Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin White (BTW) good for long hold?  (Read 190 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

I found this new coin called Bitcoin White (BTW) Algorithm: dPoS  with max supply of 60m, CMC link here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-white/
I earned profit already on this coin when the price hit $0.9 a few weeks ago, and now price is at $0.2 what do you think about this coin, is it good for a long hold is this coin have potential like EOS, LISK, Ark?  the only problem is the team under this project is anonymous, pure decentralized, you can check the website here: https://bitcoinwhite.org/, any suggestions guys is this coin good for long hold?
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:49 AM

I've receive free bitcoin white from their early airdrop campaign, hold for few months and it's already list on some exchange, I recommend bought some holding for long term, because he is bitcoin 'brother'  Grin Grin
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

I would ever advice someone to buy any fork that have the word "bitcoin" in its name.  At the first sight Bitcoin White is having some good goals but the fact how this coin is promoted is very doubtfull. What we have is the PoS coin (so much loved by all kinds of scammers) and unknown devs that prefer to stay in shadow. That's the perfect condotions to scam users in some good moment.

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

all of biitcoin fork rised in past and probably this coin will rise. but there is no any other argumant. your choise.
blant

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

I found this new coin called Bitcoin White (BTW) Algorithm: dPoS  with max supply of 60m, CMC link here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-white/
I earned profit already on this coin when the price hit $0.9 a few weeks ago, and now price is at $0.2 what do you think about this coin, is it good for a long hold is this coin have potential like EOS, LISK, Ark?  the only problem is the team under this project is anonymous, pure decentralized, you can check the website here: https://bitcoinwhite.org/, any suggestions guys is this [Suspicious link removed]d for long hold?

I think all bitcoin forks will gain their value after a while. We all know what happened with Bitcoin Cash. But the project and the team should be good enough to get people’s attention.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

I've never heard of bitcoin white. Apparently, this branch from Bitcoin as a result of a fork. Then I'm surprised that most of the comments favorably favor the forks and believe that they all have a growth perspective. Usually they are scolded as unnecessary shit coins. I personally think that forks are necessary because they create a healthy competition for bitcoin and make it improve and eliminate its shortcomings.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

As you said that the total supply is only 60 million, his team anonymous and purely decentralized, that is the reason why I hold BTW. I am sure that BTW is very potential in the future and I am waiting for BTW listed on other exchanges.
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

I would ever advice someone to buy any fork that have the word "bitcoin" in its name.  At the first sight Bitcoin White is having some good goals but the fact how this coin is promoted is very doubtfull. What we have is the PoS coin (so much loved by all kinds of scammers) and unknown devs that prefer to stay in shadow. That's the perfect condotions to scam users in some good moment.

what this guy said. at this point there are bitcoin forks left right and centre so trusting any of them is not a good idea, most seem like money-grabbing exercises. anonymous devs? bitcoin something name? smells like a scam to me...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

The project is pretty good and the developer of that project is work hard for that and have dedication on it as you can see they work what is written on the roadmap and no worries that this coin would become popular and many people would adopt on this project like bitcoin.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Sadly coins getting bitcoin name are mostly just pump-dump schemes. I don't want anyone to be trapped by these bitcoin color coins. It might look nice but NO. It is not good coin. It is another coin that uses bitcoin's name for advertisement.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Any fork of a coin, in particular bitcoin never enticed me either in terms of development or in terms of price. Because we all understand that this is simply an outflow of demand from the main coin, so you can safely hold such invested projects, many of them will eventually remain at the same level.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Apart from Bitcoins , all other forked bitcoins are scammed. I invested heavlily to Super bitcoins, and It has now become a shit coin in my portfolio. Focus only on bitcoin and uon't hold because sooner or later it will drop in price completely and never resurrect.
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

so you guys saying that even this coin has a promising project hardworking team good roadmap etc, as long they have the name bitcoin on it, it will not be worth it?
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

I also hold a little BTW and I hope in the near future its price will increase. If it reaches $ 1 then I will sell it.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Bitcoin White has had some nice traction last couple of weeks with multiple 100 percentages in green. I'll be keeping my eye on it, it could be a potential hodl coin..
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

so you guys saying that even this coin has a promising project hardworking team good roadmap etc, as long they have the name bitcoin on it, it will not be worth it?
Au contraire my friend - the "Bitcoin" name itself probably worth something, that`s the reason many coins use it. When I heard about this particular coin using the "Bitcoin" name I assumed BTW is another shitcoin created on the Ethereum platform. But I documented myself about it and the project is interesting, it has its own blockchain and quite a large community. I just don`t like at all the "Bitcoin" name... For the moment it is listed only on some obscure exchanges, but I think it will have a good price after it will be traded on a more established exchange.
foxsky88

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Bitcoin White have a bitcoiner a airdrop?
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

I earned profit already on this coin when the price hit $0.9 a few weeks ago, and now price is at $0.2 what do you think about this coin, is it good for a long hold is this coin have potential like EOS, LISK, Ark?  the only problem is the team under this project is anonymous, pure decentralized, you can check the website here: https://bitcoinwhite.org/, any suggestions guys is this coin good for long hold?

I have almost 5000 BTW in my wallet and I have my confidence that it will surely show tremendous growth in few months. It all started at the price of 0.01$ and now reached 0.3$, thus even reach 0.9 bollars few days ago. This would be listed in many well known exchanges and thua wilk surely help to increase its demand. Btw is a potential for mooning, Im already decided to maje ut as my long term investment.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

yes i think btw is a good coin to hold for a long time because already this price was increased and decreased frequently. i thing it will increase with in 3 months. better hold it. now token price is 0.00002780BTC nearly 0.24$ it will increase wait for some time.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

I Will not hold Bitcoin white for long time like every  coin that share bitcoin name, except for bitcoin cash that has a quite good adoption from community
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: