Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:46:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will they start to go up?  (Read 134 times)
ursie (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Hey,

I looked at the charts of altcoins and most of them are going down. How much longer do you think will that be happening?
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

In 10 years i think.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 04:28:10 PM by maereglapo

Hey,

I looked at the charts of altcoins and most of them are going down. How much longer do you think will that be happening?
When the big players are done buying cheap altcoins,when they are satisfied enough that is the only time the market will start to recover,you need to think how they are thinking so you are always one step ahead to them.The market is too volatile so i suggest be vigillant and if you can monitor your trades 24/7 which is impossible do it!Me and my brother do a shifting trade,when i am asleep he is the one who is monitoring the market so we wont lose big amounts when the market started to collapse.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

I think it would only risen up when bitcoin recovers its price. All of altcoins from the market are always base on the bitcoin price. We couldn't really know when but were hoping this comming March the prices would start to pump and back to normal.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

i think this normal if we look last year and a few years before
all of coins have a deep price
and in the middle of year (Q2) until the last of this year (Q4) all of coins will be catch the moon
i wish  Grin

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

After February 14, a little podrostut, then a protracted flat for half a year, and then again growth ... but this is not accurate  Wink
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

In the near future, we should expect a big upsurge of the crypto-market, due to the fact that the collapse of world stock markets should give impetus to the development of cryptoeconomics.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Unpredictable, the down trend might be seen till april i am personally used to this and my mind is off the price instability. When bitcoin price rise others will also follow.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Hey,

We are still in the dip that followed the December rise. Give it a while, it may take some weeks. Might be sooner, but we are all guessing.
King Koopa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Nobody truly knows. In my opinion, I don't think the biggest problem is with the technology of cryptoassets but rather the adoption. Until more people realize it's potential, then I expect it to stay stagnant.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Hey,

When the big players are done buying cheap altcoins,when they are satisfied enough that is the only time the market will start to recover,you need to think how they are thinking so you are always one step ahead to them.The market is too volatile so i suggest be vigillant and if you can monitor your trades 24/7 which is impossible do it!Me and my brother do a shifting trade,when i am asleep he is the one who is monitoring the market so we wont lose big amounts when the market started to collapse.
I couldnt disagree these bigplayers has big impact in how this market will flow,these crashes are purely manipulated by these whales,financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet that has already joined months ago.When these people succeed to spread some FUDs most of the people will start panic selling which will cause the market to shake and to have bloodbaths,that is when the time these people will start buying so they can sell it on the peaks.

gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Hey,

As soon as bitcoin starts to grow, altcoins will also recover. The main thing is not to worry. The market loves the patient ones. I think in March we will see growth.

muratos

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

When we get rid of bitcoin finally and when people understand that there are much more important and technologically advanced alt coins than bitcoin. until that time, all alt coins will behave like tail of bitcoin. maybe, ethereum has a chance to behave independently.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Well, maybe they need some time to grow and all of this alternate coins depends on other cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum. We may see that Bitcoin is steadily rising while Ethereum is just stable on some price but this may result into other Alternate coins to fluctuate or even decline in their prices. We just have to believe that their platforms and programs can run long enough to ride the increase in price of this top cryptocurrencies and if they can multiply their initial prices, that would be better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

I think that half a year will definitely pass that moment when they can return their peaks. The situation on the market is not simple, I believe that soon it will end

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Hey,

Many Altkoins for the year of 2017 have greatly risen in price.
And the fact that now they have fallen slightly in price, it is not a problem. they will still grow in value.

partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

If you browse the forum for a little bit, you will see that a lot of people are being optimistic and believe that everything will be better soon. I believe that it will take at least a few months for the price to go back to the levels of about two months ago.

setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Naturally they would start going up progressively provided that some circumstances are fulfilled :
1) When giant whales stop what they are just doing
2) When BTC goes up : because most of coins are dependent on BTC
3) when traders stop panic selling because it contributes considerably to such drop 
When this factors network moves towards the improvement of altcoins technology , then prices surely go upper
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

Hey,

From the past 6 hours before onwards all the cryptos rates started bumping in the market. I advice to every newbie, first you guys leave out from the market brake panic. I am sure you will find the better marketplace bump in all the coins become green tomorrow.
Better you lock this thread to avoid the fake negative news has been shared here.
Until the shit corporates stop fighting with the crypto currency. Till that you will find the big fluctuations in the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: