Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I Earn Bitcoins?  (Read 19716 times)
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:52:09 PM

You can try joining a signature campaigns, good signature campaigns pay up to 20$ per month (~5$ per week) for Full Member posts. You can try trading with games, torrent trackers and such. You can also sell your old Steam games and such. I would not recommend using faucets because it is a waste of time and you will get maximum 5$ per month if you have luck.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:08:31 PM

Well, i guess the best thing to do is to get a decent level account here,i would say at least full member.
If you cannot afford buying it, then do it by yourself Smiley Do good, quality posts every week ( 20 is enough i guess ) and you will get good grade in no time!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
azhimoet

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:33:19 AM

i want also bitcoin Grin
but many way to get BTC , and it cant fast ..
slowly but sure , Im played at Freebitco.in and Freedogeco.in
safety faucet  Wink
AmatoInazuma

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:04:59 AM

i want also bitcoin Grin
safety faucet  Wink
Well , if you're only look at faucet , you should be fine as long as you never tried the multiply section , because most likely you would be lose soon.
For safety earning you can go through faucet , or leveling up your rank in here for joining signature campaign also you can sell your service to use in this forum and gained the trust between member.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:26:09 AM

i want also bitcoin Grin
safety faucet  Wink

I agree that Freebitco.in and Freedogeco.in is trust faucet until now, but you must wait about one hour to claim free bitcoin, I think this is waste time, for fast to get free Bitcoin from faucet, try faucetbox.com. More than 100 trust sites and of inevitably pay because collect in official sites.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:11:03 PM

i want also bitcoin Grin
safety faucet  Wink

I agree that Freebitco.in and Freedogeco.in is trust faucet until now, but you must wait about one hour to claim free bitcoin, I think this is waste time, for fast to get free Bitcoin from faucet, try faucetbox.com. More than 100 trust sites and of inevitably pay because collect in official sites.

Stay away from faucets its just a really waste of time and doesnt worth for your time and effort you made and you only small amount of satoshi, im not really discouraging you but its the reality on faucets, its much better to participate on signature campaigns  rather than faucet and its better because earning are decent enough and worth for your time.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 11:57:36 PM

i want also bitcoin Grin
safety faucet  Wink

Stay away from faucets its just a really waste of time and doesnt worth for your time and effort you made and you only small amount of satoshi, im not really discouraging you but its the reality on faucets, its much better to participate on signature campaigns  rather than faucet and its better because earning are decent enough and worth for your time.

faucets maybe a totally waste of time but somehow it can be helpfull for people who's new to bitcoin because on that sites they can earn free but the only problem in faucet is they only give little amount of btc to their users so for newbie's its not really ideal for them to stay their longer and find another program that they can earn more btc, and also we can go to tradings,altcoins hunting and anything under the sun programs out there and one thing we can do is do some hardwork to explore where we can earn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:49:51 AM

Are there any websites like Devtome.com (which awards Devcoins) where you can like take pictures, make videos, write articles, fill out surveys etc for a good amount of Bitcoins?

Also, please list any faucets.
Your already full member rank but you want only faucet to earn bitcoin? If I were u I'm just joining signature campaign to earn some decent amount than faucet for long hour and earn only small amount for your work.

Maybe he is not eligible for joining a signature campaign, because just account rank is not everything for a campaign but the post quality of knowledge of posting constructive are the most important things, maybe he feels he cannot do them that is why he is asking for faucets, and faucets are good for people having less knowledge.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:04:37 AM

Faucet are not goood to increase earnings and it will never e good so It is best to use ptc sites,revenuse sites,faucet dice sites and poker sites.I know perfect revenue share site to invest and earn a lot with normal roi.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:13:51 PM

There are to ways if do not want to invest in services.
1.signature campaign
2.altcoin campaign/mining/exchanging

Alcoin is more profitable.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:30:34 AM

Are there any websites like Devtome.com (which awards Devcoins) where you can like take pictures, make videos, write articles, fill out surveys etc for a good amount of Bitcoins?

Your already full member rank but you want only faucet to earn bitcoin? If I were u I'm just joining signature campaign to earn some decent amount than faucet for long hour and earn only small amount for your work.

Maybe he is not eligible for joining a signature campaign, because just account rank is not everything for a campaign but the post quality of knowledge of posting constructive are the most important things, maybe he feels he cannot do them that is why he is asking for faucets, and faucets are good for people having less knowledge.

Eventhough he have a constructive post quality or even a high rank account he cannot still eligible on any campaign since he got some redtrust he cannot be eligible to join any campaign here,  and the thing he can only do here to earn is go to altcoin section and do some bounty works because that is reliable section where you can go since OP's account has been neg tag.  And also we can go to games and round section and claim some btc for the site who's giving some giveaways there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:07:16 AM

Eventhough he have a constructive post quality or even a high rank account he cannot still eligible on any campaign since he got some redtrust he cannot be eligible to join any campaign here,  and the thing he can only do here to earn is go to altcoin section and do some bounty works because that is reliable section where you can go since OP's account has been neg tag.  And also we can go to games and round section and claim some btc for the site who's giving some giveaways there.

True, having a negative trust  would make him not  to be accepted  by any signature campaigns out there even your high rank and theres no exception   because for sure  signature campaigns would neglect  or rejected you right away. I agree  that he could make money after all on joining those bounty programs and giveaways.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:21:14 AM

1.signature campaign

Let me remind you that mining is not a free source of earning bitcoins but it is the most expensive way of earning bitcoins if you talk about hardware mining, because for that you will need to buy hardwares and gpus etc and for that you will need quite a big capital, and besides electric bill is also something to be considered.
Recoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:49:24 PM

do mining man.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:19:51 PM

Selling goods and services, or through tasks for projects, such as designs, translations and that sort of thing.
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:50:56 AM

1.signature campaign

Let me remind you that mining is not a free source of earning bitcoins but it is the most expensive way of earning bitcoins if you talk about hardware mining, because for that you will need to buy hardwares and gpus etc and for that you will need quite a big capital, and besides electric bill is also something to be considered.

Yeah I agree with you mining is the most expensive investment with bitcoin. But if you are going to have a mining well then you are going to get some good amount of bitcoins. And if you want to get some alternative electric source to manage your electricity monthly bill. You must invest too with a solar panel so that you are going to get free electricity.

Not a good idea at all even  if you intend to buy solar panels for electricity, remember that miners need enough supply of electricity to operate and  if you purchase solar panel it would cost you a lot and  maybe equals to your expenses  on industrial electricity. Also  you must consider the maintenance like ventilation and the place you would put your miners there so may things to consider  when you plan to build a mining farm.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:30:26 AM

Do you think that these kind of faucets help you? because i have done it, and it give us chip rate of satoshi, it is total useless thing and also you are wasting your time. Signature campaign is more than better form the faucets, but you should see the service section, most of the that kinds work are here, which you need it. 
yueno

Activity: 266

Yueno

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:16:18 AM

Well, this is my method on how earn bitcoins:
1. First, create signature campaigb so that you have stable money but dont abuse it. Just follow there rules. To get earn and trust.
2. Invest it to investment sites, study first the rule of HYIP and PONZI. Investment site has it own risk.
3. If you think you have a lot of bitcoins. Study all about crypto trading how to buy stacks and how to sell it?, also study forex trading.
4. Optional, if you think you are a very good writer study the flows of advertisement in social media. I mean how to via traffic.
This is only I can help you. Its up to you in the end. Wish I can help.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:08:28 AM

do mining man.

I think OP did not mention that he has a good capital and he wants to earn bitcoin through that.. because you are suggesting something that needs quite a big capital to start with... online mining is never worth it and offline mining needs good investments...
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:48:44 AM

There are many ways to acquire and accumulate free bitcoin . First to search for large faucet given every claim . Many top faucet but not paying others . Secondly here in the forum you earn more here than in the faucet. You just need the brains and think a lot  here to post especially in english topic . It's quite difficult but you get and earn free bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: