Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best places to obtain large amounts of BTC  (Read 163 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

Try ICO,TRADING and for the best do all ways of earnings here in crypto because the earnings are base on your knowledge + luck like in trading if you invest big there then your earnings can be really high but it's risky,you can also join in some open campaigns here in forum and it's not risky but you need to be have knowledge because you need to do constructive and for me that's hard to do.
I wonder if some of you do not read properly or you just do not understand what the OP is requesting for. The dude is not asking for where to make a lot of money as much as that, he is requesting for where he can get to buy in that large amount. Sometimes, local transactions pay, if you do not want to pass through exchanges for some reasons, but if you really do not have any problem with KYC verification, I see no reason why the OP should not make use of the exchanges instead. $10000 is not really that huge of an amount.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Not a beginner, Capital isn't a problem, I run a crypto based business and am always looking for sources to buy large amounts of coin at good rates.

I'd say probably Localbitcoins[1], as you wouldn't have problems with banks and taxes and stuff because you can purchase peer to peer, even with physical cash. Though I'm not sure if you can call it "good rates" though. I suggest posting your own offer for optimal rates.

[1] https://localbitcoins.com/
Localbitcoins price usualy depends on the current mood of the traders in your location. In my city you can always buy crypto for +15-20% over the coinmarketcap price and sell for -10%. OP might try to pick some safe and popular payment methods get some trades on localbitcoins for better trust and then place his buying ad. As I remember he will need about 0.1-0.2 BTC to make this ad visable on the website but a chance to buy crypto below the market price might worth it.
Purchases with higher benefits are usually connected with higher risks (like buying / selling via Paypal etc.).
Why even go through the stress of a peer to peer transaction. I do not see $10000 to be a huge amount. All he needs is to get verified to the highest level on most of these exchanges and he will be able to buy directly from those exchanges. For example, I make use of Luno around here and I can make transactions of more than $10000 in a month without any issue. I even feel P2P methods using localbitcoins come with much risk and the rates sometimes can be pretty high.

For large amounts like that, just as someone already mentioned, localbitcoin is your best bet. More like a peer to peer transaction without the involvement of a third party. Most especially for such an amount. Also, if remitano is available to you, you can try them out, as their platform even includes escrowing of funds before releasing it once all transactions have been confirmed.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Really if you want to buy a large amount of BTC. You should go to big exchanges like bittrex binance or poloniex. There are always bitcoin orders that will welcome you at any time
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: