Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price decrease and increase  (Read 384 times)
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Bitcoin is the first and the most successful coin there is in the crypto world, there is no doubt on that. It is the most successful so more often that not, the movement of most of the alt coins are dependent on the movement of the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin price has a great influence on other alt coins price, that's why when you see a dip on Bitcoin market expect that almost all the alt coins if not all will have a dip too. Bitcoin is indeed the mother of all in the crypto world.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

Most of the price from Altcoin drops when the Bitcoin price drops, and as the bitcoin price rises again, Altcoin's price will rise again slowly. It happens because almost everyone who owns Altcoin will sell their coin when Bitcoin price goes down, and will buy again when the bitcoin price goes up again
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

The rise and fall of bitcoin prices does have an effect on altcoin prices. However, altcoin prices do not necessarily always follow the bitcoin price. It all depends on people's demand for bitcoin and altcoin itself.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Does Bitcoin's price decrease and increase make the other Altcoin price decrease and increase? When the Bitcoin decreases, the other coins are reduced by the price. While the price of bitcoin increases, most coins increase. What's the reason for this?
All are controlled by whales in the crypto market. The "whale" is nicknamed the billionaire, and it holds the entire crypto market. They always make the market crypto volatile to attract more people into the crypto market. That fever will forever be done by the whales and I really do not know what their purpose is. They scare me trading and I just do the bounty campaign to secure my fortune.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Habibrony

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Bitcoin need volume to increase its price,,, everyone sell their other alt coin and Bitcoin price getting increase. When someone wants to buy other alt coin then they sell their Bitcoin and Bitcoin price decrease again. It's look like a circle.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Most of the price from Altcoin drops when the Bitcoin price drops, and as the bitcoin price rises again, Altcoin's price will rise again slowly. It happens because almost everyone who owns Altcoin will sell their coin when Bitcoin price goes down, and will buy again when the bitcoin price goes up again

You are spot on with this observation. When bitcoin prices dropped from $18000 to $7000, all the alt coins went in red. Some even completely collapsed due to such a big crash. I think that people simply associate crypto with bitcoins. When I say to my friends that I am investing money in crypto, they simply assume that I am investing in bitcoins. Many of them do not even know that other alt coins even exist. The reason for bitcoin prices affecting alt coins prices is that most of the alt coins are traded with bitcoins only.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Does Bitcoin's price decrease and increase make the other Altcoin price decrease and increase? When the Bitcoin decreases, the other coins are reduced by the price. While the price of bitcoin increases, most coins increase. What's the reason for this?
Increasing or decreasing Bitcoin negatively affects Altcoin. Bitcoin increased negatively affected. Altcoin prices were pulled down. If Bitcoin goes down, it will also drag down the entire crypto market.
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Yes Bitcoins price decreases and increases frequently.because increasing and decreasing of Bitcoin price is a common matter.when people invest so much in Bitcoin the price of Bitcoin increases and on the other hand bitcoin price decreases.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: