Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13249 times)
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

There are a lot of good coins on the market which are undervalued: MinexCoin, VeriCoin, VertCoin. Personally, my favourite is MinexCoin. Strong community support and their vision seem really solid and it is gaining ground. Plus it is still a small-cap so some good gain potential. Passive income is the best feature!

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Read their whitepaper and look at their website to see if we can benefit from the project and if the community will support it. Also the Dev team and the manager as well.
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

You don't know in advance... But you can read their whitepaper, read about it in forum/ telegram/ any media, check their team and rely on intuition
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

ICOBench is good for quick research, there are really good professionals from this field. When ICO receive 4+ rating - there is 80-90% chance that it will be good ICO.
How many of you read whitepaper? Whitepaper with 40 pages are really hard to read, for me, when I invest in many ICOs...

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

First thing I look up to check how good the coin is the team (development and advisors) involved in the coins. Then if they're legit, I look at the sustainability of the project through their whitepaper.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Cryptocurrency is all about risk taking but you have to be careful and thorough when considering investing in coins, especially the new ones. they might not be as profitable as their white papers ,promise. some might however be worth it,. coins with possibilities of success are characterized by;

1. Informative Website- if the coins website contains adequate information about the project from its founder's details to their reserved token shares then its worth having a closer look .

2.Reputable and experienced Team- the development  team behind a coin is very important as the experienced ones keep coming up with other successful ideas as they know what the market needs are. an experienced team is a strong indicator on how serious the coin maybe.

3. Detailed Road map- a reliable coin will offer a detailed explanation on the development stages the coin intends to take, financing plans and set realistic goals.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

First thing I look up to check how good the coin is the team (development and advisors) involved in the coins. Then if they're legit, I look at the sustainability of the project through their whitepaper.

Having a lots of coins in a cryptocurrencies today people will undecided what is a good coin to be invested. So first we research them at there whitepaper because all the latest status are there were the volume of coin invested has been in a market including the people behind the project are good and well known investors.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
nowadays there are many coins emerging. and not a few of them are just a hoax. so we as a coin user must be careful and careful when choosing Altcoin to be purchased. usually, a good coin that has a lot of devotees, and has a stable development.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ThompsonUI

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

The market for crypto currency is likened to the stock market. to know the good coin one needs to look at the cryptocurrency market capitalization in order to know the good or better currency at any particular point in time.
the Market capitalization, the volume, the price and the supply will go a long way in helping one decide the good coin. the rate of change measured 24 hourly will also help to determine the good coin. the lower the volatility the better the coin.
So far, i think bitcoin is the best.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

A coin which is consider as a good coin is the coin that has many user.
you can see it on the market, if the volume is big, there is a chance that coin a good coin
yes it is true.. the coin who are in demand are the good coins...practically who will use or buy if that coins are nit good?  also search their white paper too because you can find it their what coin is good

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

I think coins that are already in the top 10 are really good because it's not really easy to reach the top 10. With their market capitalization on display, we can easy compare how they top other cryptocurrencies. It's the market capitalization that's giving me an idea if a particular coin is good or not.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

You need to know all information about the project, wich this coins supported. If the project is't scam, then coins will be good.
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

A new exchange is about to be online on 5 march 2018 , with demo working right now. It's bitpaction.com . Their own ICO is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

first of all you should seek knowledge first about crypto. Furthermore, every new altcoin enters the exchange, you investigate one by one. if that's possible for you to be careful
size in the level of research and analysis is quite time consuming. you should do that if you really want to try to invest.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

I usually look at the altcoin movement and see the history of the altcoin transaction if it exceeds the ico price and when I see the price is going down then I will buy it.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

The main factor to define which coin is or will be good/valueable in the future is to understand Is it useful or unique in its work or not,but its not enaugh,you also need to understand if there are a lot of analogous coins,because there are a lot of copy shitcoins and this is a determinant of coin's future,for example if there is a litecoin why will people use and start buying a new coin which has the same possibilities? logically there will be no demand of this coin therefore the price will not be good and profitable for you.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

If u r planning to invest first u should well conversant with base information: yeah, u have to familiarize with proj`s white paper and add up ur own opinion about the project; view the team (u need to chech developers, advisors, main faces etc..); What project planning (strategy), whether they would be able to take finances for growth or not; compare several worthy selected by u coins... thats all information that helps for someone to decide whether his investment is going to succeed or its unlikely.
btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Depends if your objective is making money to contributing to technology. If it's making money mainly look at the marketing and hype around the project. Look at the founders, the projections, currently collected funds and market cap. If it's to contribute to a technology simply look for a project you believe in and read the white paper.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

First thing you do is research the coin. What is the purpose to be build? Who are the team members? Are they well known, do they have any history? Then you check the community. You collect all the information and form a decision is the coin worth investing in it or not.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Well I suggest you must do your own reasearch, look for their whitepaper and what are the benefits you can have if you have their coins and what can it do to the invironment, simple as that. Because if you will just base on the charts alone, you may lose your money because you don't know the company you invested in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: