Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:56:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13249 times)
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

you better stick at the top 10 based on coinmarketcap. just monitor their price and buy at the DIP

If you want to join on ICO. it is much better to know their product, the team and advisors. If the company is already existing its a plus.

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

you must read their whitepaper sir/maam.

In order to know if a certain coin is good to invest you need to research and check first the whitepaper because it is the determinant of a project's seriousness where it should have comprehensive , thorough and explains the technology and the purpose of the coin itself. Other assets that need to be consider are videos, blog post and other contribution from the team of it's developers. Lastly, it should have it's own blockchain where they can launched there ICO to the market.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

There are many ways for you to determine whether coins are good or not. First is when you search on the internet about that coin. There are so many information on the internet about lots of coins that are existing now. There are also feedback from the people who engage or encounter that coins as well. Here in forum also there are lots of discussion about new coins existing. You can also go to the market status of that coin and see for yourself if it is worthy to invest or good for trading or not.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

So far I've seen token that has a high price initially has a partnership with a well known project as well, and has many famous partners. With so many partners on their projects, I'll say their token will be a success in the future for a high price.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Every coins is a good, but you must learn and see about the market of that coins. Actually for me 3 coins are good : bitcoin, ethereum and NEO.
That 3 coins the price up faster than the others, so I suggest and you can choose to invest of 3 of that coins.
Manien_19

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

1. Check the crypto currencies forum page on bitcointalk forums.
2. Flashy images and good page setup.
3.Transparent team.
4 Long term use.
5.Mining should be low on list of forum page.
6.Market capitalization.
By following the above 6 rules one can decrease chance of bad investment a lot.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

Thank You
If you are talking about the ICOs you must read the whitepaper, learning about the experience of Dev team in the business, read more about reviews of the ICOs from other users, join in their community of ICOs. You can make questions anything the projects include what's the products related with the projects in the future. But if you are talking about the coins you can check on the coinmarketcap here https://coinmarketcap.com/ you can find information about the coins on there, just remember between coins and token ERC20 of ethereum is something different.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

Thank You

This is some tips to know the coin have a good future;

* Read the whitepaper to know all information and the track of the project if it is achevable and realistic;
* Check the market capitalization;
* Roadmap and long term use;
* Partnership;
* Reach the admin and developer through their official telegram group;

This some ways to find out if the coin ar e potential in the future but it is still depends on you way how to find good coin.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

You should read the white paper and the technical route first. This is the first one.
If it is altcoin, then you can search for their open source code, from the open source code to determine whether the ICO project is worth the investment.
If it is ICO, then you can find out if the team has a bad record.

Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

personally I searching for good coins with many ways. first of all I see the white paper & try to understand their roadmap.then I follow their social activity & community (Facebook, Twitter, telegram). then I decide which coins are good.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bianca Azure

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

hi, Buddy

just read their white paper and check on market everyday, join from like reddit, bitcoin &etcc

i think , it was good way to know which one is good..
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

At first you should Read their whitepaper! side by side you also visit their websites, whitepaper, social network support, lots of information, its total supply, its platform, its roadmap,. the composition of developers, advisors, checks on the scam and the like ... It is desirable to work on this in the team.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

with my experience, i will choose some tokens and coins which have the good projects support them. TIO, INS, Bitclave are example. If you choose a coin which is released with unclear purpose such as Dogecoin, you will lose your money
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Just check out their roadmap, whitepaper , how profesional they design the site and how responsive their support to answer each question.
Everyone aware that new coin may not easy to attract new investor so as early investor , we have responsible to study their coin very carefully before too late !

Smiley
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Thank You

The most important thing for new coins is if the team is anonymous or not. If the team is anonymous, they can just disappear. I'm not saying a team that is public won't disappear but the chances of that is less likely. Usually they link their linkedin profile so you can see their background and how it fits with the project. At the end of the day, you have to do your own research and decide if you should invest.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

before you invest just observe about the project development movement. Marketing strategy of the team and how the community response to the project. If all of your observation are positive then invest and never stop, continue minitoring the project if the project showing losses or if you think its gonna be fail then sell or dump your coins immediately.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

before you invest just observe about the project development movement. Marketing strategy of the team and how the community response to the project. If all of your observation are positive then invest and never stop, continue minitoring the project if the project showing losses or if you think its gonna be fail then sell or dump your coins immediately.

If need bitcoin list and information check the market plces. Most of the coin release in the Market places. So people before invest check the coin price then invest the best coins. It good opportunity for the future saving for future invest. Market place is help to choose the coin and get more coin information. Market places is choose the price of share market places.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Thank You

if you always ask and do not try to seek knowledge, this will be a serious problem for you. at least you should try to learn from various references to build your knowledge and understanding. try to find it so you can find out and determine which coin is good for you to invest.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

Read their whitepaper!

It's not as easy as just reading a whitepaper. I've seen many project which is inconsistent with their whitepaper.
Whitepaper can't guarantee the success of the project.

Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

You should see the background of the projects, team. What is their purpose , why people get attention this coin . You should read and follow. Make analysis

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: