Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ExeniumExchange (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:58:12 PM by ExeniumExchange

Introducing Exenium, a fully functional cryptocurrency exchange with unparalleled security
    implemented as an easy-to-use messenger-based chat bot.

White Paper: https://exenium.io/upload/iblock/9bc/Exenium-Whitepaper-Eng.pdf
    Token sale: https://t.me/exenium_bot

Social Media:              

Key features of Exenium Exchange:

• Easy to use, easy to access. By using a messenger-based interface, you can access the exchange on any device and quickly set up trades.
    • Hack and DDoS resistant. Thanks to the additional security layer of the messengers, the core of the exchange is hidden.
    • Crypto and fiat funding. An all-in-one exchange solution to satisfy all trading needs.
    • Extremely quick and cheap listing. Projects based on the most popular platforms will be listed in just a day, provided they pass our review.
    • ICO/ITO module. Other projects can conduct their token offerings on the platform, leveraging our user base.
    • Investment Management System. A unique set of tools for creating and managing cryptocurrency funds and indexes.
    • XNT utility token. Tradable for any coin on the exchange, and accepted with a discount for the payment of all exchange services.
    • Referral/Affiliate program. A true revenue sharing initiative, where sponsors will receive up to 30% of all payments made by the users they referred.

Exenium Initial Token Offering

How Exenium ensures the liquidity of XNT:

All currencies available for trading on Exenium will first and foremost feature a pair with XNT. New projects wishing to be listed can do so with an XNT-only pair for a fraction of the cost of other pairs. This ensures the demand for XNT by users interested in buying these tokens.

Moreover, the exchange accepts XNT as payment for all the services it provides, including: trade commission fees, deposit/withdrawal fees, token listing fees, and many others. When paying with XNT, we will apply a 10% discount on the current market rate, meaning that paying with XNT will always be advantageous.

All tokens used for the payment of our services will be also withdrawn from circulation, meaning that XNT will have a deflationary supply.

Put together, these measures ensure that the demand for XNT will always be proportional to the success of the exchange.

Bonuses for early investors:

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
    A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    "Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    prodigalson

Activity: 200
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Great idea!

Hello, cryptoworld
    YackBallz

Activity: 236
    Merit: 105

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

chat-bot have any relationship with token? I don't understand what is meaning sorry!
    dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
    Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

Reserved

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
    kamarchek

Activity: 210
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

Cryptocurrency in the exchange - that's really great! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?

Fanat74

Activity: 126
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

Hello devs, is there a possibility to transfer tokens from one wallet to another? I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.
    Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain revenues on this. Are there any fees?

Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

How much people do you want to attract? For this kind of project there are a huge need of people.
    Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Can I deposit with it?
    ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

chat-bot have any relationship with token? I don't understand what is meaning sorry!

The exchange is accessed through a Telegram bot (with other messengers coming later). Other than that, it's a completely normal exchange, with its own promotional token. In fact, it actually has several features that make it stand out even among standard exchanges, such as very quick listing, tools for conducting ICO/ITOs within the exchange, and a portfolio management system for cryptocurrency funds.

Cryptocurrency in the exchange - that's really great! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?

When the exchange is launched, only USDT. During April, we will integrate fiat gateway systems, with USD and EUR.

Hello devs, is there a possibility to transfer tokens from one wallet to another? I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.

If you mean internally transferring funds from one exchange user to the other, then yes, that is one of the features.

Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain revenues on this. Are there any fees?

Yes, in fact our white paper details all of the revenue sources we will have. https://exenium.io/upload/iblock/9bc/Exenium-Whitepaper-Eng.pdf

How much people do you want to attract? For this kind of project there are a huge need of people.

Well, as many as possible. The registration process is very seamless, so we expect to have a lot of exchange users due to the low barrier of entry.

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Can I deposit with it?

As mentioned above, fiat deposits won't be live at the very beginning. Primary focus will be given to bank transfers, with credit/debit card integration being added later. Whether Maestro will be accepted will depend on our partners, but overall it's unlikely.

A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
    Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Which countries can use this exchange? Often there are a lot of excluded contries.

Aberrant

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Looks interesting, hope it will be something like Binance with some bonuses to newcomers.

MorettiDV

Activity: 28

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

I don't get the token use in all that scheme, I mean will the token be used for something except trading as normal token?
    For now i just understanded that this coin comes with only the name and nothing else in the back.
    niknik1966

Activity: 266
    Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

I give the idea. It is necessary to embed an automatic translation into English and make it more sane than in Google. Then communication through the messenger will be much more effective.

▄▄
            ▄█▀▀█▄
          ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
          ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
       ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
     ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
    █  ███████  ███████  █
     ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
          ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
          ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄█▀
              ▀▀
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
    ██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
    ██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
    ██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
    ██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
    ██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
    ██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
    ██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
    ██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    .DIWtoken.com.
    ▄██████████████████▄
    ███       ▀███████
    ███       █████████
    ███       █████████
    ███       █████████
    ███              ██
    ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
    ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
    ███              ███
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
    ██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
    ███████████▀ ███████
    █████████▀   ███████
    ███████▀     ██▀ ███
    ███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
    ███          █▀▀▀▀██
    ███ ▄▄       ███████
    ██████▄     █▄ ▀███
    █████████▄   ███▄███
    ███████████▄ ███████
    ▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
    ████████████████████
    ███████████████▀▀ ██
    █████████▀▀     ███
    ████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
    ███▄    ▄██      ███
    █████████▀      ▄██
    █████████▄     ████
    █████████████▄ ▄████
    ████████████████████
    ▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Didn't find on the website, do you have a referral program?
    Ceburekus

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

Which countries can use this exchange? Often there are a lot of excluded contries.

Whitepaper says nothing about exclusions, so I think every country can take part in it.
    Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Crypto is our future and great exchange like this can really help to make money, I want to see growth of the project.
    prodigalson

Activity: 200
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Whitepaper says nothing about exclusions, so I think every country can take part in it.

I think the disclamer (legal notice) excludes China, Singapore and US.

Hello, cryptoworld
    ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 12, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

Didn't find on the website, do you have a referral program?

We have an excellent Bounty Campaign. Description is provided here https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
    Merit: 264

View Profile
    February 12, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
    Merited by ExeniumExchange (1)

Exenium: World’s First Chatbot Trading Platform for Cryptocurrency Starts ICO

Exenium is the world’s first fully functional cryptocurrency exchange that has been implemented as a chatbot for the most popular messengers, including Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Discord. It has all the features of traditional exchanges, such as wallets, fiat and cryptocurrency funding, KYC verification and others, wrapped in a quick and intuitive interface. It uses powerful servers to ensure stability, handling up to 10,000 simultaneous order submissions.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/exenium-chatbot-trading-platform-ico/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
      Print  

Jump to: