Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchange with low fees.  (Read 1842 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

I think bittrex, because it's a very good exchange and so far I have no problem with bittrex exchange. and bittrex exchanges have a 0.25% fee for trading and do a lot of volume. but if you choose a cheaper then you can try binance
Bittrex currently has an average transaction fee compared to other exchanges. Low fees and good service quality can be attributed to Houbi and Binance. These two exchanges are promoting campaigns to attract investors with low transaction costs and excellent support. Choose reputable exchanges to invest in to minimize the risk to your account.

sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

bittrex is best exchange site  it is charge low price for exchange and it is good site to exchange your cryptocurrency but there exchange particular coins only.
tronghoa

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Hi there! Would be glad to know which services do you use to avoid extra charge.
I'm using Bittrex and Poloniex and Bittrex is better for me. Before, Bittrex transaction fee is lower than now but for now, the fee is still good with me. It also have the great support.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

Bittrex is defective on each rims of that. Bittrex's method totality has freshly dropped. it is ace barrack quartette of binance.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

A lot of ICOs has emerged and targeted the problem if Hugh transaction fees.
Nexty.io
Bidium.io and lots more.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Those new exchanges could have lower transaction fee as compared to those known exchanges. Maybe you can consider Kucoin, idex, bancor
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

bittrex is best exchange site  it is charge low price for exchange and it is good site to exchange your cryptocurrency but there exchange particular coins only.

Yes, bittrex is one of the best exchange for cryptos but I suggest you better verify your account before you start using it because they may restrict you from withdrawing you funds after some time so instead of worrying that time better you start using it only after verification done. My account was also not verified but suddenly they didn't allow me to withdraw my coins and asked me to verify my account. The withdrawal amount also was not big less than 0.2 BTC amount long back. After verification, my account is normal now and no issues.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

I think losing the fee when exchanging is necessary because it enables us to make transactions faster, more accurately and more. Because, but the miner needs to be paid the right amount to help us make the transaction. That means the higher the fee, the faster the transaction becomes and the fewer bugs

doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Binance is having the low fees and binance is most transparent exchange we can completely relay on binance exchange compare to market prices they have bit less comparative fee structure
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Those new exchanges could have lower transaction fee as compared to those known exchanges. Maybe you can consider Kucoin, idex, bancor
Yes.some exchanges have higher fee and some have lower transaction fee,but currently the transaction fee is very very low but still most of the exchanges collecting high transaction fee because they keep fixed fee until now even the memepool is empty.But I think Binance have lower fee when comparing with other exchanges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

In mercarox i already do transaction 4x 0.01 btc with 10000 satoshi fees only so that's low then you can adjust it for fast transaction like 10000 satoshi to 30000 satoshi and this past 2017 it turn to spread by other users here in crypto so it become popular this 2018 we can use also cryptopia with 10000 satoshi then it's like mercatox and it so popular too here in crypto i recommend binance too even 50000 satoshi every transaction fees because of the popularity and trusted developer of this trading site
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

For me most of exchange are same the price of fee's depend on bitcoin price or ETH maybe. If the bitcoin is in the grate price all extra fee was high.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

I do not know how to exchange. how to charge. who can help me?
It's easy to exchange your crypto to another crypto by using exchanges. There is a lot of exchanged in the internet, so you can choose one and exchange your crypt there, but you should only go for big platfrom exchanges and known sites, Like poloneix, penance, bittrex or yobit, all of these sites are great and trusted sites with millions of dollar transactions.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

I do not know how to exchange. how to charge. who can help me?
It's easy to exchange your crypto to another crypto by using exchanges. There is a lot of exchanged in the internet, so you can choose one and exchange your crypt there, but you should only go for big platfrom exchanges and known sites, Like poloneix, penance, bittrex or yobit, all of these sites are great and trusted sites with millions of dollar transactions.

Even Poloniex and Yobit has issues with the transactions recently so you have to track the exchange status before trading but first of all pick the exchange for your coin then only you can make more profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

I think losing the fee when exchanging is necessary because it enables us to make transactions faster, more accurately and more. Because, but the miner needs to be paid the right amount to help us make the transaction. That means the higher the fee, the faster the transaction becomes and the fewer bugs
Yeah, you were right but if you are a normal trader you wouldn't want to put an extra bucks for every transactions that you have been made. It will cost you a lot specially if you are a daily trader, and i think fees would rise gradually if Bitcoin price would rise drastically specially to the mining fees. But so far those top exchanges are not asking you to pay more than you ever transacted except for some exchanges like hitBTC.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Binance,Kucoin, HitBTC  - it charges only 0.1% fee for transactions. CoinExchange - the fees only being 0.15% on average.
I'm a binance user but the fee for ethereum withdrawal is just too high comparing to bittrex, in binance withdrawal fee for ethereum is 0.01 while in bittrex is 0.006 the difference is too far however they have a same rate for the bitcoin that's why I'm using both of them. I personally will check the coin's rate that mostly i trade on the exchange.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

I trade with Kucoin, Coin exchange and Hitbtc,
The problem is that ofthen you must find exchange in which your coin or token is available, you cant always pick your exchange with low fees.
You must find reputable exchanges to trade with in order to minimize the risk for your account.

markbook68

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:56 AM

I would say Binance & Kucoin exchange.. using it for a while. just love it. simple and easy to trade. second choice would be Houbi.pro
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

Binance is the best exchange with low transaction fees. There is a lot of exchanges available in the market. But each one has its different fees for transaction. I ethereum transactions takes high fees when compared to other exchanges. But binance is a very safe and secure exchanges. We can store our coins in binance exchanges without fear. Other exchanges are also good but transaction is very high.
ECEX

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Airdrop #7 - New airdrop to our customers - 220 000 JBX Jbox coins
will be distributed on 2th of July between the Ecex.Exchange accounts.

https://ecex.exchange/ 

https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/status/1007998733554999296

AirDrop calendar  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df9WgUbWsAAKt-0.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: