Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

Weekly Update July 20th:
 Vote for Charles as “Global Leadership” on Huobi, First Chinese Test Node a Success, Xiamen branch website online, and Interview with Xiamen TV station
https://medium.com/nebula-ai/weekly-update-july-20th-vote-for-charles-as-global-leadership-on-huobi-first-chinese-test-node-40f937256496

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

The development of the Nebula is very good and welcomed by various parties, professional dev performance. The nebula is becoming more and more popular and has a glorious potential.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I hope that in autumn the price of tokens will grow. Because I made a mistake and didn't sell their tokens when the price was 3 x. It upsets me.

Better to wait until the mainnet in September, there may be hope that the price of NBAI can increase. But everything also depends on the market situation, hopefully can be conducive when the mainnet launched
I know that the market has a very strong influence on the price of altcoins, but I still hope that the price will rise regardless of market conditions.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

The development of the Nebula is very good and welcomed by various parties, professional dev performance. The nebula is becoming more and more popular and has a glorious potential.

That's why I invested in this project. In addition, the dev team often attend conferences, and I hope this can be a marketing alternative. With the improved market conditions may NBAI prices will also increase
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

NebulaAI will host an #AMA Zoom #Meeting tomorrow, July 27 at 11AM EST. It’s your chance to ask founder, Charles Cao any questions you may have. Don’t miss it!

fajarkus12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

NebulaAI will host an #AMA Zoom #Meeting tomorrow, July 27 at 11AM EST. It’s your chance to ask founder, Charles Cao any questions you may have. Don’t miss it!

With this AMA will help new people to know about NebulaAI project, so they will get a detailed explanation. In addition, with AMA then this proves that the dev team is still concerned about the community or investors
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:37:00 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 04:50:10 PM by themathiasmiller

With this AMA will help new people to know about NebulaAI project, so they will get a detailed explanation. In addition, with AMA then this proves that the dev team is still concerned about the community or investors

If you read the recent tweets from the Nebula team, the devs are really doing their part in promoting this project and they're really passionate to bring this project to the top, if you notice they have been doing a lot of travelling lately just to get the word about Nebula out, the devs really value their community and ofcourse their investors they're truly concerned about us and there isn't a single moment that they're not showing that and you're right this AMA is really helpful, this will give everyone an in depth idea on what this project is all about and what it aims to do. This is also the perfect time for the founder to give us an update on what's currently happening with the development of the project and what they're planning to do in the next couple of months.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

NebulaAI published this week's Weekly Update on Medium. Learn the progress of each department and news of the week.

https://medium.com/nebula-ai/weekly-update-july-27-first-round-of-the-nbai-wallet-development-helix-progress-and-launch-of-a396ba970f58
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

If you read the recent tweets from the Nebula team, the devs are really doing their part in promoting this project and they're really passionate to bring this project to the top, if you notice they have been doing a lot of travelling lately just to get the word about Nebula out, the devs really value their community and ofcourse their investors they're truly concerned about us and there isn't a single moment that they're not showing that and you're right this AMA is really helpful, this will give everyone an in depth idea on what this project is all about and what it aims to do. This is also the perfect time for the founder to give us an update on what's currently happening with the development of the project and what they're planning to do in the next couple of months.

That's why I like this project because the dev team is very active in providing information about this project, so they are very responsible for this project. So this will make investors feel calm and secure
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

That's why I like this project because the dev team is very active in providing information about this project, so they are very responsible for this project. So this will make investors feel calm and secure

Couldn't agree more the dev team never fails to keep their community updated and they also never fail to interact with the community and answer most of their questions. They are really responsible and very passionate, that's why if you're an investor of NBAI which I suppose a lot of people in this thread are, then you shouldn't worry because the devs are really working hard to improve the platform and to deliver everything that's written on their roadmap. So let's just be patient, the price will eventually rise soon.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Nebulas help users find the desired data in a huge market. Many in the cryptocurrency community say that Nebulas will be a "new Google" in the space of the blockchain, and that it may help users use them to find what they are looking for in the blockchain world.
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

I think this is a good project and will work well.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

NebulaAI will host an AMA Zoom Meeting, August 3 at 11AM EST. It’s your chance to ask founder, Charles Cao any questions you may have. More details coming later this week!

pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Don’t forget to follow our Linkedin page! https://www.linkedin.com/company/nebula-ai/
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

I think the Nebula is very interesting in the eyes of its users, this token has a stable value and not very fluctuating, I really hope useful for the miners

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fajarkus12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I think the Nebula is very interesting in the eyes of its users, this token has a stable value and not very fluctuating, I really hope useful for the miners

You are right, the price of NBAI is not too bad like other tokens that down deeply. Let's see, hopefully when mainnet is launched in the next month, NBAI prices can increase rapidly, especially if supported by improved market conditions
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

And here the team Nebula seems to be working very well from the start and apparently determined to achieve its goal.
I like activity and a lot of news. I am interested in the pump, what is the potential growth of the NBAI coin  Huh
rikkur

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

And here the team Nebula seems to be working very well from the start and apparently determined to achieve its goal.
I like activity and a lot of news. I am interested in the pump, what is the potential growth of the NBAI coin  Huh
I don't think we'll see the pump until the autumn. Only after the start of mining will be the hope that the price will begin to grow. We need a lot of patience.

fajarkus12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

I don't think we'll see the pump until the autumn. Only after the start of mining will be the hope that the price will begin to grow. We need a lot of patience.

I agree with you, hopefully when we can start mining in September the market conditions are improving, because it will greatly affect the price of NBAI. If conditions are good, hopefully the price can increase
Ale75Opus

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

A strong project team, a functioning test network and a well-thought-out road map speak in favor of the idea's promise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: