Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin White (BTW) good for long hold?  (Read 190 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

so you guys saying that even this coin has a promising project hardworking team good roadmap etc, as long they have the name bitcoin on it, it will not be worth it?
Au contraire my friend - the "Bitcoin" name itself probably worth something, that`s the reason many coins use it. When I heard about this particular coin using the "Bitcoin" name I assumed BTW is another shitcoin created on the Ethereum platform. But I documented myself about it and the project is interesting, it has its own blockchain and quite a large community. I just don`t like at all the "Bitcoin" name... For the moment it is listed only on some obscure exchanges, but I think it will have a good price after it will be traded on a more established exchange.

Any reason why the team behind this project called it bitcoin white? some people are skeptical about this coin because they don't even read the white paper and do a research about this coin, they only judge it by its name.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: