Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new coin for invest and HODL?  (Read 228 times)
ashikerrez (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Howday,

Any new coin for invest money at this moment? If yes then which new coins will good in future? Which coins will be worthy of investment? Please share your opinion.

Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kit1971

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

I think IPL will be big this year https://insurepal.io/

The ICO is over but it has not hit any major exchanges yet. One to keep an eye on. You can currently buy it on Livecoin and Hitbtc.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:42:54 PM
Merited by ManaMan (1)

Howday,

Any new coin for invest money at this moment? If yes then which new coins will good in future? Which coins will be worthy of investment? Please share your opinion.

Thanks a lot.
Just go in some exchange site and buy some less know coin but before that you should need to read their white paper to have some analyzation about their project. Even others suggest to buy a coin you should research and read their white paper it will helps you to find good coin to hold and earn profit.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

Dether just came out from ICO and selling below ICO price but big exchanges soon, time to invest!
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Howday,

Thanks a lot.

Why don't you try to invest TKY or know us the " The key " I this alts has a full of potential which is can be buy in kucoin exchange for now.
I am holding it for now in a long term because I saw it is potential one in the near future. So better to buy it now due to is cheap  and a good chance for us to have it then hold.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Howday,

Thanks a lot.
Try Kryll coins they really have the best plans in the future, I think you can still avail the 25% bonus, just check their twitter if you want https://twitter.com/kryll_io, their twitter is very updated and you can ask questions also on their telegram https://t.me/kryll_io or the best thing you can do is to read their whitepaper here -> https://kryll.io/
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Howday,

Thanks a lot.
Just go in some exchange site and buy some less know coin but before that you should need to read their white paper to have some analyzation about their project. Even others suggest to buy a coin you should research and read their white paper it will helps you to find good coin to hold and earn profit.

Easier said than done, but I support your point of view as we are the ones who will go there and make a buy order. And you can't trust much people today as everybody will tell you that their coin/token is the next big thing you should invest in.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Check out Viberate's coin VIB. The ICO was over in ~4 minutes and the price of the coin was sold at 0.10$ gaining well over 10 million $. VIB was already at 0.70$ around the new year, so it has a lot of potential. Here's the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viberate/#charts

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Howday,

Thanks a lot.
You are makign a big mistake,investing without doing plenty of research would give you are zero investment because ICOs needs to be research throughly because most of the ICOs today are scamming millions of dollars from their investors,that is why you need to pick those worthy investments from a bunch of shitty projects.Do not ask a random guy which is which because you will only fail if that person trolled you.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

I ask you to pay your attention to the CashBag project, if anyone uses the usual version of this service, then I think you understand what all this does mean this project, so I think that you should definitely use this service.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

you can hold swissborg and thekey token, this will rise when the market will recover

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
alwaysmyn

Activity: 30
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

I know you are looking for suggestion on what new coins to invest as to give you idea on what to research/look into.
I cannot give you a suggestion as my opinion would be bias. So I will just give you some tip on what I usually look into.

1.) Check on ICO's that has product already - If the product is already there and is already working, your investment are more likely safe and you'll soon get your rewards.
2.) Check the community - If the community are solid and you can see plenty of support. They usually create noise and will attract investors and that will most likely create a value to the coin.
3.) Check the team behind - If you see an active team and can always see updates and progress, it's a good sign to me. It could be worth to invest.
4.) Check the Popularity - This will contribute much to the value but you have to be careful because not all coins can maintain its popularity, they also crash big time. So you have to know when to join and when to get out if you base your investment only to popularity.

This is not a professional advise. These are only my personal tips I can give with my short experience here in cryptoworld.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Yes off cause their  are new good ICO with good prospect,you can o well to check on KWH website a white paper
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

There is a lot of coins in the market to buy, no one can say which coin will hit the moon?

So before buying you have to keep some points in your mind, you have to deeply study the project, read the whitepaper & specially you must knows about the team working behind the project.

It will be helpful for you to pick a coin, after that you don't consider on one coin...split your money in some different coins. If one coin dropped down but the other one will give you 2X or 3X or might possible 100 time.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Howday,

Thanks a lot.

I suggest that you invest in the more established coins with smaller value and much better if it is atleast in the top 15 coins in the market charts, it would provide lesser risks for you and can also be very profitable since they have more potential for growth compared to bitcoin who's price is already quite high.

bgator76

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Most new coins are for buy and flip in my opinion.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

PundiX and Amon, there's so many ICOs these days do your own research and make your own decision. It's all a gamble at the end of the day just some more than others. Use any suggestions just as that, not financial advise.

abramko

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Wink ResourceCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839665
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

the new coin to be invest and hold is CHSB, because the coin is new and has the opportunity to give the investors profit.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

PundiX and Amon, there's so many ICOs these days do your own research and make your own decision. It's all a gamble at the end of the day just some more than others. Use any suggestions just as that, not financial advise.
I like Amon, I think they have a project that is really interesting and also has a very good potential for investment

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: