Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][//BTC+ALT coins][Automatic Multimining Pool] ECRYPTON - sign up phase!  (Read 6903 times)
Ecrypton (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:05:56 PM

It is a great pleasure to introduce you to ECRYPTON - automatic multimining pool!
After long and hard work our team has entered the testing phase.
We are happy to invite all miners to sign up on our website and provide benefits in the beta testing phase.
Please find all features offered by our pool, listed bellow:
Features:

* Unique DSM (Dynamic Smart Mining) system
*  SHM (Smart Hardware Monitor) system

-   Automatically mine  the most profitable currency based on your hardware
-   Or select to mine a particular currency
-   Payment in the desired cryptocurrency (mine most cost-effective currency at the moment and  get paid in the currency you choose)
-   Fully Custom Frontend and Backend Pool Software
-   Detailed miner statistics (hash rate, temperature, health status)
-   Automatic restart due to an anomaly in the mining rig
-   Miner restart button
-   Security (user and server protection of the highest level)
-   Google Authenticator Verification, if you wish so
-   User password are hashed and salted
-   Stability (optimized script, scalable server power, redudant and backup system, DDoS protection, load balancing)
-   Mail notification (notification of payments and the status of the miners)
-   Active support (ticket system + Forum)
-   Variable difficulty shares
-   Reward calculator
-   Detailed Q&A
-   Multi platform system (the ability to monitor miners and servers from all types of devices)

Why Ecrypton?
- Increase profits!!!
- Save time!!!

Plug & mine
You will receive an invitation as soon as pool finishes Closed Beta testing
Stay tuned!!!

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Ecrypton
And Google+ : Ecrypton
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ECrypton
For further information and suggestions, feel free to contact us on this forum, or via email info@ecrypton.com
The main goal of this project is to simplify the mining and make it more profitable, as well as to open cryptocurrency to the wider audience. We have a great desire to succeed in this and  we kindly ask for your help. Join us and together we will spread awareness of cryptocurrencies.
Your Ecrypton Team,
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:09:10 PM

Can you guys seriously get lost with these switching pools? you're putting yourself out of business in the long run?Huh

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:10:26 PM

well i'm on the list, despite my hate for multicoin pools.... Smiley

Multicoin pools pretty much destroy coins, you are doing no one a favor with this....but i'll check it out
NorbyTheGeek

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:33:49 PM

Which alt-coins do you support?  Do you have a list posted somewhere?

Cryptsy:  All new look - USD Trading coming soon!
Learn why Bitcoin is NOT a bubble... | Are you an "expert" bitcoin trader?
BTC: 1NorbyPiNPEFBXJ7GVKsMCkfAW4p8j5cTs | 42: 4KjFuqfESkdXWDHMK8rnaxc84NqMpxu9t8
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:36:36 PM

There is also an option to work only one currency. Dynamic mining is just one of the features.
What is very interesting is that you can monitoring temperature and hash rate of your devices and you will be be able to remotely reboot them.
The main goal it is to make mining easy so even beginners can handle this without problems.
If you have any constructive suggestions will be glad to hear that.

Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:43:29 PM

We don't have a list yet but there will be for sure BTC,LTC,FTC,NVC,PPC.
list will be modified in relation to the popularity of currency but some standard currency will always be there.
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 10:15:28 PM

well i'm on the list, despite my hate for multicoin pools.... Smiley

Multicoin pools pretty much destroy coins, you are doing no one a favor with this....but i'll check it out

We will try to limit access to users while not compromising altcoin ecosystem. That's why we created an invitation system. We do not want to get in a "51% network attack  situation" nor we want a big fluctuations occur due to jumping from  coin to coin.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:24:00 PM

Wait so you're saying you dont want big fluctuations.... When the pool takes advantage of the big fluctuations in difficulty .........(i'll let others decide on this one)

Eugen3

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:42:39 AM

Can you guys seriously get lost with these switching pools? you're putting yourself out of business in the long run?Huh

You must have lost a lot of money on the BTC/alt markets.  You are very emotional about this.  Whatever these pools automate was either done in private, or manually since the advent of alt coins and it will only become more popular.  It is basic arbitrage.  Why would I mine alphacoin, when I can mine betacoin and SELL/DUMP (yea, it's the same thing) it to get x% more of alphacoin?  Wouldn't that raise the alphacoin market price if it had the public interest required to sustain the amount of coins minted over a few blocks?  If the coin can't handle the pressures of being in the public arena, the devs need to do some work, or it shouldn't have left the ninja-release/pre-mining phase.  Roll Eyes
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:58:03 AM

I think it's the great idea! Keep up the good work!  Wink

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:03:30 AM

You must have lost a lot of money on the BTC/alt markets.  You are very emotional about this.  Whatever these pools automate was either done in private, or manually since the advent of alt coins and it will only become more popular.  It is basic arbitrage.  Why would I mine alphacoin, when I can mine betacoin and SELL/DUMP (yea, it's the same thing) it to get x% more of alphacoin?  Wouldn't that raise the alphacoin market price if it had the public interest required to sustain the amount of coins minted over a few blocks?  If the coin can't handle the pressures of being in the public arena, the devs need to do some work, or it shouldn't have left the ninja-release/pre-mining phase.  Roll Eyes
actually i havent invested a cent into bitcoin but i've had a nice return from my running of pool's and no matter what work dev's do, Multipool is there to ruin it. Ask yourself why? because 99% of people are there for profit and dont care how. Now that doesnt include those who multipool then prop up the price because that is caring for the long term of the coin

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:39:34 AM

Wanted to check this out but when I put in my email address to signup but it said it was already used?!

Eugen3

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:10:59 AM

actually i havent invested a cent into bitcoin but i've had a nice return from my running of pool's and no matter what work dev's do, Multipool is there to ruin it. Ask yourself why? because 99% of people are there for profit and dont care how. Now that doesnt include those who multipool then prop up the price because that is caring for the long term of the coin

News flash: Profit is a motivating factor in currency markets.
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 07:25:24 AM

News flash: Profit is a motivating factor in currency markets.
I agree! Profit is a major motivating factor in the currency market.
We are all here to make money! The only difference is that there are those who would like to get rich over night and do not care about the market of cryptocurrencies and the other who really believe in this project and plan to develop new projects, and make money for many years. The biggest problem of Bitcoin, and other alt currency  is that they arew still relatively complicated to use for ordinary user and we all must make it more user friendly.
Ecrypton team is here to stay becouse we have a lot of money in bitcoin and alt coins and realy belive in this. We're pretty sure that this is the future and we want to be part of that future.
Ahmed I understand your concern, and I think you're partly right. But if this and similar projects bring new people to alt currency value will rise. The multipool feature is just a one of many.
krikunalta

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:56:36 AM

What a .vcf file u send after registration on e-mail?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 08:03:56 AM

Wait so you're saying you dont want big fluctuations.... When the pool takes advantage of the big fluctuations in difficulty .........(i'll let others decide on this one)

Must have got his PR training from the us dept of defence.

Its ok.. they'll only drop a few bombs.. just enough to bring peace and democracy.

Tis a saad day in Cryptoland.

Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 10:35:25 AM

Wanted to check this out but when I put in my email address to signup but it said it was already used?!
I don't know why it happened. 'll check.
In any case, you can leave your email address here or pm us and we'll add you manually.
If this happens to anyone else please let us know.
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

We don't have a list yet but there will be for sure BTC,LTC,FTC,NVC,PPC.
list will be modified in relation to the popularity of currency but some standard currency will always be there.
We will post the list of first few alt-coins next week.
Danilo

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:02:00 PM

Temprature Diagnostic of graphics cards is an interesting option. I have a lot of problems with the temperature in the summer and often fans are screwed cause. If this option is really working I'll know when to react and change fans...or just put some oil on it. I have a lot of vga on a few locations and can't watch hardware all time.
...waiting for an invitation  Cool
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 09:48:37 AM

And we also had a lot of problems with temperatures, so we made this option. We're pretty sure it will be very useful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: