Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best places to obtain large amounts of BTC  (Read 163 times)
topdog13 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

Whats the best place to obtain large amounts of bitcoin fairly quickly? I am talking 10$k +

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

if you are a beginner player who has a lot of capital ... I suggest you learn to trade first .... there is no point you have a lot of capital if you do not have trading skills ... put your money on the place of investment HYIP or PONZY will only spend money and damage your personality just become a lazy person to hone skills ....
there is no shortcut to success bro ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
topdog13 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Not a beginner, Capital isn't a problem, I run a crypto based business and am always looking for sources to buy large amounts of coin at good rates.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

Not a beginner, Capital isn't a problem, I run a crypto based business and am always looking for sources to buy large amounts of coin at good rates.

I'd say probably Localbitcoins[1], as you wouldn't have problems with banks and taxes and stuff because you can purchase peer to peer, even with physical cash. Though I'm not sure if you can call it "good rates" though. I suggest posting your own offer for optimal rates.

[1] https://localbitcoins.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

Whats the best place to obtain large amounts of bitcoin fairly quickly? I am talking 10$k +

the best place to take advantage of bitcoin when you hold it for years and sell it when bitcoin can not be mine or very difficult to obtain again it is certain the bitcoin price will be more expensive.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

I'd say probably Localbitcoins[1], as you wouldn't have problems with banks and taxes and stuff because you can purchase peer to peer, even with physical cash. Though I'm not sure if you can call it "good rates" though. I suggest posting your own offer for optimal rates.

Localbitcoins price usualy depends on the current mood of the traders in your location. In my city you can always buy crypto for +15-20% over the coinmarketcap price and sell for -10%. OP might try to pick some safe and popular payment methods get some trades on localbitcoins for better trust and then place his buying ad. As I remember he will need about 0.1-0.2 BTC to make this ad visable on the website but a chance to buy crypto below the market price might worth it.
Purchases with higher benefits are usually connected with higher risks (like buying / selling via Paypal etc.).
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

Just give OP some names of exchanges. https://cex.io https://www.gdax.com 1.2BTC is not a large amount. this is what I would call a large amount.

🖤😏
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Try ICO,TRADING and for the best do all ways of earnings here in crypto because the earnings are base on your knowledge + luck like in trading if you invest big there then your earnings can be really high but it's risky,you can also join in some open campaigns here in forum and it's not risky but you need to be have knowledge because you need to do constructive and for me that's hard to do.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

Just give OP some names of exchanges. https://cex.io https://www.gdax.com 1.2BTC is not a large amount. this is what I would call a large amount.
So we can say that large is a subjective adjactive.
Also if you give a large amount in btc for instance last year it can be too large or too small depends how is the mood of btc..
In any case please take my answer regarding the question in the topic :
You can just use any exchange as mentioned above like CEX.io for this amount.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

If you want to buy large amount of Bitcoin you can try over the counter services (OTC) which will allow you to buy cryptocurrencies without limits, some known OTC are genesis, richfund and itbit I think they have minimum of 25 Bitcoin to buy or sell but I'm not sure because I never tried buying huge amount of cryptocurrency so I have no idea. But I think $10000 is not a large amount of Bitcoin (but large amount for me) so you can just buy it on regular bitcoin exchanges like coinbase, localbitcoins or any trusted exchange in your location/country.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

For quickly and easy to obtain or lose your bitcoin maybe you can try gambling sites,Its fast to obtain bitcoin too,but its risky too.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

I suggest that you place a small amount of money first if you are new in trading because you might lose all your money in things you don’t know. And don’t invest your money on investment scheme because they are all scams.

melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

There are a lot of exchanger platform that you able to use, and I recommend your most suitable exchanger, you can do research and try to use your local exchanger as the first priority, if you got any problems or difficulties you able to contact support easily. Some of exchanger has mentioned above and I suggest that you put your bitcoin in several exchanger, just in case for your own security. Anyway trade at your own risk.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

I suggest that you place a small amount of money first if you are new in trading because you might lose all your money in things you don’t know. And don’t invest your money on investment scheme because they are all scams.

he said his not a newbie he wants to buy a largs amount of bitcoin maybe he has a problem deposeting in the bank such a largs amount of money
for me i suggest find people selling bitcoin and meet in personal its the best way to buy largs amount of bitcoin.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

he said his not a newbie he wants to buy a largs amount of bitcoin maybe he has a problem deposeting in the bank such a largs amount of money
for me i suggest find people selling bitcoin and meet in personal its the best way to buy largs amount of bitcoin.
Where to find them? if you know people selling Bitcoins you should post their names.

There are a lot of exchanger platform that you able to use, and I recommend your most suitable exchanger, you can do research and try to use your local exchanger as the first priority, if you got any problems or difficulties you able to contact support easily. Some of exchanger has mentioned above and I suggest that you put your bitcoin in several exchanger, just in case for your own security. Anyway trade at your own risk.
Facking lol, OP is asking where? but you'd just tell him to find some exchange, OP is asking where? keeping your Bitcoins in several exchanges is a mistake.

Try ICO,TRADING and for the best do all ways of earnings here in crypto because the earnings are base on your knowledge + luck like in trading if you invest big there then your earnings can be really high but it's risky,you can also join in some open campaigns here in forum and it's not risky but you need to be have knowledge because you need to do constructive and for me that's hard to do.
Try ACTIVITY, TOKENS, ON WAVES. join signature campaigns for high salary and invite everybody you know to join signature campaigns and earn high salary by telling people that if you want to buy Bitcoin, you should find an exchange. facking lol.

🖤😏
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

The best place for large amounts are Over The Counter (OTC) Trading Desks. They will link you up with a seller looking to sell large amounts. OTC Desks also usually have a minimum trade requirement like 50k usd

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

You are looking for something everyone is looking and that does not exists, buying high amounts of BTC quick easy and for good rates, there are two options, buying from an exchange, the rates are cheap but to get verification and then deal with the taxes and all of those things makes it too difficult for some, the second option is local bitcoins that is quick and easy but you never get good rates.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

This is the most easiest way when it comes on transacting or even buying on bulks but talking about the rates then expect it would really be more higher compared into the market price 10-15% in my own experience but somehow there are other sellers that do rush selling if youre lucky enough to catch it then it would really be worth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

For quickly and easy to obtain or lose your bitcoin maybe you can try gambling sites,Its fast to obtain bitcoin too,but its risky too.
Oh, there we go again. I thought with the merits being introduced, some of these shit posts would have reduced a lot by now. How does this have anything to do with what the OP just asked? Gambling sites, really? For someone who is looking for where to buy a huge amount of bitcoin ?

Anyway, I will say the OP may not really get a definite answer here as it all depends on the country of location. However, there are several exchanges that can easily give out that amount as long as the person making the transaction is verified, otherwise localbitcoin or other P2P exchanges should be good enough to boycott the whole KYC idea but at your own risk.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

You should be able to get $10k+ worth of BTC from localbitcoins/paxful.
you can also buy here on forum from other users, post your offer here(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.40). always use escrow service!

Try doing exchange with this guy (shdvb)? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: