Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 20286 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

Over 6000+ Entries & Constantly Growing.

Check out the Mossland Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

Over 8000+ Entries & Constantly Growing.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

Over 10000+ Entries & Constantly Growing.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Hey all! The day of the main crowdsale is coming!
Hurry up to join MOSSLAND's whitelist by March 12 and get the most perks and benefits of the Mossland project!
You can register your own property, design it with AR creatures, earn Moss Coins, and cash out real money!
Come on, come on GUYS!
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Hi,

Where can I see the list of participants Mossland Signature Campaign  ??

we should be able to see who is accepted and who is not on the list of all participants... this should be available and open...

Thank you!

scorpio22

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

Great team and ambitious project! Happy to join Mossland community!
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

what is the interest of the advertiser to purchase advertising in this project, are there any features of advertising?
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Mossland is a mobile game with elements of augmented reality and the use of property objects. Users can find and seize property for later sale in the game.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

Sounds very good and fun, I am looking forward to seeing and downloading the app. Here is an article I wrote to explain it and I have three very nice artwork if anyone is interested:
https://steemit.com/mossland/@ridertiger/mossland-own-your-landmark
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mossland-own-your-landmark-vincent-lionheart/?published=t
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

Sounds very good and fun, I am looking forward to seeing and downloading the app. Here is an article I wrote to explain it and I have three very nice artwork if anyone is interested:
https://steemit.com/mossland/@ridertiger/mossland-own-your-landmark
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mossland-own-your-landmark-vincent-lionheart/?published=t

Looks great, Ridertiger! Don't forget to link it on Bountyhive to get rewarded! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

Over 10.000+ Entries & Constantly Growing.

Check out the Mossland Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive! 💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

I like your social media marketing, you are making a really quality posts and tweets. I hope your tokensale will be successful and you will hit the hard cap. Cheers!
mustandine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

You develop the project well, and you have many users. But why do you need so much fire in the name of the topic?
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

web page and graphic design is very colorful. I hope he succeeds. I joined the social media campaign. I think whitelist's closed. I couldn't find it. Sad
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

Mossland: the evolution of virtual gaming

Mossland is an Augmented Reality (AR) mobile game centered around famous landmarks, real-estate and the surreal, beautiful changes you can apply to buildings in a virtual world. A player can identify real properties anywhere on the globe and add them into our virtual universe so that everyone has a chance to obtain them. Virtual objects in the game can be sold and traded for cryptocurrency, so users have the motivation to spend time and effort on raising the value of their real estate. Mossland is based on blockchain cryptocurrency, so it is somewhat similar to the real-life property market in terms of profit. However, this is a completely new system in gaming, where people can interact, show their creativity and intelligence in unique ways.

Mossland itself, as a virtual world and a platform is outstanding and impressive in many ways. First and foremost, you can own a landmark that represents historical value, fame and beauty: it can be the Eiffel Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge or any other famous place around the globe. Having bought a property, you can add colorful AR objects to increase the number of visitors or simply to make the property more fun and attractive. Mossland also provides the possibility of location-based advertisement: your architectural object or building becomes a popular ad spot for making money. And unlike the physical world, you have less limitations and more space for creativity. In our universe, players can become professional landlords, trade property to build an empire, acquire Moss Coin and cash out for real money.

The platform uses GPS technology: users will be able to compete to acquire virtual property buildings and shops in their immediate vicinity. These “check-in games” will be exciting races to see who can get the coolest landmarks first. General smartphone performance has significantly increased in recent years, so by combining location-based technology with AR/VR, we can create a completely new and unique mobile service experience. Ultimately, Mossland is the next step in the evolution of gaming: it is a deep system, driven by human interaction in a beautiful virtual world, where people can use their mind, imagination and inventiveness to buy, change and trade anything from their own house (in its virtual version, of course) to something as prominent as the Louvre or the Colosseum.

https://medium.com/@moss.land/mossland-the-evolution-of-virtual-gaming-34fecc34d53
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:34 PM

Mossland: the elegance and beauty of digital dreams

Augmented reality is about to drastically change how we see the world. The colorful neon cityscapes shown in Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell and other futuristic films will soon combine with anything we can imagine, create and design. It can be mysterious and enchanting: a contrast between the dark sky and a man-made neon rainbow. Or it can be full of sunshine, clouds and childhood dreams — a forest of vibrant green inside a concrete city. The ultimate choice of how to enhance reality is ours alone.

The boundaries are limitless, driven by the most powerful graphics engine of all: the human imagination. This is the philosophy behind the creative vision of Mossland, powered by our expert team and awesome AR tech.

We aim to take locations, landmarks and architectural objects that are already famous, beautiful and full of history… and infuse them with a new level of technological magic that will allow our fantasies to become real.

Imagine the elegant streets of Paris: the Louvre, the Elysian Fields, the Arch of Triumph… the tiny coffee and croissant cafes, the art galleries and sunlit wine shops with dusty barrels, the smell of oak and fruit. And now imagine this already amazing city infused with bright colors impossible to see outside of a dream, populated with legendary creatures from mythology and pop culture. Look up: there, intertwined in the steel framework of the Eiffel tower — a giant, snake-like dragon with red and gold scales, sleeping in the morning sun. Puffs of smoke rise from his nostrils as he slumbers. Beneath him, in the streets, over the busy people heading to work — a vibrant web of neon signs advertising the city’s most interesting businesses, its secret areas and delicious restaurants.

Imagine the brightly lit, colorful and active nights of Tokyo and Seoul, already fascinating in their technological inventiveness and vibrancy. See them now in your mind, populated by digital reflections of humans, beasts, fairy-tale spirits and animals. Get a seat in your favorite karaoke bar, full of red and green lights, listen to the energetic music and have a drink next to the kaiju monster that lives next door. See your name blazing above the two skyscrapers you just bought, in bright purple letters, like a bridge between two towers. Let everyone in your city know who you are through the creativeness of your design, in the magical second reality that Mossland paints over the usual one.

The world that we are building for the Mossland universe is more than a game, it is a second home, full of things to spark your inspiration and sense of beauty. We invite you to become part of something wonderful, to be one of the people to establish this new reality for everyone else. Climb the Statue of Liberty with us, plant a digital tree atop its crown that will flower with bright crimson, orange and violet above the majestic skyline of Manhattan. Place a manticore or griffin egg in the Colosseum, so this fantastic beast will soar above the sandy arena. Write a neon sign over the main entrance that says “Gladiators welcome!”. Combine the old, the new, the imagined and the real in a captivating image that will amaze both friends and strangers.

All of these things can be made possible in augmented reality, where dreams are more important than the laws of physics. Help us make your dreams come to life today by joining the Mossland community!

https://medium.com/@moss.land/mossland-the-elegance-and-beauty-of-digital-dreams-f0bce7cc7837
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Mossland is the First Augmented Reality Mobile Game that Brings Together Blockchain, AR/VR and Gaming Technologies in the New Blockchain Ecosystem for AR Assets Called Moss Chain

Mossland is a new location-based augmented reality mobile game with a focus on real estate powered by blockchain. By playing the game users can navigate through cities, check-in in different locations and become virtual owners of various landmarks. The game uses Ethereum-based cryptocurrency Moss Coin to facilitate all sales and purchases of in-game properties.

Mossland's user experience requires a very fast transaction between players. Using public blockchain platforms can be risky, as they can't guarantee a steady performance. Especially during an in-game auction, when it can be difficult to check immediately whether the bid is successful. This is when the new blockchain comes into play.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/mossland-augmented-reality-mobile-game/

mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Despite such a falling market, here I see that the collection of money is not going badly and I think that by the end of sales, they will collect a very good amount of money.
I myself took part, since this project seems to me very promising and games of this kind are now very popular and attention to them is growing more and more.
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

I scanned the website and checked some of the company's products there - impressive I think this is capital of a project's success
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

it delivers true-to-life image quality with the most vivid character of game projects. this is such a beautiful project, it affects fluctuations in the market. I
think moss.land  gonna collected to ico, finish it in the last 21 days.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: