Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13250 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Read the whitepaper, google them, look into their company profile. And ask about this coin on Bitcointalk.
By reading there whitepaper first, know all the details about there project also there team. Just be careful by choosing coin to invest, make research and read and check there background. Also i suggest to you to dont put all your money in one invest, divide it and the other half is for your savings.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:34:10 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Just look on internet , and social media what coins is dominating this year and past few monthd that will give you a big hint on what is the best coin. Also read some articles and news about cryptocurrency for guide . Look on charts on how many percent they increase and decrease or fall and rise in the past fee days , weeks and months . That is what i think the method you can use to identify what coins are good and best.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

Read their whitepaper!
Yeah. That simple. You look at how unique their project is and how the community would benefit from it. Then next is the team behind it which is really important if they're legit or not. And you can add a little bit of extra research about it.
Of course it won't be recognized at first because a lot of coins listed on the market.  But,  it can be discoverable if devs keep their coins grow and it's market trend also are moving, then we could say this coins have potentials for good and profitable investment.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

By doing hours and hours of research compiled through bitcointalk, social media, and wherever else you can get information. Information is key and the more you have the better decision you will make!

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:58 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Just look on internet , and social media what coins is dominating this year and past few monthd that will give you a big hint on what is the best coin. Also read some articles and news about cryptocurrency for guide . Look on charts on how many percent they increase and decrease or fall and rise in the past fee days , weeks and months . That is what i think the method you can use to identify what coins are good and best.

To know what is good coins is go to internet and research what is highest price of coin and the best coin but now a day commonly is use is bitcoin on investing. bitcoin also use on people because of good and great price of it.in internet i research it what is the good and nice to invest so the answer of internet is bitcoin so that time i will starting to invest and hold a bitcoin.bitcoin is very help us because many persons become rich because of bitcoin.

koehlebd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

This is my process:

1. Read the white paper, and find out what the use case of the coin will be.

2. Look into the general market capital potential of what the coin is trying to solve/be involved with.

3. Look at the trend of the coins industry.

4. Look at the market capital of the coin, compared to its circulating supply.

5. Predict how much market capital the coin could take from the status quo.

6. Compare the coin's market capital to the space it is trying to disrupt.

7. Based on that calculation, if there is room for growth, I compare it to its crypto competitors in terms of market capital, developers, and community.

8. If they have lower market cap, better developers, and a stronger community supporting it, I invest.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Read the whitepaper, google them, look into their company profile. And ask about this coin on Bitcointalk.

That's a very nice suggestion, you have to search from it first of what kind of coin it is. Because there are actually coins that has a less capacity comparef with the other coin most especially those who are actually legit at all times.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

To know which coins are good, i often read the platform of the project, check the developer's profile, know the details of the project using road map and website, You can also check through internet the hottest ico in the month for a hint..
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

They have some lot of coins have a potential, If you want to find just like kind of coins you need to read some of there whitepaper of in the website of the project and or if they are active of the project. Actually we need to read some of their information if this coins have a potential to increase the value.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

Let a lot of coins every month come in, but still the best coin is bitcoin
so keep your bitcoin for the long term
dindadida

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

to find out whether or not a coin is good, we must be keen to understand the information in the website of a project. and read his whitepaper and roadmap. thus we will not regret in the future. and can question if it is in accordance with the information that has been made.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

I see many people commenting here whitepaper but i believe whitepapers are the new scams for intelligent scammers.  You can get readymade whitepapers for 50 dollars or upwards on many websites, fiverr being the most popular. If a whitepaper has a business strategy and no technical details, you need to ask more questions to the team. I would advise everyone to question more on their telegram and ther btt thread and do not worry about the people who slam you for asking too many questions just because it makes them worried since they had already invested without asking those questions.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

Thank You

There is no fool proof method to know which alt coins are good and bad. They things you could do however to reduce your chances of investing in bad coins is to do your research and investigate the team. Try to look for reviews about the coin if there are anyway and always go for projects that you fully understand

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Oktarina321

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Thank You

Maybe gan, can be see at whitepaper n media sosial... di
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

Before reading the wp (which might take some time), I'd directly check the members of the team / counselors : if none are known, if you can't find any information on them or their background... next.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

The fair of price has created fair in the hearts of some CEO to start delaying bounty distribution why?
Neurocrypt

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

first of all search for your particular coin basically the Low the circulating and total supply the higher the price can be. that is the law of supply and demand.
And I usually do invest for those coins exchanger have. for example Binance they have binance coin and Kucoin they have kucoin shares . see the price they are 4$/token price in their exchange haha. and or if you have found a coin which are the devs are very active like TRX it can be also a promising coin

So true that many invest without searching and not knowing that they are going to learn when the fail.
Neurocrypt

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

They have some lot of coins have a potential, If you want to find just like kind of coins you need to read some of there whitepaper of in the website of the project and or if they are active of the project. Actually we need to read some of their information if this coins have a potential to increase the value.

White paper these days seems to be waste of time to somepeople
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:56 AM

Thank You

you should try to research any potentially profitable altcoin. confusion will not create anything other than the problem, you should try to find various knowledge about crypto. I myself am not always fixated on the top altcoin. I always try to find altcoin that can bring profit even though it is new token. So, essentially you should try to find lots of experience and knowledge about various crypto.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

I use some way to see whether the coin is good or not,First, see the idea of ​​the coin project is already widely used or not, if no one uses it and looks good, it is almost certain that the coin is worth to buy, second, look team working in it, whether the team looks like a good team of miners or not, the third read the roadmap and Whitepapernya, and four see how the total supplay coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: