Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchange with low fees.  (Read 1842 times)
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

I know that is Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc, Remitano.

There are very high fees on Hitbtc. I wanted to buy there some Crypterium coins . But when I saw the withdrawal fee 46 crpt , I was very upset. It is about $40!

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

You can have a try hitBTC and bittrex. to my knowledge when compared to the other than the two that are cheaper, but depending on the value the cheap said everyone must also vary. but I suggest trying first only.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
nonokeci

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

binance my good sir. bar none.

makes exchanges like bittrex and poloniex irrelevant
riskrocks007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

You need to choose exchanges based on the following parameters
1. Security
2. Service
3. User friendliness
4. Pairs supported
5. Fees

Most important is to choose security over fees, for me fees would be last priority as security & services are two most important things to make sure your assets are in safe hands.

You can check this new project coming up you can take a look - Spotcoin
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

If your problem is only transaction fee, i can reach some exchange decentralize like as Etherdelta or Index, the fee is depend your gas and gwei which depend on your settup. By the way, highly recommend you use Binance,Kucoin, HitBTC  - it charges only 0.1% fee for transactions. Especially, in Binance, if you BNB for cost, the fee is very low

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

First Token (ICO included) registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

I impetus victimisation IDEX from these times on. Much ameliorate and quicker than ED. You operation it with metamask or similar.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

I often use Bittrex exchange and I like everything. They have an across-the-board 0.25% fee for trading and do a ton of volume.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

of the many crypto exchanges, I think there are some crypto exchange with low fees, like gdax, coinbase, binance, and cex.io
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Probably the author of the first post wants to trade on the shortest movements of the course? I'm afraid that's only possible with a bot.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

I've tried binance and kucoin adn they were cheaper than trading on some exchange that I've been with. But this is if you have their token as well so you should have the BNB token and allow to pay BNB fee. This will only ask 50% of what you pay for and I guess this is the reason why Binance had suddenly become popular among the exchanges.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Hi there! Would be glad to know which services do you use to avoid extra charge.

Generally binance has to lowest trading fees applicable at 0.01%. You can also use bnb to pay the trading fee in which case you get a 50% discount as well. However almost all exchanges will have similar fees when you try to withdraw your funds into your own private wallet. Again you could use NEO where there are no withdrawal fees on binance, kucoin and a number of other exchanges.

Of course you could just use a dex where all you have to pay is the mining fee.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Hi there! Would be glad to know which services do you use to avoid extra charge.

I think all will think of the additional cost but if this is in mind to what might be a free currency exchange without any cost ?? it's like we got a gift without tax.
bakery506

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Binance is the exchange I use the longest. In fact, most of the exchange's fee prices are still relatively low, more reasonable! I only used hitbtc once. The service charge there is very high, 30% of my transaction price. If you want to avoid additional fees, some exchanges will give you nt dollars to reduce your trading costs!
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

I have always enjoyed only Binance and personally I think that this is one of the best exchanges that only exists. They charge a fee on average of 0.1 percent of the total transaction amount..

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

You need to choose exchanges based on the following parameters
1. Security
2. Service
3. User friendliness
4. Pairs supported
5. Fees

Most important is to choose security over fees, for me fees would be last priority as security & services are two most important things to make sure your assets are in safe hands.

You can check this new project coming up you can take a look - Spotcoin
That's true you need to choose with high security features as you are confident that your funds are safe on their exchanges. For those investors that have many coins at exchanges they should think it that way. For me Binance exchanges had it all as I'm sure that my funds are safe and if there's some issues they can support you right away.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

The only exchange with low fee's of charge I know was Bittrex, coinexchange, and idex perhaps. Then the rest of the exchange platform are more than 0.001BTC charge like yobit, poloniex, and hitbtc.
thanks for the help. I am also looking for exchange places that require a small fee.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

You can try using binance exchange,it charges 0.1% for normal trades and 0.05% using their native token BNB..Its one of the most trusted exchange and have the highest volume in the exchange market right now.BTC withdrawal in binance charges 50k satoshis.check here for alts fees https://www.binance.com/fees.html

You can also check no fees exchange here
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
Just make a good research first what to use,because some of them are still new in the exchange market.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

I think bittrex, because it's a very good exchange and so far I have no problem with bittrex exchange. and bittrex exchanges have a 0.25% fee for trading and do a lot of volume. but if you choose a cheaper then you can try binance

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
minhhien9xcb

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

I do not know how to exchange. how to charge. who can help me?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: