles Cao, will be taking part in events around China, to discuss blockchain & AI.

Very interesting, i hope by taking part of discussion in China more people know about this project. So the community will be grow rapidly and NBAI can get more partnership, then sooner or later NBAI price can be impressive
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Glad to see that Charles is trying to spread the information about NBAI on asian area, hope it will work. And, as for me, i think that meet ups are the best way to find a good community and partnerships.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

NebulaAI scheduled AMA session will be cancelled for tomorrow due to Charles being in China. If you have any questions feel free to ask on our Telegram community https://t.me/NebulaAICommunity
ellaetelle
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

NebulaAI is an underrated project, not too many people know about it.
I've been watching the movement since last month and it shows a positive move Cheesy
fajarkus12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

NebulaAI is an underrated project, not too many people know about it.
I've been watching the movement since last month and it shows a positive move Cheesy

When this token added on the big exchange and there are marketing activities undertaken by the team, soon you will see that a lot of people will interested to invest in this project.
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

NebulaAI and #AllwegeneTech signed strategic cooperation agreement. We will be working together to establish multiple projects in the biotechnology field. Read more on our blog.

https://medium.com/nebula-ai/nebula-ai-and-genomic-technology-company-allwegene-tech-signed-a-long-term-strategic-cooperation-d52b5d095b92
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Don't really understand why a lot of projects with the same subject as NBAI gathering dozens of thousands of people around them only in a couple of weeks and raising their hard caps only in a couple of minutes-hours... But "Nebula AI Chain is a decentralized blockchain integrated with Artificial intelligence and sharing economics" too, the same hyped project subject... but the price is only decreasing every day, even without bad news...  Cry

Honestly just my opinion on the matter, I think one of the reasons why these projects are gathering so much investors even though in terms of tech they are so inferior to NBAI is that it's marketing team is huge and its composed of very experienced and excellent people, behind every successful project is a good marketing team and a very large marketing fund and I think just by looking at the charts and just by observing the internet presence of NBAI, this project really doesn't have that much hype compared to its competitors that's probably why the price isn't moving, if you combine this reason with the bear market then you get the current value of NBAI unfortunately.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

NebulaAI published this week's Weekly Update on Medium. Learn the progress of each departments and news of the week.

https://medium.com/nebula-ai/nebula-ai-weekly-update-quant-ai-partnerships-with-allwegene-nuls-charles-trip-to-china-talks-8dc153ea2ceb
fajarkus12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

NebulaAI and #AllwegeneTech signed strategic cooperation agreement. We will be working together to establish multiple projects in the biotechnology field. Read more on our blog.

https://medium.com/nebula-ai/nebula-ai-and-genomic-technology-company-allwegene-tech-signed-a-long-term-strategic-cooperation-d52b5d095b92

The dev team very active to get partnership with another project, i think it's can make this project has positive image. I hope in the coming months we can see the result of partnership
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

Don't really understand why a lot of projects with the same subject as NBAI gathering dozens of thousands of people around them only in a couple of weeks and raising their hard caps only in a couple of minutes-hours... But "Nebula AI Chain is a decentralized blockchain integrated with Artificial intelligence and sharing economics" too, the same hyped project subject... but the price is only decreasing every day, even without bad news...  Cry

Honestly just my opinion on the matter, I think one of the reasons why these projects are gathering so much investors even though in terms of tech they are so inferior to NBAI is that it's marketing team is huge and its composed of very experienced and excellent people, behind every successful project is a good marketing team and a very large marketing fund and I think just by looking at the charts and just by observing the internet presence of NBAI, this project really doesn't have that much hype compared to its competitors that's probably why the price isn't moving, if you combine this reason with the bear market then you get the current value of NBAI unfortunately.
And you a re right, that is the reason why i decided to go out from NBAI now, better i will find something another, and may be in the future i will buy them again, when i feel that the marketing team is strong and working hard.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

And you a re right, that is the reason why i decided to go out from NBAI now, better i will find something another, and may be in the future i will buy them again, when i feel that the marketing team is strong and working hard.

Yeah don't get me wrong I love the vision and the tech behind this project but that's a good decision with the current competition on the crypto market, you'll get left out if you'll keep on trading NBAI. I think right now if you still have a few NBAI left it's best to just hold it and wait for the team to step up their marketing game. I've read on twitter that they have a new partnership and I think this is a good move to spread the word about NBAI and also a good move for NBAI to attract more investors. I hope the team will accumulate more partnerships in the months to come so that the price can finally move. Anyway I think it's best to buy it again when the volume starts increasing and when more exchange will be added.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
NakiRR

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
  Grin
You need just a min 0.15 ETH order placed on idex... ICO was finished in May. Or also you can buy it on coinbene, DDEX, top.one.
fajarkus12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Grin
You need just a min 0.15 ETH order placed on idex... ICO was finished in May. Or also you can buy it on coinbene, DDEX, top.one.

Also, the highest price of this token was $0.02, so i think this is your opportunity to buy with low price. The team still continue to get partnership with another exchange for listing NBAI, so the potential of this token to grow is big
NakiRR

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

My congratulations with listing on Gate.io! Looks like you are doing your best and keeping your word, good luck you guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: