Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13249 times)
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

Most of these alts have no future. They will gain some price due to attempts to make money for them, but they do not have a future because of the lack of innovation
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:55 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Read news and artiles about crypto currency and look on who has good improvement and development . Some of new alts are not totally good but not super bad . They seem to be rising but in the future i think they will still falls. Nearly everything you do online is controlled by an intermediary who owns or profits off of what you do.In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin , Ethereum and Ripple which make theyre name in the past months .
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

For this situation, I never invest/ trade into new coins except after ICO finish or have 1 year age. New is good meaning another opportunity has arrived but not all new is good because need more proof to get trust, specially about price action moving. Most of us will see white paper and road map, so let give them time to proof how good they are at least a  year before decides to invest/ trade. Just like that and see you next time.

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

We can know which coins are good. We first have to se who the manager is behind the project and the second can be seen from the exposure of the text that the project will convey what it is, clearly what is not the purpose. From here we will know this project will be good for us to follow or not.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
investwarrior

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

Nobody knows what will be in future, so just choose coins with product not only idea, and coins must be already very hyped

check crypto prices https://www.checkcryptoprices.com/
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

it is very difficult to determine which coin is good without a continuous analysis. I think of course you should have plenty of time to keep looking at the movement of crypto exchanges. because if we do not focus on the crypto price movement of course we will not know which coin is good enough for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cisumacoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

I see many people commenting here whitepaper but i believe whitepapers are the new scams for intelligent scammers.  You can get readymade whitepapers for 50 dollars or upwards on many websites, fiverr being the most popular. If a whitepaper has a business strategy and no technical details, you need to ask more questions to the team. I would advise everyone to question more on their telegram and ther btt thread and do not worry about the people who slam you for asking too many questions just because it makes them worried since they had already invested without asking those questions.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

Thank You
This is not my original idea but the best way to know which coins are good are those coins that has bigger market caps. Those which are on the top 10 on coinmarketcap as you can buy and sell with those as there is an active trade for those coins.
I see many people commenting here whitepaper but i believe whitepapers are the new scams for intelligent scammers.
There are services that are offering good whitepapers but it's not their own original idea so its not a good idea to depend with whitepapers anymore.

Selborjeremie

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

Nowadays, many of the coins are coming out and we do not know what the trusted ones are. I think we have to be careful about choosing the coin we will use because maybe later you will suffer that.. Smiley
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

Choosing which coins are good is really hard and time consuming. You need to read more information about a certain crypto. We can not rely on what one person is saying about them. We need due diligence. We can not just choose a crypto that most of the people are in to.

CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

Hello friend,
First off you have to start by reading the white paper, if that is a overwhelming task for you as it is for most individuals even more the reason to read it. By reading white papers in the CRYPTO space you begin to learn the tech you are actually investing in and you become a much more confident investor when you actually understand blockchain.
Second off if the white paper interested you immediately begin researching the team behind the project and when I say research I mean dig deep there is a lot you can learn on line about team members.
Third off check out the community supporting the project and usually a large community is a good sign. Search the forums and see what people are saying about the project.
Hope that helped, if it did give a brother some merit.....

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

Read their whitepaper!

Yes this will be very helpful but this is not enough for us to know whether the coins are good or will be good in the future. I suggest you to read some articles on google regarding the coin you want to know more about.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

Most of these alts have no future. They will gain some price due to attempts to make money for them, but they do not have a future because of the lack of innovation

So check with the companies which has feature in terms of development. You check they progress about their innovative thoughts because there are many companies showing lot of interest towards blockchain tech.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

I use some way to see whether the coin is good or not,First, see the idea of ​​the coin project is already widely used or not, if no one uses it and looks good, it is almost certain that the coin is worth to buy, second, look team working in it, whether the team looks like a good team of miners or not, the third read the roadmap and Whitepapernya, and four see how the total supplay coin.

That's a good suggestion, the procedure are really relevant to know which coin is good amd with this you can easily assure that the coin has a good feedback to the participants who actually use it.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

By checking it's fundamentals, if it's on ICO stage check the project itself. Does it means business, is there a potential market and are the devs are legit?. For the existing coin same thing tho but you must check the marketcap itself and the volume of trades. By that you can easily identify if the coin is good or not.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

You just have to do some research in looking for a good coin, like studying their white paper and analyzing their projects. You can also look good coins by comparing  successful coins to the developing coins.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

You just have to do some research in looking for a good coin, like studying their white paper and analyzing their projects. You can also look good coins by comparing  successful coins to the developing coins.

Unfortunately most of us do not read white papers and do not do a in depth research before investing we just follow the trend and invest in the same coin where the other people are investing so it is really important to also research about the developers apart from white papers.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

There is some fundamental things: market capitalization, 24hour volume trading, coin idea and product

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

I usually check what team is behind that coin and of course the mighty white paper. Also, make sense to look at their social media.

saieshprakash18

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

along with reading whitepaper, its also helps to refer sites such as icorating.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: