Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1.5Th/s (3x 500Gh) BFL Minirig Order #170XX [Sold 3] Out  (Read 2762 times)
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:23:00 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 02:07:41 AM by Cablez

Let's see how this goes. Please be civil.  Smiley

Let me clean this listing up so the important information can be seen quickly, original is quoted below.  I have sold 2 of the three delivered minirigs in my possession.  There is one remaining that arrived the 21st and has been tested and works well.

The price for this unit is currently $6000 +shipping due by bank transfer.  If you have any questions or other offers please let me know.  Thanks for stopping by San Diego.

I'm looking to sell a 1500Gh Mini-Rig order, now that BFL allows transfers. actually delivered!!! I have 2 units on hand and another on the way. I will not be able to power these units as I had originally hoped so they are up to a good home.
The Order is #170XX, placed and paid on Feb 22 2013. Asking $26000 $18000 wire transfer or BTC but I am open to offers. Overnight shipping a given.  BTC on the rise makes the payback period much more palatable.
Escrow can be discussed, but is to be released once the order has been shipped.  I have tested the 2 boxes I have currently and they work as advertised with no issues so far.
Please reply here or PM me regarding offers, questions, or proof regarding the order.  Thank you.
Here is the screenshot of the order:

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:57:33 AM

Let's see how this goes. Please be civil.  Smiley

I'm looking to sell a 1500Gh Mini-Rig order, now that BFL allows transfers. I will not be able to power these units as I had originally hoped so they are up to a good home.

The Order is #170XX, placed and paid on Feb 22 2013. Asking $28000 through bank transfer or BTC but I am open to offers.  That's less than $19/GH!!!

Escrow can be provided through John K or other, to be released once the order has been transferred through the BFL website to your account.

Please reply here or PM me regarding offers, questions, or proof regarding the order.  Thank you.

Can you power them if they come in a 8 - 60gh Singles because that is what is going to happen.
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:36:46 PM

Probably not because that is still 8*3=24 singles at around 250W each so 6000W for the 1.5TH when delivered.  The place I was originally going to host them actually told me they are not going to wait for me anymore. Hence maybe someone else can do better with this equipment.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:43:03 PM

If you find no one to buy them/ can have them converted, I would be happy to host them for you. Otherwise I wish I had the BTC to make a worthwhile bid. Good luck!
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:54:33 PM

If you find no one to buy them/ can have them converted, I would be happy to host them for you. Otherwise I wish I had the BTC to make a worthwhile bid. Good luck!

I may consider your hosting offer but its just silly that they don't refund me. I am sure they have not even purchased the parts for my order yet as there is still a lot of backlog to go.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:46:09 PM

I may consider your hosting offer but its just silly that they don't refund me. I am sure they have not even purchased the parts for my order yet as there is still a lot of backlog to go.
Did you pay with paypal? if so you should try some of the advice floating around to get refunded... otherwise ask them if you can take the singles offer that some people have? Wish you the best of luck!
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:39:47 AM

I really wish I had used a reversible transfer to pay BFL now but alas that is not the case.  I have heard of the minirig-> single conversion but the details are sketchy at best.  Like if the singles order dates reach my paydate can I convert then...not sure.   

Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:34:11 PM

Added screenshot of order page.  Smiley

Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:21:39 PM

Price change in OP.

Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 01:46:39 AM

And once more into the fold.

razorfishsl

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 09:43:12 AM

PayPal will not cover it anymore.....
Even for later orders

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:47:51 AM

I think the problem is that KNC is delivering now and 1.5Thash from them for november delivery is cheaper than these.  And once the difficulty goes up the fact that these minirigs will cost you about $500 a month in electricity to run is going to kill your profits.  Once these are down to generating $1000 a month in BTC the difference in profitability is going to be huge between these and more efficient miners.

Best of luck, but I think if you really want to sell these you'd have to price them cheaper than three KNC Jupiters for November. 
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:25:02 PM

$11,000 seems like the right price
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:27:44 AM

Any idea (other than in 2 weeks) when this will be shipping?

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:36:08 PM

Actually looking at the increased shipping schedule from BFL, I could see my first unit shipped today! I will keep this thread posted of course.

Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:36:32 PM

$11,000 seems like the right price

I will have to say that I respectfully disagree.

gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:24:33 PM

Any update?

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
dulinxu

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:27:09 PM

the most important is when could it be shipped out

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:34:31 AM

Well as of today's 10/10/2013 update on Jody's blog they have completed shipping first mini-rig units up until Feb 25th.  Source: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/347-thursday-october-10-2013-shipping-update.html

It seems though that I have not been sent a tracking number or even had my order change status from processing.  Huge surprise there.  Roll Eyes

Email has already been sent, we'll see what comes of it.  Will keep everyone updated.

gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 03:44:07 AM

MiniRigs: February 25 (1st 500 gh/s) January 31 (2nd 500 gh/s) and All June-Dec, 2012 MiniRig orders complete.

So they are sending these as 3 500 gh/s units, but not processing them all at once? For $30K in equip?  WTF? I wish I could offer you what you paid, you have done great work for the mining community over the years, but I don't see this ending well.  I would really push for a refund at this point, or more insist on a refund.  I can get you cheap hosting and I'll offer you what I can for units shipped, but I've played the BFL shipping game and lost twice, so I'm not at all interested in transferring the order.  Keep us updated, and don't let the rum run dry.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: