Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Any plans/chance to get on Kucoin?
I guess not, and Kucoin is not so good as it was earlier, that forced and complicated KYC/AML procedure has a bad effect, people don't like to be forced and even more to send their personal data... Maybe a bit later it will be good again, but definitely not now.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I guess not, and Kucoin is not so good as it was earlier, that forced and complicated KYC/AML procedure has a bad effect, people don't like to be forced and even more to send their personal data... Maybe a bit later it will be good again, but definitely not now.

Yeah currently Kucoin is loosing a lot of users, the new KYC/AML procedure is just so annoying and it's bothering a lot of people because its just so time consuming and it requires a lot of personal information and documents that not a lot of people are comfortable giving out. And yeah I definitely agree people don't want to be force so Kucoin making this as one of their requirements is a really bad decision from the team but it also has some positive outcomes though like a much safer and more transparent exchange. Anyway I think its okay if NBAI gets added on KuCoin right now it will still help becaused even though Kucoin is losing users its still has a huge volume compared to the exchanges that NBAI is currently listed on.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

Yeah currently Kucoin is loosing a lot of users, the new KYC/AML procedure is just so annoying and it's bothering a lot of people because its just so time consuming and it requires a lot of personal information and documents that not a lot of people are comfortable giving out. And yeah I definitely agree people don't want to be force so Kucoin making this as one of their requirements is a really bad decision from the team but it also has some positive outcomes though like a much safer and more transparent exchange. Anyway I think its okay if NBAI gets added on KuCoin right now it will still help becaused even though Kucoin is losing users its still has a huge volume compared to the exchanges that NBAI is currently listed on.

You're right about kucoin, but about get listed there i think need more time because the team will fokus on their development first. Maybe if mainnet already released and the community going to big, the team will consider to add NBAI to kucoin by community voting
cryptomining

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

https://cryptorank.io/currencies/nebula-ai/price-chart

Feel free to check prices, ROI and other info!

It's a project with no real potential.
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

A step-by-step guide on how to use QuantAI, the DAI App, of NebulaAI.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLx2tE1YaMY
Quant AI is a DAI App on the Nebula blockchain which predicts the Ethereum price. This tool uses machine learning real-time forecast trends and will be used to implement automatic trading of cryptocurrencies.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Nebula join telegram chat with Nebula followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
fajarkus12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Nebula join telegram chat with Nebula followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

You are right that the team is very quick to respond and it's great for community growth in the future. If the community can grow then it means more and more people know about this project
themathiasmiller

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

You are right that the team is very quick to respond and it's great for community growth in the future. If the community can grow then it means more and more people know about this project

No doubt about that with the potential of this project it's a guarantee that the community will grow as time passes by and I'm really glad that the team are very fast to responds regarding community questions. I think all investors wants that in a dev team, they really want to interact and they want all of their questions regarding the project to be answered. It's also nice that the team keeps us all updated on what's been happening with the project, this just goes to show that the team are very passionate about this and are working really hard to create a ground breaking platform for everyone to experience.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
cryptomining

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Get NebulaAI and $NBAI tokens listed on Fcoin. Read more on our blog.

https://medium.com/nebula-ai/get-nbai-listed-on-fcoin-exchange-d7ad610c65aa
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Listing on FCoin (July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nebula-ai-nbai-listing-on-fcoin-11125
themathiasmiller

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Thumbs up and applause for more exchanges, I couldn't be happier to see that NBAI is gonna be listed on another exchange, the more exchanges that's listing NBAI the better and the bigger the community will become. Based on what I've research it seems like FCoin isn't really that big of an exchange compared to binance or OKex but seeing there are sill quite a lot of people using that exchange just makes me so happy that NBAI is listed on there. I'm sure this will help NBAI reach more people but I still hope that maybe one day NBAI will be listed on bigger exchanges, maybe just one of the top 5 *fingers crossed*

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

Tell me more about technologies
You are going to use in the project
To provide everything you promise us now
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

On July 6 in Shanghai, #NebulaAI founder, Charles Cao will be taking part in a conference held by CEIBS, the China Europe Business School. Charles will discuss “New economic model of AI based on blockchain technology”.

http://cn.ceibs.edu/media/events/e-platform/14026
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

On July 6 in Shanghai, #NebulaAI founder, Charles Cao will be taking part in a conference held by CEIBS, the China Europe Business School. Charles will discuss “New economic model of AI based on blockchain technology”.

http://cn.ceibs.edu/media/events/e-platform/14026

It looks like the dev team is very active in attending conferences. Hopefully, the dev team can actively make this project more known by the people, so it will be many people who use NebulaAI product if the product is ready
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

I hope this plan gets a great advance.
Spotless business, vigilant plan,  promising results!

Do not worry, everything will run smoothly in accordance with the road map they have created. All we can do now is give support to the team, because support from the community is very important to them, so they are more eager to developt this project
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

Nebula-AI’s founder Charles Cao Speaks at CEIBS AI x Blockchain Conference in Shanghai

https://medium.com/nebula-ai/nebula-ais-founder-charles-cao-speaks-at-ceibs-ai-x-blockchain-conference-in-shanghai-ece2e74513d6

Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

NebulaAI published a new post about AI technology growth in the coming years.

http://blog.nbai.io/artificial-intelligence-will-add-15-7-trillion-to-the-global-gdp-by-2030/

coinfinder000

Swipe

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Get NebulaAI NBAI listed on kucoincom exchange. Follow the steps in order to vote for our project!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Get NebulaAI NBAI listed on kucoincom exchange. Follow the steps in order to vote for our project!

I hope NebulaAI can be listed on the Kucoin exchange, so let's vote to help the NebulaAI to get listed on Kucoin for free, and then NBAI will get more daily trading volume. Here it's the instruction how to vote : https://medium.com/nebula-ai/how-to-get-nbai-listed-on-kucoin-exchange-3603b803b5b5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: