Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 06:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Property Coin | Institutionally-managed and asset-backed cryptocurrency  (Read 1341 times)
crypto|george

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

How much have been raised on private sale?
gxmonitor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

This project will only purchase properties in US or outside US too ?
Stephanie14

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

What do I have to do to be part of the private sale?

You can start by registering at https://propertycoin.re/en/ and starting the whitelist process.Then after if you want to invest during the private sale, you can email them at info@propertycoin.re.They are currently having a 10 % discount until May 12th,2018.
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

The company issued mortgage loans worth more than 10 billion dollars. The USA, and to involve on ICO plans 50 million dollars. USA. That's 0.5%. Then why do you need ICO?

gxmonitor

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

The company issued mortgage loans worth more than 10 billion dollars. The USA, and to involve on ICO plans 50 million dollars. USA. That's 0.5%. Then why do you need ICO?

I think they have different concept. Project is quite interesting.
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:25 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 11:06:30 PM by gbest

Property Coin is proud to announce that it will be partnering with tZERO, the leading securities token exchange to provide investors with a trading platform for Property Coin.  Additionally, we are working to provide redemption liquidity to PCX holders.  More to come on that soon.
PpMrqz93

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Hey everyone , I saw that you guys attended the Crypto Invest Summit West today , any more events that you guys are going to participate in ?
crypto|george

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

What does Property Coin do?

Property coin gives you an exclusive opportunity to participate in a fully regulated coin that is backed by real estate assets and loans. To our knowledge, there is no way, currently, for investors to invest in an institutionalized, technology driven fix and flip investment strategy at scale in the U.S. or elsewhere. Traditionally, residential fix and flip strategies are only available to “country club” deals made by the ultra wealthy. Property Coin is changing that. We aim to democratize access to our investment strategy by giving investors the opportunity to share in the profits produced by our existing operational and technological platform.

"Copy pasting from their FAQ"  Cool
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

propertycoin website's new look is awsum, developers are working hard on this project.
gbest

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

propertycoin website's new look is awsum, developers are working hard on this project.

Thanks. We are glad that you like it, is not only a revamped website for the ICO please check it, read the whitepaper and tell me what you think about this ICO.
gbest

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

I think you're referring to the Youtube Video right?

The idea of that is that you can see the experience of the team.

He is Dan Goldman he's Head of Loan Operations and I'm just going to put the experience that he has. 

Before joining Aperture, Dan was the Head of Sales at Promontory MortgagePath, LLC, a market-leading mortgage technology provider that combines an extensive network of banks and lenders with modern technology solutions to enhance existing origination, sales and fulfilment processes from 2016 to 2017.

Prior to that, Dan was the National Sales Leader/ Interim CEO of Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative where he oversaw the operations of a nationally focused organization providing resources to independent mortgage bankers from 2012 to 2016.

Before joining Lenders One, Dan spent more than 25 years in the mortgage industry in roles ranging from operations to head of sales at major mortgage origination firms, including Lehman Brothers, Pacific Union Financial, Metlife Home Loans and IndyMac, among others.
PpMrqz93

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

Cool, didn't know you guys had youtube videos , hmm I see you even have your own property coin series , that is nice going to check them out. Wink thanks for your efforts in keeping us informed.
crypto|george

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

Do you have any restrictions?

No exclusion for foreign investors. U.S investors must be ''Accredited Investors'' as defined by the Securities and Exchange Comission.

Well, that is a great opportunity for everyone to take participate.
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

Thanks. We are glad that you like it, is not only a revamped website for the ICO please check it, read the whitepaper and tell me what you think about this ICO.

ok. I will surely check those details. Thanks for info.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Hey everyone , I saw that you guys attended the Crypto Invest Summit West today , any more events that you guys are going to participate in ?

Yeah actually in their newsletter it showed they will be going next to Consensus 2018 from May 14th to 16th
 in New York Hilton Midtown.

If you don't know it is CoinDesk's 4th annual blockchain technology summit, professionals from leading industry startups, investment firms, financial services giants, global brands, academic institutions and policy groups will return to New York to discuss the evolving real-world applications of blockchain technology
crypto|george

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

Why price per token drop from $50 to $3?
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Only accredited US investors allowed or others can also invest in this project ? 
crypto|george

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

Only accredited US investors allowed or others can also invest in this project ? 

I think they also allow other countries to participate as well.
gxmonitor

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

ohhk. Thanks for the info.
Stephanie14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Our founder Rudy Cortes gave an exclusive sneak peak of this upcoming tricked out five bedroom listing in Dallas, Texas! It is  available for purchase using cryptocuurrency: Bitcoin, Etherium, and our our very own Property Coin! Watch how we have taken this house up a notch with design and technology! http://cw33.com/2018/04/25/dallas-crypto-crib-had-a-facelift-ready-to-be-your-home-sweet-home/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: