Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅Looking for a Farm in Canada for a large quantity of machines✅✅✅  (Read 356 times)
jenia1 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 02:47:02 AM by jenia1

Hello.

I am looking for an established and already running farm in CANADA that can host plenty of machines for a competitive price.
The machines are on hand and thus the space in the farm should also be available now or very soon.
feel free to PM me your offers or if you know someone that might be interested.
Thanks.

Thank you. this is settled for now.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

bump

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

If you are still looking I might be able to put you in contact with a Quebec DC that host ASIC/GPU.

FOR RENT.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

If you are still looking I might be able to put you in contact with a Quebec DC that host ASIC/GPU.

please do.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Hey Jen
So you finally found a batch of S9 you have been hunting for for so long...cool! (Me too  Grin)

How many?.. exactly?... is "Large quantity" Huh
My new farm is in Quebec..I have plenty of new space and power available May 1st..I do some private hosting already...
May 1st I have an extra 800amps @ 220V ..about half of that is reserved for my own machines (Here come the Dragons!!!)
And I have a waiting list of 1 confirmed client looking to place 24 S9's and my mail box is full offers/requests to host larger amounts.

So I might be offering about 400 amps for hosting starting in May...I could host/handle.....say...40-50 S9's at most...
I could easily bring in power and have space for another 100 units but I'm not sure I want to take on that much demand too fast...
I'm certainly not going to host a hundred single machines for 100 individuals... again this will be an intimate private hosting not a public retail op.
I don't plan to lock myself or clients into any long term contract or risky terms. But I am committed to mining long term.
So I would expect a minimum commitment of 3-6 months...and hope to earn long term trust and viability.

Good news is I live on site and manage my own farm with my wife.. full time..this is our dream and passion and life...so clients units will be secure insured & very well attended/maintained.
I own the land & facilities outright and can offer very competitive rates...
I prefer low maintenance clients with mining experience who can competently remote manage their own machines..
Of course I'm on call 24/7 for connectivity and can handle cleaning and simple board replacement repairs etc..

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Hello.

I am looking for an established and already running farm in CANADA that can host plenty of machines for a competitive price.
The machines are on hand and thus the space in the farm should also be available now or very soon.
feel free to PM me your offers or if you know someone that might be interested.
Thanks.

PM SENT

t.me/bitcoinasic
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Beware, this user is proven spammer and scammer.
Check his untrusted score before dealing with him.
Even with escrow keep in mind something will go wrong.
Check this -> http://prntscr.com/ii8dyq , http://prntscr.com/ii8e83

jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Beware, this user is proven spammer and scammer.
Check his untrusted score before dealing with him.
Even with escrow keep in mind something will go wrong.
Check this -> http://prntscr.com/ii8dyq , http://prntscr.com/ii8e83

so you come to spam my thread because I was warning people that you are known for spoofing escrow in your thread where you are trying to buy a new Iphone X? lol

guess what. this thread is not self-moderated like all your threads are because I have nothing to hide.
Your threads are always self-moderated and you delete posts when people are exposing you.

you are so lame Donos with a very nice trust score Cheesy

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: