Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 20286 times)
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

We proudly announce that we are launching a new service that you have all been waiting for.

On October 12th, we officially start 'Mossland: The Auction' bidding of virtual properties!

‘Mossland: The Auction’ is a service provided for players to start bidding on unique landmark properties that will be traded in the game before anyone else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Introducing Mossland: The Auction

https://medium.com/mossland-blog/introducing-mossland-the-auction-faea78e823dd

This is Team Mossland and we proudly announce that we are launching a new service that you have all been waiting for.
On October 12th, we officially start Mossland: The Auction bidding of virtual properties!

Good news, it's almost a month before the auction. There are already similar competing projects that are already selling virtual land. But this project is more promising, because the team is more experienced, and the tasks are great.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

This is Team Mossland and we proudly announce that we are launching a new service that you have all been waiting for.
On October 12th, we officially start Mossland: The Auction bidding of virtual properties!

Good news, it's almost a month before the auction. There are already similar competing projects that are already selling virtual land. But this project is more promising, because the team is more experienced, and the tasks are great.

Yes, I agree with you that this project has very good prospects for success.
The fact that there are competitors, it's good, because the competition pushes for a better and faster development of any normal project, and in this project is really a very good and experienced team that knows exactly what to do.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

Yes, I agree with you that this project has very good prospects for success.
The fact that there are competitors, it's good, because the competition pushes for a better and faster development of any normal project, and in this project is really a very good and experienced team that knows exactly what to do.

That's right, and the most important thing is not to rush to produce a finished product, and check the platform for all errors, and then do the launch.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

Mossland Monthly Newsletter : September 2018
https://medium.com/@moss.land/mossland-monthly-newsletter-september-2018-3738da7dcd84

AndreyRocker

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

The team is working very hard on the project, and do not forget to please us with detailed reports. We need to understand that this project is for the long term, but we want to see the result faster.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Internet news about Mossland The Auction.

Mossland: The Auction is a game developed by AR and blockchain software developers. Back in April, they finished their ICO for the game, Mossland: The City, which is a location-based AR mobile game that focuses in virtual real estate trading. They are the first gaming company in Korea to conduct an ICO.
http://gadgetmix.net/mossland-the-auction-virtual-property-auction-game-to-be-released-in-october/1302/

Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game
Pre-registrations are now open for the beta release of the virtual auction game, called ‘Mossland: The Auction’. The announcement was made by Mossland, a Blockchain game company based in Seoul.
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/09/20/pre-registration-starts-for-mosslands-virtual-property-auction-game/

Mossland will hold various events to celebrate this exciting announcement. All participants that pre-registered will receive 500 Moss Coin that can be used in the auction.

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Seoul Developers Party Hard: Blockchain Game Hackathon Highlights — ft. Loom SDK & Mossland
https://medium.com/loom-network/seoul-developers-party-hard-blockchain-game-hackathon-highlights-ft-loom-sdk-mossland-3c15374da61e
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

For some reason, there were no bonus 500 tokens on the balance for pre-registration. Watching the auction, and I realize that I have a small number of tokens to buy a good property.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

I can't see my Mossland tokens on Myetherwallet. I can see it on ethplorer.io but when I load tokens I see 0 MOC in MEW. What's the problem about that and how can I fix this?
Is there any other reliable Ethereum wallet I can see my MOC tokens without a problem?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

I can't see my Mossland tokens on Myetherwallet. I can see it on ethplorer.io but when I load tokens I see 0 MOC in MEW. What's the problem about that and how can I fix this?
Is there any other reliable Ethereum wallet I can see my MOC tokens without a problem?

I have these tokens stored on Myetherwallet and there they can be seen, and everything is fine.
Try adding this token again to Myetherwallet, add again
Contract:    0x865ec58b06bf6305b886793aa20a2da31d034e68
MOC
Decimals:  18
and in the end everything should be fine
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

I have these tokens stored on Myetherwallet and there they can be seen, and everything is fine.
MOC
Decimals:  18

It gives this error: This token is already added as a default token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button to see it. Smiley

MOC can be seen in tokens list but when I load it it says 0 balance.

I can see it in Ethplorer.io etc. but I can't send it to Gopax for swap because it says 0.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

MOC
Decimals:  18

It gives this error: This token is already added as a default token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button to see it. Smiley

MOC can be seen in tokens list but when I load it it says 0 balance.

I can see it in Ethplorer.io etc. but I can't send it to Gopax for swap because it says 0.
Do you have tokens from investments or bounty? Because the tokens for the bounty had to be swap on the exchange GOPAX, as the bounty managers made a mistake when paying.
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Do you have tokens from investments or bounty? Because the tokens for the bounty had to be swap on the exchange GOPAX, as the bounty managers made a mistake when paying.

It's bounty tokens I hold. The problem is I can't send it to Gopax for swap because Myetherwallet says 0 MOC. When I try with custom token it says token already exist. I couldn't find a solution. Mossland team is unresponsive to mails and tweets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

It's bounty tokens I hold. The problem is I can't send it to Gopax for swap because Myetherwallet says 0 MOC. When I try with custom token it says token already exist. I couldn't find a solution. Mossland team is unresponsive to mails and tweets.
maybe your smartcontract is wrong, or from ethereum network which has a problem again, it's better if you ask or send an email to Mossland, hopefully the problem can be solved mr Smiley
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

I think it's from myetherwallet that is having problems. Try use imtoken or metamask (import your json/private key), i also have issue like you on other token and solved after i use imtoken. just for suggestion hope it help you.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

If these are bounty tokens, then you will not be able to exchange them for real tokens, since for this purpose some time was allotted for the exchange of tokens.
But you can try to write about your problem to the developers of this project in their telegram chat.
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

If these are bounty tokens, then you will not be able to exchange them for real tokens, since for this purpose some time was allotted for the exchange of tokens.
But you can try to write about your problem to the developers of this project in their telegram chat.

Bounty tokens need to be sent to Gopax. If wallet say zero balance how can I send it to Gopax? There is no logic here.
I wrote e-mail and from Twitter to Mossland team. They didn't answer. I don't know if they have Telegram group or any other information desk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Now Mossland team is telling me that they robbed my tokens on Telegram. After that they kicked me for no reason. I guess I have to open scam accusation thread about these frauds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

If you get an MOC token from the bounty you have to swap manually by sending it to Gopax exchange, but this has a time limit
Where as if you get it from ICO, the MOC token will be automatically swapped by the smart contract
If look at your case, it seems too late to swap, so myetherwallet says 0 MOC #CMIIW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: